Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MORE Steeler ButtHurt !!
Annnnnnndddddd....... it never seems to end !!
Ninja

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25486681/deangelo-williams-patriots-fans-cheer-for-a-team-of-certified-cheaters
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 11:39 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Annnnnnndddddd....... it never seems to end !!
Ninja

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25486681/deangelo-williams-patriots-fans-cheer-for-a-team-of-certified-cheaters

William's pink hair matches her pink panties. She fits in on the New Steeler Nation wussy narrative.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
All I gotta say is.. LOL.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 11:04 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Some people get their panties in a bunch when people complain about legitimate issues. Your post is proof of that.

A thread talking about Marv admitting that the team needs to do better is obviously going to draw positive AND negative comments.

Why do you have such a huge problem with that? 

(11-03-2015, 02:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am sure Ramon Foster has confronted Mitchell about his actions threatening to injure AJ Green on Sunday.

I am sure Foster also admonished Garvin for the cheap shot on Huber as he seems to be a guard best suited to wear panties.

I know this is a Mitchell thread, but Foster is either a phony or a wuss which is the polar opposite of Mitchell. The Mitchell hot was 100% clean as was the Burfict hit on Bell BTW

(11-08-2015, 11:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest the Steeler's teach their star running back to run out of bounds on 3rd down short of the first down if they are fearful of being tackled legally and then hurt.  Cry

That way not as big a celebration by an a Bengal's player maybe because it appears Steeler's fans like you wear panties and are offended when players make 3rd down stops. Smirk

(12-14-2015, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love the tough internet talk. Of course we all know if confronted by Whittworth you would soil those panties.

(01-12-2016, 12:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Burfict fear is rampant in here and other forums. I thought the Steelers had the tough fan base, but all I see is a bunch of fellas with their panties in a bunch and a fear Burfict will paint someone in subsequent games.

(01-14-2016, 01:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: And Walmart has panties on sale, please buy for yourself and your buddies in this forum who keep crying:
 "Burfict is too tough, he tackles our guys too hard...............whine, whine, whine...rinse and repeat Cry

(01-14-2016, 01:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: But Rapistberger said Burfict hit on him was clean and Harrison said Burfict hit on Brownie was clean? When are Steelers traveling to Denver? We need to know so they can know when to lock up any girl 13 or above. Big Jen will be on the loose looking o sexually assault anything wear panties, so make sure you are also nowhere near Big Jen too Vlad, we fear for your safety. Whatever

(01-14-2016, 02:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am worried for you as you wear the biggest panties in the forum. ThumbsUp

(01-18-2016, 12:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Your panties are showing again. Burfict is in your head and in the heads of every Steeler's player.

(01-18-2016, 11:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chuck Noll legacy has turned into coaches and fans wearing panties 

(01-19-2016, 11:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You and your fan base have been acting like little girls the past few years now. Your panties are showing daily and Noll and Cowher mentality has left the Steeler Nation. You guys are getting in touch with your feminine side and it is amusing. Whatever

(02-04-2016, 07:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Steelers players and their fans need to switch to panties. What a soft bunch of thugs they have become once others punched them in the mouth.

(02-18-2016, 11:04 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: William's pink hair matches her pink panties. She fits in on the New Steeler Nation wussy narrative.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Does butthurt to you mean factually accurate?
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 11:04 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: William's pink hair matches her pink panties. She fits in on the New Steeler Nation wussy narrative.

Do you know why he has pink hair?  I hope not with the way you just posted.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 11:47 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Does butthurt to you mean factually accurate?

Hey you.....
Stop it....
I'm trying to post like the cool kids.

Panties !
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 08:22 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hey you.....
Stop it....

Panties !
Ninja

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Reminds me of the time the Steelers tried to sue George Atkinson "cause him hit poor Lynn Swann too hard".... Cry Cry

LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 01:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: Reminds me of the time the Steelers tried to sue George Atkinson "cause him hit poor Lynn Swann too hard".... Cry  Cry

LMAO

Um, you couldn't be more wrong. You got it totally backwards. It was Atkinson who sued Noll for slander, not the other way around. 

http://www.si.com/vault/1977/08/01/621920/a-walk-on-the-sordid-side
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 02:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Um, you couldn't be more wrong. You got it totally backwards. It was Atkinson who sued Noll for slander, not the other way around. 

http://www.si.com/vault/1977/08/01/621920/a-walk-on-the-sordid-side

I guess you missed the coutersuit Wink

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1916&dat=19770526&id=o500AAAAIBAJ&sjid=K24FAAAAIBAJ&pg=1314,4825327&hl=en

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 02:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: I guess you missed the coutersuit Wink

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1916&dat=19770526&id=o500AAAAIBAJ&sjid=K24FAAAAIBAJ&pg=1314,4825327&hl=en

A countersuit to a frivolous claim? Thats unusual.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 03:09 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A countersuit to a frivolous claim? Thats unusual.  Rolleyes

.....uh.....no.  The one were Noll claimed Atkinson was a part of some "conspiracy"....did you even read the link? Mellow

Then there was the time when he cried to Jerry Glanville for receiving a dose of his own medicine.....

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2519&dat=19871221&id=iaRdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=F10NAAAAIBAJ&pg=3754,4451859&hl=en

....wouldn't shake Wyche's hand after losses.....he sure got bitter when the other shoe dropped, didn't he? LMAO

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 05:14 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....uh.....no.  The one were Noll claimed Atkinson was a part of some "conspiracy"....did you even read the link? Mellow

Then there was the time when he cried to Jerry Glanville for receiving a dose of his own medicine.....

Yes I did. 
Thats what the countersuit is about, that he was part of a conspiracy. You have to sue for something. You can't just 'sue.' 
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 05:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yes I did. 
Thats what the countersuit is about, that he was part of a conspiracy. You have to sue for something. You can't just 'sue.' 

Well, when Atkinson blasted him in public, he couldn't have filed a defamation claim, or filed charges against George, since it was so "egregious"?  LOL....the current crop has learned well....we're being "aggressive" and "hard nosed" when we do it, whine to the league, the media, and even the courts when the shoe is on the other foot....a conspiracy...lol Hilarious

[Image: baby-crying-280.jpg]

Was Noll a 9/11 truther? Ninja

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 05:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well, when Atkinson blasted him in public, he couldn't have filed a defamation claim, or filed charges against George, since it was so "egregious"?  LOL....the current crop has learned well....we're being "aggressive" and "hard nosed" when we do it, whine to the league, the media, and even the courts when the shoe is on the other foot....a conspiracy...lol Hilarious

[Image: baby-crying-280.jpg]

Was Noll a 9/11 truther? Ninja

If that's your takeaway from the countersuit to a frivolous lawsuit that happened 40 years ago, then fine. You just tell Burfict to mind his P's and Q's or he will be getting served his papers too.  ThumbsUp  
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 05:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If that's your takeaway from the countersuit to a frivolous lawsuit that happened 40 years ago, then fine. You just tell Burfict to mind his P's and Q's or he will be getting served his papers too.  ThumbsUp  

Nah, Tomlin isn't THAT big of a crybaby.........yet  Wink

......and you're totally looking over Noll's tendency to cry after losing games during the late 80's....

Reply/Quote
....of course, his crying after a game and calling folks criminals is what led to the frivolous suit in the first place! Smirk

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 05:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......and you're totally looking over Noll's tendency to cry after losing games during the late 80's....

He was old and senile by then. 
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 08:22 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hey you.....
Stop it....

Panties !
Ninja

LMAO
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote