Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
McCoy to bengals?
(06-04-2019, 01:02 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Word on the streets is that McCoy didn't want to face our team twice a year...

Or vaunted OL strikes fear in the hearts of the opposition!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
From what I've read, McCoy wasn't too keen on the cold weather in Baltimore and Cleveland, so he took a discount to play in Carolina. He also seemingly liked the idea of playing Tampa twice a year. Don't look too much into it. Apparently, the AFCN was never REALLY in the running to begin with.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The silly Panthers overpaying for a free agent. Don't they know that teams like the Redskins that go out and try to buy a SB never win!?!?
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 04:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The silly Panthers overpaying for a free agent. Don't they know that teams like the Redskins that go out and try to buy a SB never win!?!?

I thought the line was that EVERY other team in the league spends on free agents except the Bengals.

I did not know it was just the winning teams.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 08:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I thought the line was that EVERY other team in the league spends on free agents except the Bengals.

I did not know it was just the winning teams.

You're entitled to think whatever you want.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 08:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You're entitled to think whatever you want.  :andy:

And you are entitled to run away from your previous comments if you want.
Reply/Quote