Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell's A Trashy Punk
(11-03-2015, 12:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: You are right about Mitchell trying it.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/0ap3000000425429/Mangold-bodyslams-Mitchell-in-victory-formation

Thanks
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Remember when he tried to jump over the line last season when the offense was taking a knee to end the game and even one of his own teammates called him out on it?

Now, multiple sources are saying he told AJ Green "you're next," after he took A CHEAP SHOT AT A DEFENSELESS MARVIN JONES, WHO WAS STRETCHED OUT TRYING TO CATCH THE BALL:

[Image: Animation_10.0.gif]

I've said all-along that he's a punk and he's proving it more and more.

Will the Steelers discipline him or even cut him, or will they simply look the other way because he's a starter?

you need to calm down a bit the hit on jones was a good clean hit... no way shape or form a cheap shot.

you have said all along hes a punk? this is the first ive seen you mention it... why would they cut him or fine him for playing his position... maybe make him run some laps for getting a taunting penalty but anything more than that and your off the deep end.
Reply/Quote
Was a clean hit... However the actions immediately afterwards were a bit childish. Standing over him and jawing at him, then to run away celebrating when he was clearly hurting is bush league.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:12 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Was a clean hit... However the actions immediately afterwards were a bit childish. Standing over him and jawing at him, then to run away celebrating when he was clearly hurting is bush league.

What?  He immediately gets up and runs off.  At no point was he "standing" over him as this would require completing getting up and waiting at least a few seconds.  Which he does not.

Rest of your post is on point.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What?  He immediately gets up and runs off.  At no point was he "standing" over him as this would require completing getting up and waiting at least a few seconds.  Which he does not.

My bad that was referring to Shazier.. Should have made it clear.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:23 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: My bad that was referring to Shazier.. Should have made it clear.

I am sure Ramon Foster has confronted Mitchell about his actions threatening to injure AJ Green on Sunday.

I am sure Foster also admonished Garvin for the cheap shot on Huber as he seems to be a guard best suited to wear panties.

I know this is a Mitchell thread, but Foster is either a phony or a wuss which is the polar opposite of Mitchell. The Mitchell hot was 100% clean as was the Burfict hit on Bell BTW
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Didn't Mitchell also try it, and hurt himself or someone else?
It was 100% Mitchell, but after happened a certain bengal fan made a thread blaming it on Troy. When I corrected him his excuse was that he just saw someone with long hair and assumed it was Troy. Of course, Mitchell doesn't even have long hair so it was a bad thread all around.

I guess my ninja right next to my comment wasn't obvious enough.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It was 100% Mitchell, but after happened a certain bengal fan made a thread blaming it on Troy. When I corrected him his excuse was that he just saw someone with long hair and assumed it was Troy. Of course, Mitchell doesn't even have long hair so it was a bad thread all around.

I guess my ninja right next to my comment wasn't obvious enough.

Damn Ninja can mean anything.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am sure Ramon Foster has confronted Mitchell about his actions threatening to injure AJ Green on Sunday.

I am sure Foster also admonished Garvin for the cheap shot on Huber as he seems to be a guard best suited to wear panties.

I know this is a Mitchell thread, but Foster is either a phony or a wuss which is the polar opposite of Mitchell. The Mitchell hot was 100% clean as was the Burfict hit on Bell BTW

Actually Foster said what Mitchell did was wrong too. And Burfict didn't so much "hit" as "catch and ride to the ground".

But please continue to play the "poor me" martyr role....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Hines ward was always looking to hurt people and steeler fans loved him.
Reply/Quote
I think the OP is just really upset because Mike Mitchell is clearly a bad ass who is really smart. The fact that you're not acknowledging that he is the best safety in the universe just proves why no one takes you seriously.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What?  He immediately gets up and runs off.  At no point was he "standing" over him as this would require completing getting up and waiting at least a few seconds.  Which he does not.

(11-03-2015, 03:27 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Hines ward was always looking to hurt people and steeler fans loved him.

[Image: Ward.jpg]

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 04:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: Ward.jpg]

Ninja

No where did I say I would be upset with him for standing over the dude jawing at him for making a perfectly legal hit.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 04:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No where did I say I would be upset with him for standing over the dude jawing at him for making a perfectly legal hit.   Cool

Because you're a sadist.
Look at how you treat Brad.
Confused
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:02 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Because you're a sadist.
Look at how you treat Brad.
Confused

Huh...How do I treat Brad?

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
Ok Fair enough but two can play at that game

Steeler's Super Bowl Wins 

#1 1975
#2 1976
#3 1979
# 4 1980

#5 2006
#6 2009

I have to hear about this garbage every time that a point about Steelers Bengals comes up. So until I stop hearing about your past then you have to hear about ours.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 07:18 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Ok Fair enough but two can play at that game

Steeler's Super Bowl Wins 

#1 1975
#2 1976
#3 1979
# 4 1980

#5 2006
#6 2009

I have to hear about this garbage every time that a point about Steelers Bengals comes up. So until I stop hearing about your past then you have to hear about ours.

There's a fine line between smacking people for bringing up the past and smacking yourself by making a long list of your rival's success. You have some work to do.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
As if on cue, the Bengals fans play right into the Steelers' fan's hands.

Who cares? ***** scoreboard people. Damn.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 08:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There's a fine line between smacking people for bringing up the past and smacking yourself by making a long list of your rival's success. You have some work to do.

There is no smacking anything with that. You said something about bringing up the past, well that is what you fans do every time your team gets smacked  in the mouth in the present. I'm well aware of the Steeler's success over the years, but I can do the same thing as 90% of your fan base does and be a bandwagon fan. I am a fan of every team in the NFL except the Steelers. That means I have 43 rings to your 6. When the Bengals win this year it will be 44 to 6.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:22 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: There is no smacking anything with that. You said something about bringing up the past, well that is what you fans do every time your team gets smacked  in the mouth in the present. I'm well aware of the Steeler's success over the years, but I can do the same thing as 90% of your fan base does and be a bandwagon fan. I am a fan of every team in the NFL except the Steelers. That means I have 43 rings to your 6. When the Bengals win this year it will be 44 to 6.

You must be new around these here parts...thanks for contributing to the overwhelming evidence that Bengal fans bring up the Steelers success far more often than Steelers fans do.... ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote