Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jussie Smollett
(02-21-2019, 11:46 PM)Shady Wrote: Chicago PD and/or FBI now checking his phone records. !0 to 1 he was on the phone with K. Harris and or C. Booker just prior to and after everything. He didn't do this on his own.
[Image: Dz-JquXWsAEoWrn.jpg:large]

I was actually saying something like this to one of my coworkers at work today. This all seemed like too convenient of a story for him to have thought of and implemented this to further just himself. I get the strange feeling that others who hold higher positions are involved in this somehow.
(02-22-2019, 12:15 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I was actually saying something like this to one of my coworkers at work today. This all seemed like too convenient of a story for him to have thought of and implemented this to further just himself. I get the strange feeling that others who hold higher positions are involved in this somehow.

Yep, and there's more
[Image: Dz8pVA-WoAAYTJB.jpg]
Mueller's report will be submitted net week. It's already been concluded that there never was any collusion with Russia. And then the OIG report on FISA abuses will be released, and then the info from the FISA documents and reports will all be declassified and made public. Criminal referrals agianst Comey, McCabe, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Fusion GPS, John Brennan, Clinton, Obama and many many other will lead to prosecutions. The Storm is here. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-22-2019, 01:01 AM)Shady Wrote: Yep, and there's more
[Image: Dz8pVA-WoAAYTJB.jpg]
Mueller's report will be submitted net week. It's already been concluded that there never was any collusion with Russia. And then the OIG report on FISA abuses will be released, and then the info from the FISA documents and reports will all be declassified and made public. Criminal referrals agianst Comey, McCabe, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Fusion GPS, John Brennan, Clinton, Obama and many many other will lead to prosecutions. The Storm is here. 

I don't know about the first half of what you said, but I'm going to take a wild stab and say none of those people are going to have indictments.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-22-2019, 08:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't know about the first half of what you said, but I'm going to take a wild stab and say none of those people are going to have indictments.  

Wait you mean some of the top politicians in this country were not directly involved in planning an amateurish attempt to pay people to fake a crime?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

So let me get fringe conservative logic

Very likely: An actor was told by high ranking politicians that he once met at a political rally to fake a hate crime to help his career

Could never happen, witch hunt: Campaign officials were instructed by their employer to reach out to foreign officials

(02-22-2019, 09:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So let me get fringe conservative logic

Very likely: An actor was told by high ranking politicians that he once met at a political rally to fake a hate crime to help his career 

Could never happen, witch hunt: Campaign officials were instructed by their employer to reach out to foreign officials

You're not going DEEP enough Pat.  

Very likely: An actor was told by high ranking politicians that he once met at a political rally to fake a hate crime to help his career AND MAKE MAGA LOOK BADER AND MAKE BLACK PEOPLE GOODER AND TAKE AWAY ME BUY SKI MASKS
Seriously, we going full on conspiracy huh? I know I'd have a guy stage a fake hate crime that is dumb enough to write the attacker a check lol.
(02-22-2019, 12:02 PM)Au165 Wrote: Seriously, we going full on conspiracy huh? I know I'd have a guy stage a fake hate crime that is dumb enough to write the attacker a check lol.

Growing up, it was always kind of embarrassing to know Jerry Springer was once a prominent figure in Cincy.  But as I grew up, I realized it provided a valuable life lesson, uniquely drilled into the children of the area by half drunk fathers.

You don't write a check to a prostitute.
(02-22-2019, 12:02 PM)Au165 Wrote: Seriously, we going full on conspiracy huh? I know I'd have a guy stage a fake hate crime that is dumb enough to write the attacker a check lol.

Shady is talking about those people being indicted for the FISA warrants, not the made up story.   
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-22-2019, 12:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote:   Shady is talking about those people being indicted for the FISA warrants, not the made up story.   

Those people will not be indicted over any FISA warrants.  That is all "made up".

And how does he know the results of the Meuller investigation?

I actually thought Shady was being sarcastic and making a joke.
He;s now been cut from the final two episodes of the season, slowly but surely it seems FOX is distancing itself from him.

"These people are stupid." – Q

LOL

Remember, NYPD found Hillary's emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
(02-22-2019, 01:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Those people will not be indicted over any FISA warrants.  That is all "made up".

I agree.  I was just clarifying that he wasn't talking about the Smollett thing.  

(02-22-2019, 01:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Those people will not be indicted over any FISA warrants.  That is all "made up".

No, I'm not being sarcastic. I've been researching all of this from the beginning. That's how I know. It's coming out next week or the week after. The new AG doesn't mess around.  
(02-22-2019, 01:50 PM)Shady Wrote: "These people are stupid." – Q

LOL

Remember, NYPD found Hillary's emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop. 

Please keep the qanon garbage on 4chan.

(02-22-2019, 02:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Please keep the qanon garbage on 4chan.

You don't have to read it. 
(02-22-2019, 02:46 PM)Shady Wrote: You don't have to read it. 

No, but I do and I am free to ridicule it as fringe trash that was invented in the internet's asshole. 

(02-22-2019, 02:08 PM)Shady Wrote: No, I'm not being sarcastic. I've been researching all of this from the beginning. 

Link to the results of the Meuller investigation saying there was no collusion.

Just curious where you found this.  Meuller has been pretty good at not letting info leak out.
(02-22-2019, 02:08 PM)Shady Wrote: It's coming out next week or the week after. The new AG doesn't mess around.  

What.

I thought it came out with the Justice Departments inspector generals report on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Why exactly is the new AG sitting on it if he does not mess around?
What's this thread about?? WTF

Just a reminder to please keep the conversation oriented toward the topic of the OP. There are plenty of other threads already established, for some of the other topics being discussed.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23