Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Join the Nick Vigil fan club!
The Bengals' drafted Nick Vigil so the Steelers wouldn't.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Nick Vigil gets unlimited amounts of Gatorade from Mike Brown.

Just to be clear, every player gets an unlimited amount of Gatorade at the stadium, what makes a player a badass is if he can leave the stadium with a six pack in his back pack.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil is the Tig Trager of the Bengals!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:32 PM)Beaker Wrote: Youre in. I await your $19.99.

When they first said his name and he was a Bengal,I too was one of the stupid ones that hammered the pick not knowing ANYTHING about him,as I studied a lot of the other LBs that I knew of,so I have tweeted to him and also have apologized to him and all others because I rushed to judgement and that was wrong to do.I now see this guy is the real deal and Marvin and Company did their homework on this dude.So after saying this,I too am now a fan of this guy,especially now that I know he rides horses,as our family does to.We have also did some roping and all that years ago.We just ride now,too old to rope steers anymore.I am now a fan bigtime of this guy.I wish him the best and hope he is a hammer this year and I think our staff just landed the next Luke K.WE SHALL SEE,FOLKS.WHO-DEY ALL DAY.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil walked through the valley of death and was feared by evil.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 10:10 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: When they first said his name and he was a Bengal,I too was one of the stupid ones that hammered the pick not knowing ANYTHING about him,as I studied a lot of the other LBs that I knew of,so I have tweeted to him and also have apologized to him and all others because I rushed to judgement and that was wrong to do.I now see this guy is the real deal and Marvin and Company did their homework on this dude.So after saying this,I too am now a fan of this guy,especially now that I know he rides horses,as our family does to.We have also did some roping and all that years ago.We just ride now,too old to rope steers anymore.I am now a fan bigtime of this guy.I wish him the best and hope he is a hammer this year and I think our staff just landed the next Luke K.WE SHALL SEE,FOLKS.WHO-DEY ALL DAY.

Nick Vigil accepts your apology and removes your name from his "Asses to Kick" list.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil will wear the #1 jersey after the Bengals organization immediately retired his #59 jersey after he touched it.
Reply/Quote
Jesus can walk on water.

But Nick Vigil can swim through the earth.

Nick Vigil doesn't play football, he just allows you to lose.
Reply/Quote
Evolution is a lie....there are just the animals that Nick Vigil decided could live.
Reply/Quote
[quote pid='212819' dateline='1462121864']
Nick Vigil is the reason why Forrest Gump couldn't stop running.

Chuck Norris has a Nick Vigil poster above his Total Gym.

The Sun can't even look directly at Nick Vigil.
[/quote]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
That face when you realize that you'll never get to to touch the rat-tail.

[Image: tumblr_o2h6t91Y2H1qkprg2o1_500.gif]
Reply/Quote
you gotta be a bad man to have a rat tail in 2016
Reply/Quote
Future Cincinnati West Side hero.

Hail the Tail!
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 11:25 AM)Junglejuice Wrote: Future Cincinnati West Side hero.

Hail the Tail!

Nick said he's bringing a fresh new vibe to Cincinnati. Get your fashion on Bengal fans!

[Image: Bpmg2S1IQAAkH3c.jpg]
Reply/Quote
When Chuck Norris brushes his teeth in the morning and looks in the mirror, Nick Vigil is staring back at him. 

Nick Vigil eats SteAlers for breakfast and shits out Ravens. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil went down to Georgia and beat both Johnny and the Devil's ass on the fiddle, with a bow made of rat tail hair.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 12:39 PM)GodFather Wrote: Nick said he's bringing a fresh new vibe to Cincinnati. Get your fashion on Bengal fans!

[Image: Bpmg2S1IQAAkH3c.jpg]

[Image: 62617253.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The truth hurts because Nick Vigil tackled it.

#vigilanteforlife
Reply/Quote
It is what it is....I'll trust the FO on this guy.  They know him better than I do.  Watched tapes and probably when to his drills.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote