Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mallett > Ben
Lulz, someone had to make this thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Someone is just trying to distract from the fact that they're getting swept in the P&R FF league, via a champion game massacre.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I called this slaughters weeks ago. I don't even know how i made it in.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lulz, someone had to make this thread.

Keep the broom handy, we will need it again next week, or will we need 2 brooms for the back to back sweeps
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I called this slaughters weeks ago. I don't even know how i made it in.

I got screwed mid-season with star players getting injured the same weeks I had other stars on byes. A couple really close loses and a couple of blowouts during a long losing streak. The tables turned in the playoffs and the high seeds had bad games and I put together quality starts with Beckem's suspension the only top player that missed time for me on my run.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Someone is just trying to distract from the fact that they're getting swept in the P&R FF league, via a champion game massacre.

Speaking of Championship games, the Cards D against the Packers today is giving me a huge boost right now.

P.S. Rams are spanking the 'hawks all over the field. Sherman just got burned by Britt for a long TD.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of Championship games, the Cards D against the Packers today is giving me a huge boost right now.

P.S. Rams are spanking the 'hawks all over the field. Sherman just got burned by Britt for a long TD.

Mellow No way!!! You can't prove it!  Sherman is too bad ass 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Keep the broom handy, we will need it again next week, or will we need 2 brooms for the back to back sweeps

You guys are probably capable of beating a QB who didn't have a job 10 days ago, unlike the Steelers. 

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:50 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Mellow No way!!! You can't prove it!  Sherman is too bad ass 

Rfaulk basically just said he is the worst corner ever. It's because he is intimidated by how bad ass he is.

ThIS Is WhY NO ONE takes You SERIousLY RFAulk!!!!!!1!1!1

Ps: They have a CURE for cancer and HIV in Bangladesh. 

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Rfaulk basically just said he is the worst corner ever. It's because he is intimidated by how bad ass he is.

Ha!  It's so cute how you think you have credibility just because no one (besides me) calls you out on your stupid posts/contradictions!
Reply/Quote
lol, I have no clue what you said, but no one gives a ****, Brad.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 09:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, I have no clue what you said, but no one gives a ****, Brad.

lol, you know what's a bigger joke than most things you post?

The fact that you find it necessary to point out every post that you have me on ignore like anyone gives a shit.

Here's a legit question for you, though (even though you can't read it, maybe someone would quote it or message you): why wouldn't you just not read what I post?  Do you really think anyone cares that you have me on ignore?

For someone who doesn't care what I post, it's another thing that's very cute how you tried to ridicule me with three references that, for the most part, aren't even close to accurate.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Rfaulk basically just said he is the worst corner ever. It's because he is intimidated by how bad ass he is.

(12-27-2015, 09:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: For someone who doesn't care what I post, it's another thing that's very cute how you tried to ridicule me with three references that, for the most part, aren't even close to accurate.
Bruh, these are spot on references. You have said that the reason Pat doesn't like Sherman is because he is intimidated and jealous that Sherman is smart and athletic. So reference #1=accurate.

You tell every poster you get into it with that NO ONE TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY in some form of caps, underline, bold, with exclamation, or a mixture of these so reference #2=accurate.

You have made multiple post claiming there is a secret hidden cure for cancer being suppressed by our government so reference #3=accurate. 

So he was 3/3 with those references. Good shit Pat. 

P.S. Pat another fun reference that you don't get to see because it happens in JN is that Brad thinks Hill will break out each week and literally makes a post about how he will finally dominate. Please don't be afraid to include it in the future.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:27 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I got screwed mid-season with star players getting injured the same weeks I had other stars on byes. A couple really close loses and a couple of blowouts during a long losing streak. The tables turned in the playoffs and the high seeds had bad games and I put together quality starts with Beckem's suspension the only top player that missed time for me on my run.

Your boys Piggy, Brown, and Boswell lost the championship for me in my league....  Chumps.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:15 PM)MrRager Wrote: Bruh, these are spot on references. You have said that the reason Pat doesn't like Sherman is because he is intimidated and jealous that Sherman is smart and athletic. So reference #1=accurate.

You tell every poster you get into it with that NO ONE TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY in some form of caps, underline, bold, with exclamation, or a mixture of these so reference #2=accurate.

You have made multiple post claiming there is a secret hidden cure for cancer being suppressed by our government so reference #3=accurate. 

P.S. Pat another fun reference that you don't get to see because it happens in JN is that Brad thinks Hill will break out each week and literally makes a post about how he will finally dominate. Please don't be afraid to include it in the future.

#1 Why else wouldn't Pat like him?  The test was proven to be bogus, and, even if he mistakingly drank from a contaminated water bottle, he never failed any other tests when his teammates did.  Lots of teachers, and even intellectual people who aren't teachers, don't like great athletes who are also smart because they're jealous.  They don't like that someone can be that smart and also be amazing at sports, especially if they don't try and do well in school.

#2  It's usually only when people use previous comments of mine, that are completely unrelated to the current discussion, like it somehow is a valid argument in the current situation.  It's also only a few people, not every poster (I also say it when people exaggerate, as you did there).

#3  I never once said that it was being suppressed by our government, so how can you claim to have a valid argument when you just throw out complete bullshit?

P.S.  I don't think it's every week (pretty sure), but feel free to point them out because, if it's so common, they'll be easy to find.

See, that's why I say people don't take someone seriously because no one should when they just post complete bullshit.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lulz, someone had to make this thread.

Ryan Methhead > Ben...  Another debate has been settled.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: #1 Why else wouldn't Pat like him?  The test was proven to be bogus, and, even if he mistakingly drank from a contaminated water bottle, he never failed any other tests when his teammates did.  Lots of teachers, and even intellectual people who aren't teachers, don't like great athletes who are also smart because they're jealous.  They don't like that someone can be that smart and also be amazing at sports, especially if they don't try and do well in school.

#2  It's usually only when people use previous comments of mine, that are completely unrelated to the current discussion, like it somehow is a valid argument in the current situation.  It's also only a few people, not every poster (I also say it when people exaggerate, as you did there).

#3  I never once said that it was being suppressed by our government, so how can you claim to have a valid argument when you just throw out complete bullshit?

P.S.  I don't think it's every week (pretty sure), but feel free to point them out because, if it's so common, they'll be easy to find.

See, that's why I say people don't take someone seriously because no one should when they just post complete bullshit.

Well, I can't speak for Pat, but can give you a general answer: Some people dislike trash talkers and prefer watching players like Larry Fitz. His antics get annoying. That has zero to do with being upset that a person is smart and athletic. Like they aren't related at all. That's just one reason not to like him that has nothing to do with his athleticism. This should be obvious.  

I guess I just kinda inferred that from this thread and this one. I really don't think I'm reaching on a limb here.

And holy shit man you need to learn to not take every single word so literally. Sure it wasn't exactly every single week, but clearly I just said that to make a point. You have started 1234, Hill threads in the last month alone. That's more than one a week of late.  
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:15 PM)MrRager Wrote: Bruh, these are spot on references. You have said that the reason Pat doesn't like Sherman is because he is intimidated and jealous that Sherman is smart and athletic. So reference #1=accurate.

I believe he said something to me before I blocked him that Hill always breaks off an 80 yarder when he gets enough carries. After I told him it has only happened once, he got really pissy with me and suggested any big run was what he meant, so I am familiar with this erection he has for Hill.

Either way, Hill is certainly a beast on the goal line (and a great tool in the passing game), but I guess it was silly to suggest he was going to be this monster 3 down back. Buck Allen is running better than Hill is, and that ain't saying much. 

BUT let's focus on the real point of this thread: how ***** pathetic it is for the Steelers to lose to a Ravens team fielding 3 offensive starters and Ryan Mallett. Even more pathetic is the fact that the Ravens secondary made Ben look like Mike Vick.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I believe he said something to me before I blocked him 

Tee Hee
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I believe he said something to me before I blocked him that Hill always breaks off an 80 yarder when he gets enough carries. After I told him it has only happened once, he got really pissy with me and suggested any big run was what he meant, so I am familiar with this erection he has for Hill.

Either way, Hill is certainly a beast on the goal line (and a great tool in the passing game), but I guess it was silly to suggest he was going to be this monster 3 down back. Buck Allen is running better than Hill is, and that ain't saying much. 

BUT let's focus on the real point of this thread: how ***** pathetic it is for the Steelers to lose to a Ravens team fielding 3 offensive starters and Ryan Mallett. Even more pathetic is the fact that the Ravens secondary made Ben look like Mike Vick.

You made several valid points, but this empty win hurt your team's chances at drafting Joey Bosa.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote