Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lions Game Prediction Thread
27-17 Bengals.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why did Dan Campbell cry the week before the Bengals?? The Bengals can't catch a break.. Media people picking upset over the Bengals....

Ridiculous...
Reply/Quote
24-13 Good Guys
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2021, 12:48 PM)Tony Wrote: Why did Dan Campbell cry the week before the Bengals?? The Bengals can't catch a break.. Media people picking upset over the Bengals....

Ridiculous...

Yeah, when the coach breaks down like a little girl with her kitten stuck up a tree, you just know the players are going to rally and try and win one for said coach.  Hope we can overcome that.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We got this one big time folks. Tomorrow Joe is gonna' have a new career high in yards and touchdowns. In the words of the immortal DennyG, bank on it!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 12:05 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We got this one big time folks.  Tomorrow Joe is gonna' have a new career high in yards and touchdowns.  In the words of the immortal DennyG, bank on it!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2021, 05:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, when the coach breaks down like a little girl with her kitten stuck up a tree, you just know the players are going to rally and try and win one for said coach.  Hope we can overcome that.  

Men have a difficult time seeing a woman cry.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 08:32 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Poor old Denny, told us this board would never make it.
[Image: laughing-laugh.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 09:17 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Poor old Denny, told us this board would never make it.
[Image: laughing-laugh.gif]

I would not be surprised in the least if he lurks here...

[Image: lurker-gif-11.gif]
Reply/Quote
24-20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 09:24 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I would not be surprised in the least if he lurks here...

Oh I'm sure he's at least been here, hell, maybe he's a member?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 10:06 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh I'm sure he's at least been here, hell, maybe he's a member?

Oh he's a member all right.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 10:26 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Oh he's a member all right.

A real teeny, tiny, little one.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I keep having a nightmare of Austin Seibert kicking a game-winning field goal this afternoon

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bengals lose in the most Bungle-esque way imaginable.

24-23 Lions
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 12:52 PM)pally Wrote: I keep having a nightmare of Austin Seibert kicking a game-winning field goal this afternoon

After Sewell opens up a huge running lane for Swift to go through and get the Lions into FG range.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 04:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Coltsfan said said Skyline tasted like glue. Screw that guy. He was just mad Jake Delhomme stole his girl.

LOL

Bengals 35
Lions 14

We're due for a blowout and the Lions are terrible this year.

We had many predictions, but there can be only one winner.  Here's our winner, only missing our score by one and Detroit's by three.  

Have at it, you earned it, big guy:

[Image: Snickers-Candy-Bar.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 09:24 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I would not be surprised in the least if he lurks here...

(10-17-2021, 10:26 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Oh he's a member all right.

You're Denny?? Oh God no....

(10-17-2021, 05:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We had many predictions, but there can be only one winner.  Here's our winner, only missing our score by one and Detroit's by three.  

Have at it, you earned it, big guy:

[Image: Snickers-Candy-Bar.jpg]

Whoa. I came to check cuz I knew I was close, but I didn't know I was THAT close.

I will cherish my imaginary snickers bar.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Man, everybody who picked the Lions to win should not only be embarrassed, they should be banned for 3 days.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 12:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Man, everybody who picked the Lions to win should not only be embarrassed, they should be banned for 3 days.

I don't know.  Someone in a thread yesterday said something to the effect that 'this team can beat any other team and any other team can beat this team.' That perfectly crystalized the feeling I had about this team this year but had not put into words.  Every game is not a crapshoot, but both a win and loss are reasonably possible.  

Yes, we should have and did beat the Lions, but I don't fault anyone, given the above sentiment, who thought the reverse was possible.  
Reply/Quote