Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Join the Nick Vigil fan club!
The member name 'E' messes with the quote function.

I have nothing against 'E'. but could we do something about the way his/her name works with the quote function?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Nick Vigil is cooler than Beaker.

Your sense of humor fails miserably. Don't quit your day job, and with the amount of posts you make I even question if you have one!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 02:38 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your sense of humor fails miserably. Don't quit your day job, and with the amount of posts you make I even question if you have one!

Don't you and fred bring your little bitchslap fight into the Nick Vigil worship thread. Bring the love...or Nick Vigil will bring the pain.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 02:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The member name 'E' messes with the quote function.

I have nothing against 'E'. but could we do something about the way his/her name works with the quote function?

There is never a need to quote Nick Vigil.....Everyone was paying attention and nodding in agreement the first time.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil stayed at the Hotel California, killed the beast, and then left.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil gets unlimited amounts of Gatorade from Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil's rat tail is going to lead the league in fines this year for causing numerous unintentional concussions.

In fact, Mike Munchak will attempt to grab it, but the rat tail will break his jaw.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
Rats call their tails, "Vigil tails."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Death once had a near-Nick Vigil experience. 
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil is Darth Vaders father.

Pterodactyls are extinct because Nick Vigil used to swat them with his rat tail.

The Red Sea parted when Nick Vigil raised his severed rat tail.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil does not use the force, he is the force.
Reply/Quote
When the Dr. spanked Nick Vigil as a baby, Nick Vigil then sacked the Dr.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil invented the internet and then broke it when he posted his rat tail photo.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Nick Vigil action figure will come with a Ben Roethlisberger severed head accessory.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil doesn't buy a house. He walks in and people just move.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil is the reason Mexico will pay for the wall.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Don't bring a gun to a Nick Vigil fight.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
He cut off the rat tail but is thinking about growing it again.

Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil already understands the Bengals' defensive schemes.... He can also play fullback.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
When Vontaze Burfict goes to sleep, he checks the closet for Nick Vigil.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote