Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Legal tampering period
Hargrave to the 49ers to stack their defense per Schefter. 4yr/84M/40M guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:26 PM)phil413 Wrote: We were hoping they'd trade Boller if they were rebuilding, looks like they're putting a good OL together instead.

Maybe a trade for Havenstein might be in the works for us since Bolles might be out of the question now.

Sean Payton ain't no fool, starts building his team from the trenches out right out of the gate.
Reply/Quote
Cam Sutton officially ends up in Detroit per Ian Rapoport.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 01:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Ben Powers to the Broncos on a 4 yr- 52m deal.

Powers is the highest rated FA to sign thus far, #30 on ESPN's list. Please correct me if I am wring on that. 

TJ Edwards, ILB, was #33. $19 mil for 3 years is stealin'. 
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Maybe a trade for Havenstein might be in the works for us since Bolles might be out of the question now.

Sean Payton ain't no fool, starts building his team from the trenches out right out of the gate.

Yeah his contract looks even better, hopefully it only takes a 4th to get him.  Also, though Cincy's like played pretty well during the run, we have to reach another level to combat the 49ers or any great DL.  Need significant improvement on the right side and one solid depth signing. 
Reply/Quote
Hargrave to SF blows my last pist to smithereens.
Reply/Quote
The Raiders letting Stidham go makes me think they are a shoe-in to sign Jimmy G. No way McDaniels goes into a season without one of his system guys on the roster.
Reply/Quote
The numbers we are seeing right now are wild. That Mike McGlinchey deal and Hargrave are classic overpays for good players early in FA.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:37 PM)Au165 Wrote: The numbers we are seeing right now are wild. That Mike McGlinchey deal and Hargrave are classic overpays for good players early in FA.

BearsWire thought they were getting McGlinchey and with their need for a RT and their massive cap space, who can blame them for thinking it would happen. But I guess the Broncos were more desperate.

From the Bear's wire (which I submit because it mentions Riley Reiff): "The Bears have a glaring hole at right tackle, where Riley Reiff and Larry Borom split time last season. McGlinchey would be a huge upgrade for Chicago’s offensive line, where protecting quarterback Justin Fields is of utmost importance."
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:37 PM)Au165 Wrote: The numbers we are seeing right now are wild. That Mike McGlinchey deal and Hargrave are classic overpays for good players early in FA.

That McGlinchey signing tells me we aren't getting Taylor and may not be able to get Eluemunor.

The first wave is always the craziest though. Hopefully, the numbers calm down soon.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:45 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That McGlinchey signing tells me we aren't getting Taylor and may not be able to get Eluemunor.

The first wave is always the craziest though. Hopefully, the numbers calm down soon.

The Bears make too much sense for Tunsil, lots of money and picks.  Also, they would be better off spending the money on defense than overpaying a guy like Taylor. 
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:48 PM)phil413 Wrote: The Bears make too much sense for Tunsil, lots of money and picks.  Also, they would be better off spending the money on defense than overpaying a guy like Taylor. 

Tunsil is under contract still.  Are there trade rumors?
Reply/Quote
Per Mike Garafolo of NFL.co Raiders are finalizing a deal with Jimmy Garoppolo.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Maybe a trade for Havenstein might be in the works for us since Bolles might be out of the question now.

I will be Stunned if the Bengals agree to a contract with anyone other than a depth piece that was already on our team (mike Thomas type), today, tomorrow or Wednesday. Hope I'm wrong, but I just have a weird feeling this board is way over the front of our skies with predictions and wants!
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:55 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Per Mike Garafolo of NFL.co Raiders are finalizing a deal with Jimmy Garoppolo.

Per Schefter it's a 3yr $67.5M with $34M guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:53 PM)Stewy Wrote: Tunsil is under contract still.  Are there trade rumors?
Synric posted the rumor last page. 
Reply/Quote
Dallas Connor McGovern heading to the Bills.

Another OL off the board.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
RT Andrew Wylie signs with the Commanders.
Reply/Quote
QB Mike White going to Miami 2yr up to 16M per Schefter.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2023, 02:55 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Per Mike Garafolo of NFL.co Raiders are finalizing a deal with Jimmy Garoppolo.

And Mike White just signed a deal with the Dolphins...lordy, if the Jets don't get Rodgers they're going to be SOL.
Reply/Quote