Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jordan listed as number one RG on depth chart

My optimism has slowly declined after hearing this news...
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 04:37 PM)Trademark Wrote:

When did you ever have optimism?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 04:37 PM)Trademark Wrote: My optimism has slowly declined after hearing this news...

I read the news today, oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well, I just had to laugh
Reply/Quote

Let me absorb this. Our starting line is really last year's crappy line with the exception of Reiff, but he out.

Reply/Quote
I'll be interested in seeing how this actually plays out. I respect he hell out of Willie Anderson and he constantly made references to "I know what they are teaching the guys in Cincy" and how Turner was ruining players with his techniques.

Jordan spent time with Willie training, so I wouldn't be shocked to see him finally make the "jump," but I don't really know what his upside is.
Reply/Quote
Omg no please... WTF are they thinking!?
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 04:53 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I'll be interested in seeing how this actually plays out.  I respect he hell out of Willie Anderson and he constantly made references to "I know what they are teaching the guys in Cincy" and how Turner was ruining players with his techniques.

Jordan spent time with Willie training, so I wouldn't be shocked to see him finally make the "jump," but I don't really know what his upside is.

What could his jump possibly be? Toltal shit to just Shit? I mean seriously. The dude is the worst guard in football and got our star QB injured..
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 04:57 PM)Tony Wrote: Omg no please... WTF are they thinking!?

Time to rebuild Joes other knee? 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
How can a Lineman be scouted that hard and a team fail so bad at scouting that player. They were drafting Carmen from the beginning even if they traded back or not. Come draft time they lock onto a player and that's it. They don't look at other players that might have dropped. 2nd round no matter what they know what player they'll draft even before the draft starts.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 05:05 PM)jj22 Wrote: Time to rebuild Joes other knee? 

Reached for comment, Mike Brown had this to say: "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster. We're not paying $6 million though. Wendy's Frostees will have to suffice."
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 05:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Reached for comment, Mike Brown had this to say: "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster. We're not paying $6 million though. Wendy's Frostees will have to suffice."

Tried to post just an image but can't get it to work.    [Image: sad.png]

With Mike, It'll be the $6.39 Man
Reply/Quote
This means nothing to me

If it’s like this come week 1, then yea, there’s a problem
Reply/Quote

2 hours too late.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 05:25 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This means nothing to me

If it’s like this come week 1, then yea, there’s a problem

I can’t believe it, but I actually agree with Frank Booth…

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 05:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can’t believe it, but I actually agree with Frank Booth…

I'd say it's more than nothing, but certainly not something to freak out over. It could mean something or absolutely nothing. Just something to keep an eye on, and hope for better news soon. To be absolutely crystal here, I'd lean far closer to "its nothing" than "freak out" at this point.
Reply/Quote

Obviously Pollack knows less than the forum OL gurus
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 05:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Obviously Pollack knows less than the forum OL gurus

Unfortunately, I don’t even think Carman was Pollack’s choice. At least that’s the impression I got from this interview.

https://youtu.be/WwmLLqve8C8

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 05:00 PM)Tony Wrote: What could his jump possibly be? Toltal shit to just Shit? I mean seriously. The dude is the worst guard in football and got our star QB injured..

Hey, it's not my opinion.  Jordan is young, so I could see him improving under Pollack.  Like I said, Willie Anderson was very critical of the technique that Turner was teaching and how it was ruining our lineman.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 05:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Unfortunately, I don’t even think Carman was Pollack’s choice. At least that’s the impression I got from this interview.

https://youtu.be/WwmLLqve8C8

Carman was Alexanders choice. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote