Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lap’s official pick Is in..
Absolutely would love this. Been pushing for Ragnow at 21 for about the last couple weeks.

I honestly think it would be the safest pick in the entire Draft for us. He is healthy unlike Price who i also love, he
has longer arms than Price, was a multiple year starter, is a better pass protector than Price, never gave up a sack
in his entire college career. Is more powerful than Daniels and played in the SEC against the big uglies.

Beliema the same coach that coached Travis Frederick who is currently the best Center in the NFL coached Ragnow
and said Ragnow is the best he ever coached. Big time endorsement.

Some info for people who have not been in the Draft Forum. :andy: Dalton would love this pick.
Reply/Quote
I would also love the pick but I'm still thinking it will be daniels.but I like Frank better then daniels.2nd round I bet it's Orlando brown or Sam hubbard.
Reply/Quote
This makes me feel even better about Thursday. I was worried they might not value center as highly as they should. I’d be thrilled with either Ragnow or price.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 06:09 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This makes me feel even better about Thursday. I was worried they might not value center as highly as they should. I’d be thrilled with either Ragnow or price.

So true this atleast tells us that the team values Center very high.

Would be the best pick to keep fans around. Lots of us have been screaming for a Center early for 10 years.

Ragnow is the best of the lot too IMHO. I love Price like i said, great run blocker but overall Ragnow is the best.

Daniels is a great technician, but so is Ragnow and he has a much bigger anchor than Daniels.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 05:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ragnow

Price is #2.  

On he and dan’s podcast.

He is gushing over him

On his dream scenario.  McGlinchy and Daniels 21 and 46.

Derwin James is his guy to watch if he falls.   He is this years Eifert

I think this would be a great pick (Ragnow), but McGlinchey would work also at #21
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Where and when? Ive been waiting to hear his prediction. Knew it was coming today but didnt know when or where
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we get Price in the 2nd and add two mean ass SOBs to the interior
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 06:32 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Where and when? Ive been waiting to hear his prediction. Knew it was coming today but didnt know when or where

Lapham and Dan Hoard's Podcast.

(04-24-2018, 06:33 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Hopefully we get Price in the 2nd and add two mean ass SOBs to the interior

Would be even sweeter. Think Price would make a great RG, road grading run blocker.

To add both would probably be my favorite start to the Draft. That would be one hell of an interior O-line.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 05:36 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: All I can think when someone says Frank the Tank is Frank Kaminsky of the Charlotte Hornets.

[Image: 85a0b0ad5c15cc9775a7a2e627e13911--frank-...sports.jpg]

I went to old school movie:

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be that mad with this pick with the thought process they keep him if he's good. I also love how Hoard snuck his "dream" pick as Baker Mayfield. Nice shot there, Dan.
Reply/Quote
Lap is really money in the bank. He hasn't been wrong in quite a few years, and if I remember correctly, the pick he did get wrong (player was picked a few spots before Bengals) his backup pick was right (WJ3).
Reply/Quote
Really hope it’s ragnow....i remember Dallas reached a lil early with Frederick and I think that’s what he(pollack) sees in Ragnow and although some may say he’s a half around early at 21 but not here in cincy. That’d be such an awesome pick.
Reply/Quote
What about Evans ???
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 07:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: What about Evans ???

According to Jim O we won't take a LB until the mid rounds unless some crazy talent falls.

If Edmunds falls to us at 21 we might take him. If Rashaan Falls to us at 46 i could see us definately taking him.

Bottom line, look for the 3rd round for LB.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 06:52 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I went to old school movie:

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

This is exactly what i would be like if we drafted Ragnow at 21 lol

(04-24-2018, 06:56 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Lap is really money in the bank. He hasn't been wrong in quite a few years, and if I remember correctly, the pick he did get wrong (player was picked a few spots before Bengals) his backup pick was right (WJ3).

Sure hope he is right again HH. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 06:56 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Lap is really money in the bank. He hasn't been wrong in quite a few years, and if I remember correctly, the pick he did get wrong (player was picked a few spots before Bengals) his backup pick was right (WJ3).

Not going to get excited til, it is money in the bank!!! Or else I will feel like Ralphie after he decodes the ovaltine code.....
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 07:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: What about Evans ???

Magic 8 ball says:  Outlook with Bengals looking doubtful..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 07:19 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Not going to get excited til, it is money in the bank!!! Or else I will feel like Ralphie after he decodes the ovaltine code.....

Man, i just saw Ralphie's face in my head when you said this lmao! A stupid advertisement! Sumbitches!

Not gonna count on Ragnow, it would ruin my day if we took anybody else if i did. Besides Price or Wynn that is.
Reply/Quote
Ragnow it is. Welcome to the Jungle.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm really starting to get optimistic about this season. If we take Ragnow you guys will hear me roar all over the place! :andy:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote