Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Palmer training Burrow and more
For the paranoid among us

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Beat me to it. Was just gonna post this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping this is just Burrow's way of lobbying for the Bengals to make significant free agent moves before the draft.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I hate being a fan of this team. Can’t even be excited about getting a stud QB without being bombarded with all this shit.

Reply/Quote
Jordan Palmer trains QB's??? I damn near spit out my coffee. I guess there's a sucker everywhere.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2020, 12:55 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: I'm hoping this is just Burrow's way of lobbying for the Bengals to make significant free agent moves before the draft.

That's exactly what this is.  Media will try to make it into something else, but his family already coming out saying he wont pull an Eli. 

I am though concerned about Burrow's judgment in hiring a dud like Jordan Palmer as his private QB coach. Jordan will no doubt be in his ear running his mouth about the Bengals when he should just be happy the Bengals gave him paychecks in a pathetic attempt to keep Carson happy.  
Reply/Quote
The Burrow family has come out and said they are tired of the talk. Burrow will NOT PULL AN ELI!!! He will be happy to play for ANYONE WHO WANTS HIM! CASE CLOSED!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2020, 01:26 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Jordan Palmer trains QB's??? I damn near spit out my coffee. I guess there's a sucker everywhere.

Those that can’t, teach...

Reply/Quote
Carson does the thinkable and officially warns Joe Burrow about the Bengals not being committed to winning. Good for him I'm really glad to see he's moved on after all these years.

I would agree him, except that 2nd round pick Andy Dalton took the team they built for him to the playoffs 5 years in a row starting as a rookie.... ouch that would really suck for me if I was peddling the over-emotional crap Carson is right now.
Reply/Quote
The cancer that is Carson Palmer, and now little brother, just need to go away and leave Cincinnati alone. Luckily, Hubbard appears to have his ear...
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2020, 01:31 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: That's exactly what this is.  Media will try to make it into something else, but his family already coming out saying he wont pull an Eli. 

I am though concerned about Burrow's judgment in hiring a dud like Jordan Palmer as his private QB coach. Jordan will no doubt be in his ear running his mouth about the Bengals when he should just be happy the Bengals gave him paychecks in a pathetic attempt to keep Carson happy.  

Yep

He's just lobbying for MB to actually get a free agent Olineman and so on.

As to Palmer, meh just because he wasn't a good NFL QB doesn't mean he can't be a good coach. 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2020, 01:26 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Jordan Palmer trains QB's??? I damn near spit out my coffee. I guess there's a sucker everywhere.

Apparently he is pretty good at it.  Clients include Josh Allen and Sam Darnold

The website is for his camps

https://qbsummit.com/

Reply/Quote
Somebody get Kit on the phone....
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2020, 01:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Those that can’t, teach...

Yep, and Jordan has been very involved as a coach with the Elite 11 camp put on by Nike(top QB camp for high school QBs). There may be a relationship there from when Burrow participated in the satellite camp in Columbus.
Reply/Quote

Jordan Palmer gets alot of the top rated QBs ready for the draft process. Burrow mentioned he was going to California to train in an interview the week after the National Championship I assumed it would be with Jordan Palmer.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Well the is good news for the Chase Young draft camp Ninja !!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I'm happy that Burrow is training with Jordan, he's one of the better QB coaches out there.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2020, 02:21 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I'm happy that Burrow is training with Jordan, he's one of the better QB coaches out there.

You've trained with him?
Reply/Quote
Burrow might be letting the Palmers get in his head. But what Burrow does not understand is that if Mike Brown drafts him and he refuses to play for us. Then Mike will watch him sit on the bench for the next 4 or 5 years and Burrow will be 30 years old and never have started an NFL game. And I as a fan would not blame Mike Brown one bit and support his choice. The teams pick the players in the draft not the other way around.
Reply/Quote