Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lion Hunter Costume
(09-02-2015, 06:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They think they are someone else.   As do transexuals....    People climb into altered reality for various reasons.   Maybe they are just having fun, maybe they wanna be princess sisters, maybe they wanna be the opposite sex because they want attention.    

Who knows.   The mind is a wonderful thing.   When we aren't happy with our current lives or just wanting to explore ...  it allows us to pretend to be someone else.

First: They are not identifying as someone else.  They are identifying as who they really are.

Secondly:  Heaven FORBID a 5 and 7 year old play and pretend when it annoys you.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-02-2015, 01:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: My daughter's were identifying as the sisters from Frozen.  They ran around putting spells on us.   So we let this go and let them run around doing this until it just became too much and we put a stop to it and made them use their names.  

Now the difference between my kids and these transexuals is that my kids are 5 and 7 and can still play make believe, we also didn't allow this to go too far.     Why are we allowing adults to play make believe?  

By today's feel good mentality of the public they would have me allowing my daughters to be the frozen sisters.   They would probably get even militant if I had a son who participated.

Your misuse of vocabulary unfortunately detracts from this post. A transsexual is someone who, as you put it, as had their "hog" removed. 

I think you're referring to transgender folks. They identify with a gender. They live their life as that gender. Like your daughters names, their gender can change. If one of your kids felt she should be named "Elsa", she could make that happen when she was old enough. The concept of gender is social, not biological. So anyone can change genders. No one can suddenly become magical, though. Magic isn't a real thing.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-02-2015, 08:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your misuse of vocabulary unfortunately detracts from this post. A transsexual is someone who, as you put it, as had their "hog" removed. 

I think you're referring to transgender folks. They identify with a gender. They live their life as that gender. Like your daughters names, their gender can change. If one of your kids felt she should be named "Elsa", she could make that happen when she was old enough. The concept of gender is social, not biological. So anyone can change genders. No one can suddenly become magical, though. Magic isn't a real thing.

Well we stopped it before there could be any ice magic. Lol.

I also don't think being transgender is a real thing. I think it's a mental disorder and a coping mechanism for some trauma. When you have to come up wkth new names every few months or limit pronoun usage to not upset anyone. Then it's not a real thing.

I know your pretty serious about this subject so I won't make a huge thing about it other than to agree to disagree.
(09-03-2015, 03:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well we stopped it before there could be any ice magic.   Lol.

I also don't think being  transgender is a real thing.   I think it's a mental disorder and a coping mechanism for some trauma.  When you have to come up wkth new names every few months or limit pronoun usage to not upset anyone.   Then it's not a real thing.

I know your pretty serious about this subject so I won't make a huge thing about it other than to agree to disagree.

I doubt you'll find many people that don't have a strong feeling on the subject that would agree with you, however, I think most random people that happen to browse the forum would agree that you have a mental disorder.

We should let the local community put it up for a vote and then deal with your mental disorder in whichever fashion the majority feels comfortable with. That's how all of this kind of stuff works in your world, right?
(09-03-2015, 03:28 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I doubt you'll find many people that don't have a strong feeling on the subject that would agree with you, however, I think most random people that happen to browse the forum would agree that you have a mental disorder.

We should let the local community put it up for a vote and then deal with your mental disorder in whichever fashion the majority feels comfortable with. That's how all of this kind of stuff works in your world, right?

This is about the 10th thread you have attempted a personal Attack. Surprised you haven't realized yet that no one cares.

Whether you like me or not is irrelevant. Try staying on topic instead of resorting to personal attacks. It just makes any future legitimate point of yours look ridiculous.
(09-03-2015, 03:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well we stopped it before there could be any ice magic.   Lol.

I also don't think being  transgender is a real thing.   I think it's a mental disorder and a coping mechanism for some trauma.  When you have to come up wkth new names every few months or limit pronoun usage to not upset anyone.   Then it's not a real thing.

Is there any basis for your belief other than that it weirds you out?

(09-03-2015, 04:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is about the 10th thread you have attempted a personal Attack.   Surprised you haven't realized yet that no one cares.  

Whether you like me or not is irrelevant.   Try staying on topic instead of resorting to personal attacks.   It just makes any future legitimate point of yours look ridiculous.

Honestly, repeating homophobic, transphobic, and racist statements is a lot more ridiculous than personal attacks on people who repeat homophobic, transphobic, and racist statements.

(09-03-2015, 08:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Is there any basis for your belief other than that it weirds you out?

It doesn't weird me out.

I do think this is a mental thing.
(09-03-2015, 08:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Honestly, repeating homophobic, transphobic, and racist statements is a lot more ridiculous than personal attacks on people who repeat homophobic, transphobic, and racist statements.

Who is being any of those things? If your unable to have a frank conversation, that includes direct language, then that's a you problem not a me problem .
(09-03-2015, 08:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who is being any of those things? If your unable to have a frank conversation, that includes direct language, then that's a you problem not a me problem .

Those are definitely a bunch of words that you typed there.

Again proving that you are unskilled and should probably be deported.

You constantly say extremely racist and homophobic shit. Don't cry and play the victim card as if what I say to you is anywhere near as offensive as your bullshit that you spread all over these boards.
(09-03-2015, 08:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who is being any of those things?  If your unable to have a frank conversation, that includes direct language, then that's a you problem not a me problem .

We're having a conversation, but that doesn't mean I can't call you out when you resort to insulting whole classes of people. You just said that trans people have mental disorders...

This is great logic.

Lucie constantly throws out that thousands of people have these "mental disorders", yet he cries when I suggest the same about him.

Funny how that works. Seriously, there is NO possible way he talks to people this way outside of the internet. There's not even a slight chance.
(09-03-2015, 08:40 PM)djs7685 Wrote: This is great logic.

Lucie constantly throws out that thousands of people have these "mental disorders", yet he cries when I suggest the same about him.

Funny how that works. Seriously, there is NO possible way he talks to people this way outside of the internet. There's not even a slight chance.

So now because he disagrees with you he has a metal disorder? I love the irony here.
(09-03-2015, 09:53 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: So now because he disagrees with you he has a metal disorder? I love the irony here.

You just called a trans teen a "freak" because they're different than you.

(09-03-2015, 09:53 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: So now because he disagrees with you he has a metal disorder? I love the irony here.

No. I think people who are racist and homophobic have a mental disorder. Comprehend now?

Apparently, you're allowed to think being gay or transsexual is a mental disorder, but I'm not allowed to think being a homophobe or racist is a mental disorder.

Seems fair! Rolleyes

The fact that he's crying "personal attack" after calling thousands of people the exact same thing I just called him is down right hilarious.
(09-03-2015, 10:42 PM)djs7685 Wrote: No. I think people who are racist and homophobic have a mental disorder. Comprehend now?

Apparently, you're allowed to think being gay or transsexual is a mental disorder, but I'm not allowed to think being a homophobe or racist is a mental disorder.

Seems fair! Rolleyes

The fact that he's crying "personal attack" after calling thousands of people the exact same thing I just called him is down right hilarious.

What made you think StLucy is a racist or homophobe?
Why do you pretend there is absolutely nothing "out of order" if a man with all his junk believes he's a woman?

Tansgender was removed from the list of psychological disorders by the American Psychological Assoc. because...

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder.

Notice the word many.
So what does the APA do about those that are distressed by their condition? 

They give it another name...Gender Dysphoria.

Read all about it from an American Physco Assoc. PDF, or Wiki.

[PDF]Gender Dysphoria - DSM-5
www.dsm5.org/...
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders...
Gender Dysphoria. In the upcoming fifth edition of the Diagnosfic and Stafisfical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people whose gender at birth is contrary to ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

So what about the Transabled folks?  Nothing out of order, or should we say no dis-order, there either ?
(09-03-2015, 11:42 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: What made you think StLucy is a racist or homophobe?

His history of racist and homophobic comments since this place opened for business.

Duh.
(09-03-2015, 08:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We're having a conversation, but that doesn't mean I can't call you out when you resort to insulting whole classes of people. You just said that trans people have mental disorders...

They very well may have mental disorders that are directing their behaviors. It's an area that has not been explored all the way. Much in the same way a sexual predator has mental issues.

I don't mind being called out. But you want to go on about me not using the preferred language that changes every few months.

You know exactly what I mean when I say it. Just as you know what I was taking about when I said transexual instead of transgender.

Explain why this couldn't possibly be a mental disorder.
(09-03-2015, 11:42 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: What made you think StLucy is a racist or homophobe?
Why do you pretend there is absolutely nothing "out of order" if a man with all his junk believes he's a woman?

Tansgender was removed from the list of psychological disorders by the American Psychological Assoc. because...

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder.

Notice the word many.
So what does the APA do about those that are distressed by their condition? 

They give it another name...Gender Dysphoria.

Read all about it from an American Physco Assoc. PDF, or Wiki.

[PDF]Gender Dysphoria - DSM-5
www.dsm5.org/...
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders...
Gender Dysphoria. In the upcoming fifth edition of the Diagnosfic and Stafisfical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people whose gender at birth is contrary to ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

So what about the Transabled folks?  Nothing out of order, or should we say no dis-order, there either ?

they constanrly try and blanket me with racist, homophobe or whatever. I bring up a possible mental issue with them and I'm phobic. I bring up i don't want uncivilized immigrants here and they call me a racist.

They are all just repeating The Alinsky model .
(09-04-2015, 03:15 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They very well may have mental disorders that are directing their behaviors.  It's an area that has not been explored all the way.    Much in the same way a sexual predator has mental issues.    

I don't mind being called out.  But you want to go on about me not using the preferred language that changes every few months.  

You know exactly what I mean when I say it.  Just as you know what I was taking about when I said transexual instead of transgender.  

Explain why this couldn't possibly be a mental disorder.

Because it doesn't meet the criteria for being a mental disorder...? Read the definition for DSM V.