Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross is a Bengal
(04-28-2017, 10:49 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Here's the question though.  If they think Ross will help open up the running game a bit more, would the Bengals want to spend a 2nd round pick on a RB or wait til the later rounds?

Would they draft a running back yes im sure they would the problem is greenbay is aiming for mixon or cook with the #1 pick in the 2nd round.  and another team will trade up in front of us because they know we need one.  If we don't move up I think we just take BPA at our spot, but there is a lot of talented guys left.  Green bay could also be eyeing a corner back with awuzie which opens us up for running back a bit more.  its exciting to see how this plays out because its an extremely talented top 10 in the 2nd round

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:59 AM)Okeana Wrote: Would they draft a running back yes im sure they would the problem is greenbay is aiming for mixon or cook with the #1 pick in the 2nd round.  and another team will trade up in front of us because they know we need one.  If we don't move up I think we just take BPA at our spot, but there is a lot of talented guys left.  Green bay could also be eyeing a corner back with awuzie which opens us up for running back a bit more.  its exciting to see how this plays out because its an extremely talented top 10 in the 2nd round

I heard on the radio that teams were looking to trade for Green Bay's pick for a QB. That could help ensure Cook or Mixon is there.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:49 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Here's the question though.  If they think Ross will help open up the running game a bit more, would the Bengals want to spend a 2nd round pick on a RB or wait til the later rounds?

Marvin said there was a back in this draft who had the potential to have a Zeek like impact. If he believes that guy is Cook or Mixon I think we take him. If he thought it was McCafferey or Fournette then I think we wait.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:03 AM)CincyWestside Wrote: I heard on the radio that teams were looking to trade for Green Bay's pick for a QB. That could help ensure Cook or Mixon is there.

That would be great. I'm worried GB goes with Cook then someone else will snag Mixon right before us.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:11 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Butt had an ACL Tear in the Bowl Game. He might be available in the 3rd-4th Round.

What I don't like about Howard...is we have Eifert. You know the Bengals aren't creative enough to use 2 TE's...so it would be basically drafting Howard to replace Eifert in a year.

Yep, replace Eifert during contract year with healthy player is not a bad formula. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I really like George Kittle in the 4th. He's a tight end that would fit our team really well.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Something he said I wholeheartedly agree with..
""This might sound funny, but I definitely didn't like running," said Ross. "I felt like in track they had us out there running for no reason and it didn't seem fun."
I ran track in school too, mostly sprints, but for some reason the track coach and all around nitwit thought everyone should be able to run 10 miles a day even if the only event they would ever compete in would be short sprints.. That 20 times around the track every day was shit for the birds.. I did it, but never fell in love with it..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If you don't like the pick i guess you don't like having a faster Deshawn jackson, Brandin cooks, Steve smith, Antonio brown ?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 01:07 PM)85CINCY85 Wrote: If you don't like the pick i guess you don't like having a faster Deshawn jackson, Brandin cooks, Steve smith, Antonio brown ?

Nobody's faster than Jimmy Johns. Freaky Fast!

Reply/Quote
Anyone not liking the pick will just have to wait until his first holy shit moment to be convinced. And there will be holy shit moments. He is an outstanding receiver who just happens to be the fastest man in the league.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote