Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lewis Out!!
(12-31-2018, 12:08 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: As much as I can't stand Marvin, I hope this isn't Mike Brown's way of returning to the Dark Ages.  He could be actually gaining more power with Lewis out of the way.  
I know.  
I'm paranoid.

But I think it's justified.

That's a very logical response.  The thrill of freedom...followed by the fear of what is to come.  Nuts to it...something happened.  I'll take it.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:00 PM)pally Wrote:
NFL network confirms

Ian Rapaport confirms

One down, Hue Jackson and Mike Brown left to go. Until all three are done this team isn't going anywhere.

Reply/Quote
I totally understand Lewis being left go we hung too long with a solid coach that could not take us to the next level but the NFL Owners are just crazy.. So many coaches let go after 1, 2 or 3 years of coaching. GM stay, coaches go it seems... The one positive to for a young coach to come to Cincinnati at this time in the NFL.. Bengals will give new coach time to develop his team.. instead of a knee jerk reaction like other coaches.
Reply/Quote
No to Hue Jackson.
No to Vance Joseph.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
2018 ended up being a good year after all. It just took until Dec 31 to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:05 PM)Au165 Wrote: The weirdest part to me was "Mike Brown's decision"

Whoa! Shocked
Reply/Quote
No longer will have to look at his dumbfounded face on the sidelines. Now we get to look at Hue’s dumbfounded face on the sidelines!
Reply/Quote
My sales team just broke out in cheer and clapping. ThumbsUp

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
Can't wait to see the justification for hiring Hue Jackson or Vance Joseph after they both shit the bed in their last HC gigs.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:15 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Can't wait to see the justification for hiring Hue Jackson or Vance Joseph after they both shit the bed in their last HC gigs.

Vance Joesph was railroaded. They never gave him a competent QB in Denver. John Elway should be the one being fired for being so bad at finding a QB.
Reply/Quote
As long as it's not Hue I don't have to quit the team.

Again, Vance Joseph is no revelation, but he's not Marvin and he's not Hue, and that's enough for me right now - if that's the way this goes.

Still want Bienemy or Zimmer.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:08 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: As much as I can't stand Marvin, I hope this isn't Mike Brown's way of returning to the Dark Ages.  He could be actually gaining more power with Lewis out of the way.  
I know.  
I'm paranoid.

Mike Brown is the OWNER.  He has ALWAYS had all the power.  He cannot gain any more

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:08 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: As much as I can't stand Marvin, I hope this isn't Mike Brown's way of returning to the Dark Ages. He could be actually gaining more power with Lewis out of the way.
I know.
I'm paranoid.

It’s a very real possibility if Mike Brown does not make a major departure from Mike Brown’s normal operating practices.
Reply/Quote

Can you say DC for the Steelers (shudder)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
TEAM Dave Shula
Reply/Quote
Oh happy day!!!

@tww_pod
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:15 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Can't wait to see the justification for hiring Hue Jackson or Vance Joseph after they both shit the bed in their last HC gigs.

I am not saying I want either Jackson or Joseph but I don;t give much to some of these firings since they don;t give coaches much time as HC and the GMs seem to stay though they make the final decisions most of the time on draft, free agents etc.  Gase had a losing record at Miami, he will be a HC next year is my guess.  Zimmer might be gone next year with a losing season, he will probably find a job as a HC also.  
Reply/Quote
I was 12 years old when they hired Marvin Lewis. I honestly don't remember what it's like without him. lol
Reply/Quote
Flags in Pittsburgh flying at half mast. At least they can finally put Marv in their ring of honor.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Yes!!!!
Reply/Quote