Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JuJu (the Thug)
(12-19-2017, 04:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm really pulling for the NFC to win one this year.....although, Darth Hoodie and Tom Terrific getting six rings would be cool too. Ninja LMAO

Yeah I think I will be jumping on the Rams during the playoffs. So here comes the kiss of death, sorry Rams fans!! Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 05:09 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yeah I think I will be jumping on the Rams during the playoffs. So here comes the kiss of death, sorry Rams fans!! Cool

Them or the Vikes, either one......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 04:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm really pulling for the NFC to win one this year.....although, Darth Hoodie and Tom Terrific getting six rings would be cool too. Ninja LMAO

I'm torn.  Pats would tie the Steelers record, and they'd all have a meltdown.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:52 PM)McC Wrote: What is it now, three concussions?  Maybe more?  And this one was a really bad one.  He may want to end his career right here and now.  He would not be the first.

You got the league after you.  Guys are trying to end you and being celebrated as heroes.  The franchise is a mess.  The HC is outa here.  You got coach written all over you.  Food for thought.

If he makes it through the next 2 seasons, I'd be really surprised. My guess is he's out of the league before 2018 is up.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 05:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm torn.  Pats would tie the Steelers record, and they'd all have a meltdown.

......which is exactly why I mentioned them. :andy: Smirk

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 05:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......which is exactly why I mentioned them. :andy: Smirk

Yeah I sort of misread the second half of your post.  It was all of like ten words so I'm sure you understand how I got confused.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 03:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: Time to quit crying and whining about the Steelers. Burfict is a big boy. If the Bengals can't fight their own battles, we on the boards shouldn't concern ourselves with it.

While we whining about it, the Steelers are marching to the AFCC. The least we can do is not give them the satisfaction of crying about it and bickering with each other about their players....

So what they don't have class. They have rings.... I thought we decided a long time ago we can't build a team with choir boys. Every team needs a tone setter rather their tactics are supported or not. Fans will support winning...... At any cost.

As long as he's not arrested for drugs, dui's, domestic violence, or suspended for PED"s etc. Football is an aggressive sport both physically and emotionally. Attacking someone's character while supporting those like Adam Jones (as many of you guys do) is why I can't be swayed by this convo.

When it's your favorite team players, you'd be surprised what your willing to put up with. Well I won't, but some of these Bengals fans acting judgmental and brand new about other teams players I guess would.

Many of people on here have wanted Pacman cut long ago.

Pacman is a punk too. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 03:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: Time to quit crying and whining about the Steelers. Burfict is a big boy. If the Bengals can't fight their own battles, we on the boards shouldn't concern ourselves with it.

While we whining about it, the Steelers are marching to the AFCC. The least we can do is not give them the satisfaction of crying about it and bickering with each other about their players....

So what they don't have class. They have rings.... I thought we decided a long time ago we can't build a team with choir boys. Every team needs a tone setter rather their tactics are supported or not. Fans will support winning...... At any cost.

As long as he's not arrested for drugs, dui's, domestic violence, or suspended for PED"s etc. Football is an aggressive sport both physically and emotionally. Attacking someone's character while supporting those like Adam Jones (as many of you guys do) is why I can't be swayed by this convo.

When it's your favorite team players, you'd be surprised what your willing to put up with. Well I won't, but some of these Bengals fans acting judgmental and brand new about other teams players I guess would.
Ben has rings, Bell, Brown, JuJu, etc don’t have shit.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 06:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I sort of misread the second half of your post.  It was all of like ten words so I'm sure you understand how I got confused.

LMAO

Reply/Quote
I am def rooting for the NFC this year. Saints or Rams I think are the most likely, I just don't see Case Keenum as a SB winning QB.

Buuut, in the AFC, the Jags wouldn't be too bad. I am all for underdogs. I would really love for them to end the Steelers season in the AFCDG or AFCCG
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 05:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm torn.  Pats would tie the Steelers record, and they'd all have a meltdown.

B-I-N-G-O

Go Pats!
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 12:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: Meh.....even if I wasn't a Bungals fan, I'd still loathe those hypocrite bastards.

We should make this a shirt.

[Image: DRZ_KiZW4AAvELb.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 11:40 AM)Gohards Wrote: I am def rooting for the NFC this year. Saints or Rams I think are the most likely, I just don't see Case Keenum as a SB winning QB.

Buuut, in the AFC, the Jags wouldn't be too bad. I am all for underdogs. I would really love for them to end the Steelers season in the AFCDG or AFCCG

Don't count the Eagles out WW.  Foles could become the next Trent Dilfer!!
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 01:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ben has rings, ....

The ONLY reason Ben has rings is because they didn't have to play New England in the playoffs both times!
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 05:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Them or the Vikes, either one......

This will be me

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote