Per Paul D tweet

https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/948586795142402048

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well... Fine I guess.

Don't love it, don't hate it.

Waiting for news on Paul Alexander....
Reply/Quote
I might be the only one here who says this probably isn't the worst idea.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:11 PM)Takedown Wrote: I might be the only one here who says this probably isn't the worst idea.

kevin would agree with you.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who knows maybe a full offseason for him as OC will spark this offense?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:13 PM)ochocincos Wrote: kevin would agree with you.

I'm a realist not an optimist. Could be worse.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:09 PM)pally Wrote: Per Paul D tweet

I'm loving all these coaches returning....oh wait
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:15 PM)Takedown Wrote: I'm a realist not an optimist. Could be worse.

Yea I think it could be worse. Ken Zampese.

But I think what really hurt Zampese was that the players were not fitting for his game plan whatsoever.
Zampese's scheme seems to need good blocking for 5+ seconds, which obviously hardly ever happened.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:11 PM)Takedown Wrote: I might be the only one here who says this probably isn't the worst idea.

I don't think it is bad. Probably doesn't matter anyway, you know Merv will stick his nose in it. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yea I think it could be worse. Ken Zampese.

But I think what really hurt Zampese was that the players were not fitting for his game plan whatsoever.
Zampese's scheme seems to need good blocking for 5+ seconds, which obviously hardly ever happened.

Pretty true. I'm hoping we figure out our LT soon!
Reply/Quote
If this helps with 2nd half adjustments, then I'm all for it. But it won't
Reply/Quote
Bill Lazor: "We have a lot of talent on this roster and I am excited for the opportunity to build the high-powered offense we have the potential to be. This offseason will give us the chance to continue the success we had at the end of the year as we develop into a dynamic offense in 2018."

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:09 PM)pally Wrote: Per Paul D tweet

Of course, cuz he's a puppet too.  That's the qualification--you must agree to work with HeadClown calling all your shots for you.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yea I think it could be worse. Ken Zampese.

Yeah not with this o-line. We did lose two key lineman after already having Zampese as our offensive coordinator in 2016. And he didn't know how to adjust once we lost them which clearly showed this year before he got the boot.
Reply/Quote
Ok with it, but not moving the excitement needle at all for me.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:21 PM)pally Wrote: Bill Lazor: "We have a lot of talent on this roster and I am excited for the opportunity to build the high-powered offense we have the potential to be. This offseason will give us the chance to continue the success we had at the end of the year as we develop into a dynamic offense in 2018."

He read the statement Giggles gave him word for word.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Go ahead and announce Paul Alexander's return as well so we can go ahead and cap this shitty week off.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
So, among those fantastical staff changes that have been assumed to be taking place, the OC isn't among them? Par for the course, I suppose.
Reply/Quote
So.....no changes to our offense so far?
Reply/Quote
Another year without a playoff win, DEAD last on Offense.. WE WANT YOU BACK!
Reply/Quote