Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Join the Nick Vigil fan club!
Nick Vigil only has one hand...THE UPPER HAND!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil doesn't eat sliced bread. He's better than it and has been since before it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If it looks like chicken, feels like chicken, smells like chicken, tastes like chicken, and Nick Vigil says it's beef, then it's beef!
Reply/Quote
When Nick claps his hands twice, the Sun turns off...
Reply/Quote
The FEAR of Nick Vigil is so massive, it has its own event horizon.
Reply/Quote
Le'veon Bell intentionally misses required drug tests to get suspensions so he doesn't have to get tackled by Nick Vigil.

...you're welcome everyone.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 11:44 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Le'veon Bell intentionally misses required drug tests to get suspensions so he doesn't have to get tackled by Nick Vigil.

...you're welcome everyone.

On the other hand, Nick Vigil cannot be tested for drugs as he produces no liquid or solid waste. There is also no way to penetrate his armor like skin to draw blood. He probably doesn't have any anyway.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil doesn't tackle....they hit the turf willingly when they see him approaching.
Reply/Quote
Le'veon Bell seen we drafted Nick Vigil and had a drug relapse due to stress.
Reply/Quote
Ran into Nick Vigil today....I'll be out of the hospital next week
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 07:00 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Ran into Nick Vigil today....I'll be out of the hospital next week

I'm glad to hear that you'll pull through.  Obviously you were wearing your seat belt.  Was your car totaled?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 09:33 PM)jason Wrote: I'm glad to hear that you'll pull through.  Obviously you were wearing your seat belt.  Was your car totaled?

The car is totaled....but I will get a new Hummer
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2016, 11:27 AM)bonesaw Wrote: The car is totaled....but I will get a new Hummer

Sorry..You're gonna need a new tank and even then nobody will insure it against Nick Vigil. There isn't enough money on earth for that!

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 01:33 PM)jason Wrote: On the other hand, Nick Vigil cannot be tested for drugs as he produces no liquid or solid waste. There is also no way to penetrate his armor like skin to draw blood. He probably doesn't have any anyway.

Nick Vigil's blood is a PED.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil can slam a revolving door.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil never met my wife.

But she is pregnant with his child.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 12:48 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Nick Vigil never met my wife.

On the day he is born, he will instantly be the man of the house.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 12:48 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Nick Vigil never met my wife.

That's not really saying a whole lot about your relationship. You might want to rethink that one.. Coulda been a sperm doner too..fetility clinic , blah blah blah....
For your sake lets just hope Nick and your wife aren't reading this thread alone, together without your presence..

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 02:03 PM)jason Wrote: On the day he is born, he will instantly be the man of the house.

And I will be thankful for that honor.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 03:01 PM)grampahol Wrote: For your sake lets just hope Nick and your wife aren't reading this thread alone, together without your presence..

I disagree. I'm trying to set that up.

This is Nick Vigil we are talking about!!! Big Grin
Reply/Quote