Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ja’Marr Chase Drama?
(08-25-2021, 12:12 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Those really aren’t that rare

I wouldn't think they are either with the heat these women get. But also why make a false accusation against the father of  your baby causing him to lose his job and millions that would be flowing to you for the next 18 years? Talk about cutting off your nose in spite of your face (I think that saying fits. 

Basically a false accusation would screw her worse than Stank did.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Are any major outlets picking this story up? When I read this thread yesterday, I was expecting a Mixon-style bombshell with video evidence or pictures of some sort of obvious injury. It's all incredibly vague, to say the least. Nothing really has to be proven for the league or team to act on an accusation of this magnitude, and the media can basically say whatever they want as long as they use the word "alleged". Even so, it's still pretty under the radar.

This leads me to believe that perhaps people who look into these sorts of things in both the league office and the media don't see a lot going on here. Given, maybe it's the Bengals and nobody really gives a shit, but generally when a player of any caliber runs afoul of the law or general moral boundaries of society, the 24/7 sports media is on it like a fat kid on a cupcake.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 05:53 PM)samhain Wrote: Are any major outlets picking this story up? When I read this thread yesterday, I was expecting a Mixon-style bombshell with video evidence or pictures of some sort of obvious injury. It's all incredibly vague, to say the least. Nothing really has to be proven for the league or team to act on an accusation of this magnitude, and the media can basically say whatever they want as long as they use the word "alleged". Even so, it's still pretty under the radar.

This leads me to believe that perhaps people who look into these sorts of things in both the league office and the media don't see a lot going on here. Given, maybe it's the Bengals and nobody really gives a shit, but generally when a player of any caliber runs afoul of the law or general moral boundaries of society, the 24/7 sports media is on it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

I haven’t seen anyone nationally or even our local media pick this up. It’s mostly just been floating around. Probably because there is so little evidence or even a police report filed.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 06:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I haven’t seen anyone nationally or even our local media pick this up. It’s mostly just been floating around. Probably because there is so little evidence or even a police report filed.

If there is no police report or medical report then she doesn't really have a case does she?
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 05:53 PM)samhain Wrote: Are any major outlets picking this story up? When I read this thread yesterday, I was expecting a Mixon-style bombshell with video evidence or pictures of some sort of obvious injury. It's all incredibly vague, to say the least. Nothing really has to be proven for the league or team to act on an accusation of this magnitude, and the media can basically say whatever they want as long as they use the word "alleged". Even so, it's still pretty under the radar.

For all we know laying hands on her was giving her a massage lol.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 06:24 PM)sandwedge Wrote: If there is no police report or medical report then she doesn't really have a case does she?

At this point, no. And there is no reason for the league to get involved and make a statement until something more formal starts happening.
Reply/Quote
Dra'Marr Chase

LalalaLalalaLalalaLalala
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 06:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Dra'Marr Chase

LalalaLalalaLalalaLalala

Its good..
Lets hope it does not stick   
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 02:45 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: And zero reason for people to harass her. Keyboard warriors with no knowledge of the situation rushing to judgement. She may be a victim, she may be a liar, she may be unstable, but no one needs to involve themselves besides Chase.

I agree people should mind their own, but, on the flip side, she shouldn't be sharing her business on a public app, that's just an invitation to that crap.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 12:24 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: After further research, you're right, it appears that they are not rare.  I guess I've never got into those kinds of battles with gf's, so it never occurred to me.  I saw lots of real DV growing up as a kid so maybe I just tend to believe the woman.

The crazies are out there....and the worst part is that they diminish the credibility of REAL victims. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Well one thing is for sure, this child will be in good hands with Jamarr Chase.

Ok maybe not.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Checking to see if I can still get. Sounds like the thread was acting a little "funky" for some trying to access.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote