Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legitimate Arguments Against the 2nd Amendment
(03-03-2016, 09:04 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Wait, what?  Did I miss something, because you can't enlist without a HS diploma or GED?

He has a GED. 

But, to further explain your question. For awhile, the Army waived the GED requirement due to recruiting shortfalls. Like the Army relaxed the medical standards for new recruits with pre-existing mental illness and criminal backgrounds. When the Army's strength management has an increased demand for numbers some recruiting and retention standards are relaxed to meet strength goals. When  their demand for numbers decrease the recruiting and retention standards become more stringent to cull the herd. It's like a thermostat with a negative feedback loop. Ideally, the numbers coming in and the numbers being promoted are in equilibrium with the numbers leaving for each career field in every skill level to fill all the assignments from rifleman to Chief of Staff. 
(03-03-2016, 09:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I wish more people knew we had muslims at high ranks in our military

I wish I were big.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-03-2016, 09:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wish I were big.

Do you even lift, bro?
(03-03-2016, 09:35 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He has a GED. 

But, to further explain your question. For awhile, the Army waived the GED requirement due to recruiting shortfalls. Like the Army relaxed the medical standards for new recruits with pre-existing mental illness and criminal backgrounds. When the Army's strength management has an increased demand for numbers some recruiting and retention standards are relaxed to meet strength goals. When  their demand for numbers decrease the recruiting and retention standards become more stringent to cull the herd. It's like a thermostat with a negative feedback loop. Ideally, the numbers coming in and the numbers being promoted are in equilibrium with the numbers leaving for each career field in every skill level to fill all the assignments from rifleman to Chief of Staff. 

I recall that, during the second Iraq war/Afghanistan period.  They even had an earn your GED during basic program at one of the bases on the east coast.

I was just curious as your statement was that he was a HS dropout and I wondered how he enlisted.
(03-03-2016, 09:45 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do you even lift, bro?

He impresses me.....

[Image: BUmKbfH.jpg]

Ninja
(03-03-2016, 11:36 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: He impresses me.....

[Image: BUmKbfH.jpg]

Ninja

With his strength or what he is willing to do to get laid?

The say there is a fine line between hard and stupid . . . 
(03-03-2016, 10:10 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Wow, the Ranger thing really bothers you.  LMAO  Was that another thing you quit?  Or was that another thing you weren't qualified to do?  I have all the documentation to prove it.  Just come visit me and I'll show you.  If I'm not able to prove my claim then you can tell everyone what POS liar I am.

Whatever you say Hero Ranger (fap. fap. fap.)
(03-03-2016, 10:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:  
Brigade Commander is usually an O-6, full bird colonel.  All Brigade Commanders aren't that much of an idiot.  I've had some that were badass, also.  Problems is they may spend one or two assignments as a PL at the platoon level.  Then everything is company level and up.  Sometimes I think they just say stupid shit because they think they need to say something because if they remain silent you will think they're an idiot, but what comes out of their mouth makes it so much worse.

I got two Article 15s (one included a reduction in rank) for ignoring stupid policies and I still got promoted, demoted, and promoted faster and further than you.  Ain't that some shit?  I told that Brigade Commander I wasn't going to have my men use a chem light holders because it was stupid and explained why it was stupid while I had my gunners demonstrate how stupid it was.  I also explained if I wanted a directional chem light I would just cut a slit in the foil package or use some 100mph tape to tape the damn chem light.  You wanna know what happened?  Nothing.  Well, my platoon sergeant told me to shut the **** up before I got my third Article 15, but that was the last time I heard about stupid chem light holders.

Whatever you say.... Hero Ranger (fap. fap. fap)
(03-03-2016, 09:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I recall that, during the second Iraq war/Afghanistan period.  They even had an earn your GED during basic program at one of the bases on the east coast.

I was just curious as your statement was that he was a HS dropout and I wondered how he enlisted.

Good thing I joined prior to 9/11. 

Hero Ranger (fap. fap. fap), loves him some him.  So he seeks to pump himself up with a lot of valor.  Some red flags though.  I take him at his word, but he has proven to be unreliable, so there is doubt.
(03-04-2016, 01:06 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Good thing I joined prior to 9/11. 

Hero Ranger (fap. fap. fap), loves him some him.  So he seeks to pump himself up with a lot of valor.  Some red flags though.  I take him at his word, but he has proven to be unreliable, so there is doubt.

Yeah, I really pumped myself up with valor by telling you I got two Article 15s and still got promoted faster and further than you.  :lmao:

Unreliable? Red flags?  Come visit. I've got all the documentation. You can look at all of it. 
(03-04-2016, 02:13 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yeah, I really pumped myself up with valor by telling you I got two Article 15s and still got promoted faster and further than you.  LMAO

Unreliable? Red flags?  Come visit. I've got all the documentation. You can look at all of it. 

whatever you say Hero Ranger (fap. fap. fap.)
(03-04-2016, 02:40 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: whatever you say Hero Ranger (fap. fap. fap.)

Weak.  Even for a rent-a-nope.  Was that one of your buddies you share that computer with?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-04-2016, 01:01 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Whatever you say.... Hero Ranger (fap. fap. fap)

I don't think that's working for you the way you may think.  At all.
(03-04-2016, 02:56 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Weak.  Even for a rent-a-nope.  Was that one of your buddies you share that computer with?  

Aww..  you need to help your friend.  So cute.

Should you be with him as he faps over himself?  He might let you join him.  I don't judge.
(03-04-2016, 03:12 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think that's working for you the way you may think.  At all.

I don't think I care what you think.  At all.
(03-04-2016, 03:14 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I don't think I care what you think.  At all.

Then why respond?
(03-04-2016, 03:15 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Then why respond?

Cause I can.
(03-04-2016, 03:23 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Cause I can.

Your right, self defeating, but certainly your right.
(03-04-2016, 03:57 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Your right, self defeating, but certainly your right.

I wouldn't say self defeating.  That is your take on it. 
(03-04-2016, 05:12 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I wouldn't say self defeating.  That is your take on it. 

Quitter?  Drop out?