Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin calls out Ross

Lol
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Ross knew he made a mistake. For Marvin to chastise him...he has to not be happy with him.
Reply/Quote
Between injuries, loyalty to vets, and extremely short leashes, is it any wonder why rookies almost never make an impact under Marvin?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 04:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Ross knew he made a mistake. For Marvin to chastise him...he has to not be happy with him.

I think Marvin is fed up with being here, he slammed Hill, calls out Ross and called out our defense.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I'm sick of Marvin. He should be absolutely grateful that Brown kept him around this long. Now that it seems like he's out the door, he seems to have this "I don't care what I say or how I say it" attitude. Fire him and let Guenther get a shot at being interim HC. If Guenther does well in the new role, make him permanent HC in the offseason.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 04:15 PM)Trademark Wrote: I think Marvin is fed up with being here, he slammed Hill, calls out Ross and called out our defense.

Good! We're fed up with his BS too! 

Just f***ing quit, Marv! You'll have plenty who will happily help you pack to get you out of town as fast as possible. Worthless @$$wipe  Whatever
Reply/Quote
He’s right, I like Ross and hope Marv doesn’t bench him for the rest of the season because of that, but I was pissed watching that play
Reply/Quote
Lol its funny how Marvin's personality has changed over the past few weeks. Sounds like hes trying to hold guys accountable now that he knows his ass is on the line. It just comes of fake and contrived now, though. What a loser.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 04:12 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: Between injuries, loyalty to vets, and extremely short leashes, is it any wonder why rookies almost never make an impact under Marvin?

If Marvin was the HC of the Chiefs, we wouldn't even hear the name Kareem Hunt this year. It'd be all Charcandrick West.
But I'm glad some coaches understand that it's reasonable for a rookie to make a mistake here and there but still continue playing them and not crucify them to the media.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
[Image: oOXDJDU.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
It's 100% clear now that he didn't want Ross at that pick and wanted to trade out of it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
My coffee got cold while I was in a meeting. I blame Ross. No, I blame Marvin. Or the o-line. Or Andy. Or Burfict... or...or...
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 04:24 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Lol its funny how Marvin's personality has changed over the past few weeks. Sounds like hes trying to hold guys accountable now that he knows his ass is on the line. It just comes of fake and contrived now, though. What a loser.

I honestly think that behind the scenes that these guys are held accountable.  It's the calling out players in the press lately that really makes me scratch my head.

Nothing says "My coach doesn't have my back" more than doing this crap.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Dalton will get his receivers together with him in July like he did before 2015...Haven't heard him doing that in a couple years. I think it really helped AJ, MJ, and Sanu get on the same page with him.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
“ said Ross let him down “ Marvin could say the same thing for Bodine the last 4 years and Ogbuehi just about every week lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 04:12 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: Between injuries, loyalty to vets, and extremely short leashes, is it any wonder why rookies almost never make an impact under Marvin?

Have we ever heard Marv rip into a vet like that? I know he's been extremely hard on Ross, Hill, Dunlap, Andre, etc as rookies, but can't recall many instances of him lighting into a vet.

(11-15-2017, 04:29 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: It's 100% clear now that he didn't want Ross at that pick and wanted to trade out of it.

I mean, he benched Ross over a fumble that would've happened to anyone and now he's ripping him over 1 mistake on a route. Seems a little rough, unless there's much more to it behind the scenes. 

(11-15-2017, 04:31 PM)Synric Wrote: I wonder if Dalton will get his receivers together with him in July like he did before 2015...Haven't heard him doing that in a couple years. I think it really helped AJ, MJ, and Sanu get on the same page with him.

Fair criticism. I'd like to see Dalton do more stuff like that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
You've thrown the ball at him what, three four times the whole year? Unimaginable he could make a mistake with all that experience.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Marvin on Thursday: We wanted to trade back when we picked Ross, but nobody was interested.
Marvin on Tuesday: Ross lost us the game, it's all his fault.

I'm getting the impression Marvin Lewis just really, really didn't want John Ross. And he's making sure everyone knows he was "right."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 04:54 PM)Benton Wrote: Marvin on Thursday: We wanted to trade back when we picked Ross,  but nobody was interested.
Marvin on Tuesday: Ross lost us the game, it's all his fault.

I'm getting the impression Marvin Lewis just really, really didn't want John Ross. And he's making sure everyone knows he was "right."

I'm thinking John Ross slept with Merv's wife and/or sister and/or daughter and/or mother. I mean, this is going overboard.

I would love for John's response to be: "I did some good things; I did some bad things; I just have to execute better. LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO!" punctuated with clapping and giggling.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 04:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Have we ever heard Marv rip into a vet like that? I know he's been extremely hard on Ross, Hill, Dunlap, Andre, etc as rookies, but can't recall many instances of him lighting into a vet.

I remember a few years back him digging into Maualuga and Andy for not being leaders.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote