Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Legal tampering period
(03-13-2023, 01:24 PM)Synric Wrote: TJ Edwards to the Bears 3 years 19.5m 12 mil guaranteed.

Kind of jumping up there for a guy that barely played the past two years due to injury, aren't they?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 01:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 105M/yr?  That's gonna reset the market, for sure.

5yr deal for $105M. 21M/yr.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 01:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Kind of jumping up there for a guy that barely played the past two years due to injury, aren't they?

He played all of last season and only missed 3 games in 2021 (4 or 5 in 2020). He was on par with Germaine Pratt this year.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Calais Campbell got cut, wonder what it would cost to use the 36 year old at UT and DE to get revenge on his old team.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 11:04 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Just saw a clip on twitter from Adam Shefter's podcast, Patrick Peterson mentioned he'd be interested in playing for the Bengals. Was the first team he spoke on then added the Cowboys.

Not sure it's a great fit with CTB being penciled in the start, but it'd be hard to say no if he'd agree at a team friendly amount.

Mike Hilton recruiting him on Twitter. LOL
Reply/Quote
Peterson wouod be fantastic.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 01:38 PM)Synric Wrote: He played all of last season and only missed 3 games in 2021 (4 or 5 in 2020). He was on par with Germaine Pratt this year.

I see that now, I must have miss typed his name earlier, and was likely looking at the wrong player's stats.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 01:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Mike Hilton recruiting him on Twitter. LOL

Reply/Quote
Last year, we did not get any ring chasing vets. It is like the league thought it was a fluke or something. This year, we may get a couple.
Reply/Quote
Ben Powers to the Broncos on a 4 yr- 52m deal.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 09:38 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The NFL's "legal tampering" period begins today.  The time where teams are allowed to negotiate and agree to deals in principle with players who are set to hit the open market.

Please place all news, rumors and such in here.

Exciting, about my favorite time of year in the Offseason, this and the Draft probably. Hope we can get a couple players to sign in principal
today, Eluemunor and Patrick Peterson would be fantastic and get an extension for Vonn soon.
Reply/Quote
Falcons signing DT David Onyemata. I wanted this guy in stripes for the last few years but the opportunity just never came.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 01:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Kind of jumping up there for a guy that barely played the past two years due to injury, aren't they?

He's a local guy, from Lindenhurst about 30min north of Chicago.
Reply/Quote

Also seeing Cam Sutton to the Ravens but I don't see a tweet from a major source yet.

Reply/Quote
Patriots re-sign CB Jonathan Jones, 2 yr- 20m.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

We were hoping they'd trade Boller if they were rebuilding, looks like they're putting a good OL together instead.
Reply/Quote
49ers to sign Javon Hargrave... Thats going to be a monster Defensive Line lol.

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Dianna Russini had reported less than two hours ago that the Bears were working on a deal to get McGlinchey:

"The Chicago Bears are targeting RT Mike McGlinchey. The two sides are talking and hoping to get a deal done, per sources."

I wonder what the Broncos offered him.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:28 PM)Nepa Wrote: Dianna Russini had reported less than two hours ago that the Bears were working on a deal to get McGlinchey:

"The Chicago Bears are targeting RT Mike McGlinchey. The two sides are talking and hoping to get a deal done, per sources."

I wonder what the Broncos offered him.

Reply/Quote