Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mallett > Ben
(12-27-2015, 11:37 PM)jason Wrote: You made several valid points, but this empty win hurt your team's chances at drafting Joey Bosa.

Hey, sweeping the Steelers and making it so that they don't control their destiny is worth a slightly higher pick. You know that.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:46 PM)MrRager Wrote: Well, I can't speak for Pat, but can give you a general answer: Some people dislike trash talkers and prefer watching players like Larry Fitz. His antics get annoying. That has zero to do with being upset that a person is smart and athletic. Like they aren't related at all. That's just one reason not to like him that has nothing to do with his athleticism. This should be obvious.  

I guess I just kinda inferred that from this thread and this one. I really don't think I'm reaching on a limb here.

And holy shit man you need to learn to not take every single word so literally. Sure it wasn't exactly every single week, but clearly I just said that to make a point. You have started 1234, Hill threads in the last month alone. That's more than one a week of late.  

There's so many other trash talkers in the league and a lot of them can't back it up like Sherman can, so why was he only calling out Sherman?  Ray Lewis, Suggs, Steve Smith were/are all giant trash talkers, but he has no problem when they're on his team?  That's called hypocrisy.  Also, you'd think that he'd admire Sherman and use him as an example with his students: coming from a city like Compton, graduating high school with a 4.2, focusing on academics while also playing football at a school like Stanford, graduating with a 3.9, giving back to the community, etc.

In the first link, I say that people in the comments section think our government would suppress it, but I didn't say that and my thought has been that it's the drug companies that suppress the cure.  I also never mention the government in the second link.  See, the thing about you is you're just a complete troll and throw out bullshit and think that people are too stupid to know better or that they'll just follow along because of pre-determined opinions of me.  Fred has also done it multiple times.  When I say people can't take certain posters seriously, it's basically just calling them a troll, as you clearly are.

So, by "literally," you didn't mean "literally," but you were just trying to make me look bad?  See above about trolls.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Hey, sweeping the Steelers and making it so that they don't control their destiny is worth a slightly higher pick. You know that.

Definitely agree with you here. If the Bengals were sucking this year I'd still want them to beat the Steelers (and Ravens  ThumbsUp ) especially if it was a huge blow to their playoff chances. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 07:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So, by "literally," you didn't mean "literally," but you were just trying to make me look bad?  See above about trolls.

You have never seen or heard of someone say literally when they don't exactly mean it? If someone says, "I am hungry enough to eat a horse" and they don't eat an entire horse are you going to call them a liar? It's a modern figure of speech. It's a slight hyperbole to get a point across, in this case how often you post about Hill going off. Hell, I was even being literal as you posted FOUR times since December and hopefully you can do the math to see that it averages out to one a week. 

You're either out of touch with reality or trying to be dense.   
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:24 PM)MrRager Wrote: You have never seen or heard of someone say literally when they don't exactly mean it? If someone says, "I am hungry enough to eat a horse" and they don't eat an entire horse are you going to call them a liar? It's a modern figure of speech. It's a slight hyperbole to get a point across, in this case how often you post about Hill going off. Hell, I was even being literal as you posted FOUR times since December and hopefully you can do the math to see that it averages out to one a week. 

You're either out of touch with reality or trying to be dense.   

Horrible comparison because you were using concrete facts of the past, not some figurative expression of current hunger.

Out-of-touch with reality, or just bad at debates, is clearly what you are, which is evident by posting those two links about the "cure" which I pointed out are bullshit claims by you.

Once again, I'll point out that you're a troll, as you've shown over and over again.
Reply/Quote