Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-23-2017, 03:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Are you allowed to be in 'Club Esiason', being a steleers fan?

Allowed?  They PUT me in there....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
LOL, what do you guys care when Burfict gets a year vacation, anyway? Your season is already over and your team is completely in the crapper.

Maybe Burfict and Bryant can go on a road trip together. Call it "Dumb and Dumber piss away NFL careers"
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:39 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hilarious

If the Steelers/Bengals rivalry could be summed up in 5 fingers.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 05:48 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If the Steelers/Bengals rivalry could be summed up in 5 fingers.

in gif form
[Image: BELLED.0.gif]
because you gotta appreciate good football 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 05:14 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LOL, what do you guys care when Burfict gets a year vacation, anyway?  Your season is already over and your team is completely in the crapper.

Maybe Burfict and Bryant can go on a road trip together.  Call it "Dumb and Dumber piss away NFL careers"

The best part of that is, without sounding like i'm rooting for it to happen, is the defense isn't as good without him so it helps to insure an even less than desirable outcome for Marv, which i'm all for because the guy should have been gone long ago. 

I know that doesn't matter much with Brown still at the top, but it's better than the alternative with Marv still on board. 

I have no problem saying that i hope nothing but the worst for ole Marv when it comes to wins and losses. The guy is such a farce of a HC that ending with a sub .500 overall record after 15 full, consecutive seasons is what he deserves. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 05:48 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If the Steelers/Bengals rivalry could be summed up in 5 fingers.

You forgot to add in "during the reign of that turd of an owner".

Bengals lead the series 21-20 right up until PB died. 

14-41 since. 

You should give prayers of thanksgiving to Mike Brown before you go to bed tonight. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 06:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: in gif form

That was damn near as unfair as this...

[Image: 1335543_o.gif]

Reply/Quote

lol. I can't stop watching it though. Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 04:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Oh, that was a great one. What was the name of the guy with Arnold as his avatar? He was a good one to have around, too.

BengalRugby?
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2017, 09:09 AM)Harmening Wrote: BengalRugby?

I thought Rugby was the one who answered every post with "I didn't say that".
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: I thought Rugby was the one who answered every post with "I didn't say that".

Sounds about right. On a related note; i snuck over to look at go-bengals, to see what old board members might be there, but not here. Saw Fred and what really made me laugh was i saw SFB, but no one seemed to know it was him. 

DISCLAIMER: I didn't really sneak. It just sounded more dramatic and covert that way.

Reply/Quote

Side note on that one; Kirkpatrick popped back up with the quickness.

It was funny seeing him get dumped.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 02:44 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Side note on that one; Kirkpatrick popped back up with the quickness.
That was his body whip-lashing off the ground.
Reply/Quote
I hate it when i get a notification and when i go to look, the post has been deleted.  Rant

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That was his body whip-lashing off the ground.

I'm pretty sure that's not how whiplash works.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Burfict thinks he can't fined for shoving non-players?

Dude has issues.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe Burfict thinks he can't fined for shoving non-players?

Dude has issues.

Steelers fans: Minds always on Burfict, Burfict always on their minds.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Steelers fans: Minds always on Burfict, Burfict always on their minds.

Eh, it's not hard to find Burfict doing Burfict things.  

They usually just pop up on twitter regularly.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Steelers fans: Minds always on Burfict, Burfict always on their minds.

Mike. Mitchell.  
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, it's not hard to find Burfict doing Burfict things.  

They usually just pop up on twitter regularly.   Smirk

Or that time he told the Cincinnati Enquirer that Mixon is better than Bell.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote