Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lewis Out!!
Hue Jackson blows I rather have Todd Haley and he sucks
Reply/Quote
Thankful and kudos to Marvin for what he brought the bengals out of but it was past his time to go. He should have been let go after the 2015 wildcard game and the steelers meltdown. We need a new face with no ties to Marvin
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 12:04 PM)uticabengalfan Wrote: Thankful and kudos to Marvin for what he brought the bengals out of but it was past his time to go. He should have been let go after the 2015 wildcard game and the steelers meltdown. We need a new face with no ties to Marvin

100%
Reply/Quote
I was just thinking about this...
If Marvin's departure was really "mutual," what were his reasons for leaving? Was it because he felt he didn't get the amount of control he really needed/wanted last offseason when he re-signed? Or was it because he admitted he didn't do that well of a job once getting that control?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 06:32 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I was just thinking about this...
If Marvin's departure was really "mutual," what were his reasons for leaving? Was it because he felt he didn't get the amount of control he really needed/wanted last offseason when he re-signed? Or was it because he admitted he didn't do that well of a job once getting that control?

I think Mike was like "Hey, Marv, I think I'm going to have to fire you, but I love you too much to disrespect you like dat. Whatchoo dink if we say it were a mutual decision?" 

Marv: "Ok."

Mike: "Suuuuuuuh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 07:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I think Mike was like "Hey, Marv, I think I'm going to have to fire you, but I love you too much to disrespect you like dat. Whatchoo dink if we say it were a mutual decision?" 

Marv: "Ok."

Mike: "Suuuuuuuh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!"

Or Maybe Mike said "Don't leave me Marvin I can't make it without you taking the blame for all my shortcomings". then Marvin said "I don't care, we'll tell them we both agreed to part ways but I'm effing out of here."
Reply/Quote