Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mackensie Alexander-good news update
Mackensie Alexander has left camp due to a family emergency. His father has disappeared in Florida and he has gone to be with his family there. Prayers that this turns out with the best possible outcome. I can't imagine the fear the family must be feeling

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Thoughts and prayers to him and family. Man, that's tough.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
God bless, gonna give a prayer right now.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 07:37 PM)pally Wrote: Mackensie Alexander has left camp due to a family emergency.  His father has disappeared in Florida and he has gone to be with his family there.  Prayers that this turns out with the best possible outcome. I can't imagine the fear the family must be feeling

I hope they find him alive and well.

Reply/Quote
Leaving camp for a family matter?

I question this mans dedication to football and his team Ninja
Reply/Quote
Scary stuff. Hope they find him.

Reply/Quote
Beyond suspicious. Hope he turns out to be ok, but this is fishy...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Prayers they get answers quickly.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 08:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Leaving camp for a family matter?

I'm pretty sure Alexandre doesn't have a history of not being there for half of the games. Unlike some others who always seem to have reasons and excuses. Remember when Bill Parcels called Terri Glenn a "she" at a press conference? Well that doesn't apply to Alexandre, but if Bill were the Bengals today I wouldn't be surprised if he said that about another particular player.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 09:16 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm pretty sure Alexander doesn't have a history of not being there for half of the games. Unlike some others who always seem to have reasons and excuses.

If by reasons and excuses you mean being benched by the HC or injuries, then sure.

But this thread isn’t really the place for such things.

Reply/Quote
Always fishy when two people go out and only one returns.

“ Alexandre and another man went to pick palmetto berries “somewhere on the prairie in northwest Okeechobee County,” according to the Sheriff’s Office.

The other man left before Alexandre, who was reported missing Monday night.”
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 08:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Leaving camp for a family matter?

That probably sounded way cooler in your head. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 09:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That probably sounded way cooler in your head. 

Yep everything is awesome up there!

You don’t think I was serious right....?
Reply/Quote
Florida seems like the sort of state where you don't want to go missing...lots of rough terrain out there.
Reply/Quote
Praying for a safe return for his dad.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Now apparently Alexander has been arrested in Florida for battery?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 09:38 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Now apparently Alexander has been arrested in Florida for battery?

Guess he confronted and assaulted the guy who left his father behind. Can’t really blame him to be honest. It’s a tough situation to be in.
Reply/Quote
So much for our new CB’s...

But I agree with lone bengal. Hard to blame him.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 09:52 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Guess he confronted and assaulted the guy who left his father behind. Can’t really blame him to be honest. It’s a tough situation to be in.

Very true. If I read correctly it was an 85 mile trip. Who the heck leaves a friend 85 miles from home? Something smells fishier than a bucket of dead catfish in a non-air conditioned ***** house in southern Alabama. 

I can only imagine what he's going through right now, but bet he's under a lot of stress and has a deep sense of urgency to get answers and find his father.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2020, 10:10 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Very true. If I read correctly it was an 85 mile trip. Who the heck leaves a friend 85 miles from home? Something smells fishier than a bucket of dead catfish in a non-air conditioned ***** house in southern Alabama. 

I can only imagine what he's going through right now, but bet he's under a lot of stress and has a deep sense of urgency to get answers and find his father.

Thought the same exact thing , something just dosen’t sound right. My guess is Alexander’s dad and his friend got in some sort of argument that probably turned deadly. For one I feel like most of the time there’s a search party for someone who been missing for multiple days it usually dosen’t end with them being found alive. Plus like you said you just don’t leave somebody like that.
Reply/Quote