Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Left At It Again
(03-15-2016, 11:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's pretty funny

Funnier when you watch the video and see an open hand slap as they getting pulled apart...not a punch to a poor innocent Drumpf supporter.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Brown discusses his role and the events in Chicago.
(03-15-2016, 10:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: The image had a quote on it.  

The image simply stated what was going on in the photo.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-15-2016, 11:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: Funnier when you watch the video and see an open hand slap as they getting pulled apart...not a punch to a poor innocent Drumpf supporter.

Not as funny as the hypocrisy that is rampant in this forum by some. The photo simply said strikes, you assumed punch.

(03-15-2016, 11:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not as funny as the hypocrisy that is rampant in this forum by some. The photo simply said strikes, you assumed punch.

You are correct.  I did not go back and see what the exact word.  So more like a mistake than rampant hypocrisy.   Mellow

Thanks for the correction.

Still funny that a single frame from the video is what is going around.
(03-15-2016, 08:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: Former child actor who really hates Drumpf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3489742/Man-rushed-stage-Trump-rally-history-protesting-caused-uproar-year-standing-American-flag.html

The bolded part appear to be conjecutre, but no matter what he is the PERFECT foil for the right:  hollywood, sanders, blm.  LOL!

Also, tough talk from Drumpf that he "was ready for him"!   Hilarious 

He's playing the part perfectly and the rubes are buying it!  Oscar worthy!

That much premeditation should constitute a hate crime.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/protesters-block-main-road-trump-rally-174524425--election.html

Quote:Protesters blocked a main highway leading into the Phoenix suburb Saturday where Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump was staging a campaign rally alongside Arizona's contentious sheriff, Joe Arpaio.

Quote:For hours, the protesters — about two dozen in total — parked their cars in the middle of the road, unfurling banners reading "Dump Trump" and "Must Stop Trump," and chanting "Trump is hate." Traffic was backed up for miles, with drivers honking in fury.

Someone is going to get hurt.

(03-19-2016, 05:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/news/protesters-block-main-road-trump-rally-174524425--election.html

Someone is going to get hurt.

Yeah...that's ridiculous.
At least we know who blame now.

It is NOT the man in the video...Drumpf says that is not him even though it is him.

No sir!  it is the police!

Quote:Officer Is Insulted Trump Blamed ‘Lax’ Police at Tucson Rally

Donald Trump is emitting squid-like sprays of ink to conceal how his rally in Tucson on Saturday night got out of control. Of course, protesters were disruptive and provocative — including one woman who wore KKK regalia.

But Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski waded into the crowd and actually horse-collared one of the protesters. Despite clear video evidence, the Trump campaign and Trump himself denied that he touched the protester, Trump saying it was “somebody else.”

But the video footage clearly shows Lewandowski with his hand on the collar of the protester.

Trump was asked why, of all people, his campaign manager was out in the crowd dealing with protesters. “Because the security at the arena, the police, were a little bit lax,” Trump told ABC’s This Week. “And he had signs, they had signs up, that were horrendous.”

Excuse me. My brother Robert was on the Tucson police force for 30 years, and he told me today that at a private arena such as the one Trump spoke at the responsibility for security INSIDE the arena is left to the organizer, not the local police.

A currently serving police officer who attended the rally and is a Trump supporter told me that he viewed the private security Trump had there as the ones who were “lax.” He said that hiring off-duty cops is expensive at $30-plus an hour, and many private events don’t hire any, or only a couple. “The security I saw at the rally were unprofessional and looked like rent-a-cops,” he told me. “It is insulting of Donald Trump to blame the police for his rally problems and we clearly were not.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/433005/donald-trumps-campaign-mishandled-his-tucson-rally
In fairness it seems the Left supporters are not the only ones that can instill fear in the other side:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/emory-university-offers-emergency-counseling-after-triggering-donald-trump-chalking/

At least emergency counseling and funds were made available in case anyone was tramatized.

Some quotes from some of these brave youths that face this fear head on:

That is a direct reference to brown people on campus, we feel unsafe on our campus."

"You are not listening! Come speak to us, we are in pain!"

"We do feel that our lives are in danger with his campaign and the violence that he's been inciting."

"We're getting targets put on our backs because we're speaking out for the things that we need," he said. "I'm literally watching my back all over campus."

"If there were pro-Hitler things around the campus or swastikas, Emory would have taken a stance on it,"

(03-24-2016, 04:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: In fairness it seems the Left supporters are not the only ones that can instill fear in the other side:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/emory-university-offers-emergency-counseling-after-triggering-donald-trump-chalking/

At least emergency counseling and funds were made available in case anyone was tramatized.

Some quotes from some of these brave youths that face this fear head on:

That is a direct reference to brown people on campus, we feel unsafe on our campus."

"You are not listening! Come speak to us, we are in pain!"

"We do feel that our lives are in danger with his campaign and the violence that he's been inciting."

"We're getting targets put on our backs because we're speaking out for the things that we need," he said. "I'm literally watching my back all over campus."

"If there were pro-Hitler things around the campus or swastikas, Emory would have taken a stance on it,"

This nation's future is screwed.
Next it will be labeled terrorism.
Sad
(03-24-2016, 08:21 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This nation's future is screwed.
Next it will be labeled terrorism.
Sad

I am now "Triggered"...thanks a lot. 

EDIT: Yup, I'm triggered, I can't stop thinking about that word "Screwed" and how I feel like I'm going to be assaulted. I NEED COUNSELING!
(03-25-2016, 04:10 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I am now "Triggered"...thanks a lot. 

EDIT: Yup, I'm triggered, I can't stop thinking about that word "Screwed" and how I feel like I'm going to be assaulted. I NEED COUNSELING!

Does it make you feel any better, knowing I was planning to vote for you ?
(03-25-2016, 06:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Does it make you feel any better, knowing I was planning to vote for you ?

Yes, a little but I still need counseling
(03-25-2016, 07:11 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Yes, a little but I still need counseling

I called Monica Lewinsky and she said she'd pop right over.
She told me that she has the experience that you need and volunteered to be your Chief of "Staff".
Ninja
(03-25-2016, 07:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I called Monica Lewinsky and she said she'd pop right over.
She told me that she has the experience that you need and volunteered to be your Chief of "Staff".
Ninja

No blue dresses though please, "Blue" is another "Trigger".