Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landslide Incoming
(11-09-2016, 02:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: Agreed.

On the bright side, I don't think there's any way Trump can survive the looming recession....unless he's actually, ummm, a good POTUS.  Probably won't take 18 months to see that's not the case.
--------------------------------------------------------

(11-09-2016, 02:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: Looking ahead I hope his acceptance speech is more inclusive and less "I told you so. Look how great I am. The rest are all losers."

Will he tell Obama he's fired or will he save that for the inauguration? 

But yeah, I'm expected some trash talk during his speech tonight. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-09-2016, 02:23 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Will he tell Obama he's fired or will he save that for the inauguration? 

But yeah, I'm expected some trash talk during his speech tonight. 

Maybe Trump is going to say "I reject the result....seriously folks, I don't want to be POTUS I was TRYING to lose but the dumber I got the more of you idiots that kept voting for me"

(11-09-2016, 02:24 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Maybe Trump is going to say "I reject the result....seriously folks, I don't want to be POTUS I was TRYING to lose"

[Image: screen-shot-2016-09-14-at-11-37-33-pm-65...299&crop=1]
lol....Canada's immigration site just crashed

(11-09-2016, 02:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: And I'll admit I'm stunned.  I didn't think there were that many people who were willing to put him in the highest office of the land.  I was wrong.

Not gloating but I've been telling people this for the last month. The "closet Trump voters" wasnt a conspiracy. It was and is real.

The media was so happy to talk about how the projections were favoring Hillary leading up to the election but failed to realize there were a lot of people who didn't want to openly admit they were voting for Trump.
(11-09-2016, 02:31 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Not gloating but I've been telling people this for the last month. The "closet Trump voters" wasnt a conspiracy. It was and is real.

The media was so happy to talk about how the projections were favoring Hillary leading up to the election but failed to realize there were a lot of people who didn't want to openly admit they were voting for Trump.

Doesn't that say something about them and their vote then too?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-09-2016, 02:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: Doesn't that say something about them and their vote then too?

Or it says more about the perceived condescension directed at them by others for their views.  You wouldn't know anything about that though would you?
Thx DWS. The dems deserve this.

***** ****. We're ******.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-09-2016, 02:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: Doesn't that say something about them and their vote then too?

Yeah. That they hate Hillary more than Trump, which is pretty embarrassing for Hillary.
(11-09-2016, 02:38 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Yeah. That they hate Hillary more than Trump, which is pretty embarrassing for Hillary.

I'd think it says they were embarrassed to say who they were voting for out loud.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
another plus.....we get to keep watching Alec Baldwin's excellent impersonation of Trump on SNL

Looks like the Benghazi bullshit worked. Which is unfortunate because we will mostly see the same tactic in the future.
Jon Stewart on his 2013 Twitter war with President Trump.

We literally chose this guy.
(11-09-2016, 02:47 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Looks like the Benghazi bullshit worked. Which is unfortunate because we will mostly see the same tactic in the future.

Benghazi helped but it's definitely more than that.

Trump basically did everything he could do to not win this election and still won. it's like he could've killed himself and still been president.
This replaces 9 11 as the most horrible, terrifying, and fascinating thing I have ever witnessed.

Best of luck for us all.
(11-09-2016, 03:13 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: This replaces 9 11 as the most horrible, terrifying, and fascinating thing I have ever witnessed.

Best of luck for us all.

Yelp. it appears you are in the minority.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-09-2016, 03:13 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: This replaces 9 11 as the most horrible, terrifying, and fascinating thing I have ever witnessed.

Best of luck for us all.

Hey, at least we're gonna bomb the hell out of ISIS. By the way, the middle east is a disaster let me tell you. Obamacare created ISIS and if we don't get rid of it it's gonna be the biggest disaster in the history of the Clinton Foundation. And ill tell you another thng. No one has more respect for emails than me, believe me folks.
(11-09-2016, 03:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yelp. it appears you are in the minority.

What's the difference between Trump and Hillary? Trump doesn't need to win Michigan.
If Trump does indeed win which is very real at the moment (looking at you Michigan and Wisconsin in taking your sweet *** time in counting votes), this will be similar to Dewey losing back in '48 when it seemed almost guaranteed he wouldnt.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V