Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell's A Trashy Punk
(11-09-2015, 10:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: DING DING DING!!!

And Burfict said he was calling for help, not celebrating.

Mitchell's behavior has become a pattern, and that pattern points to him being a dirty punk.

Burfict also said he didn't know Bell was hurt.

Odds are he was lying about one of those things.

Guess which one....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 11:52 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yes comprehension is a thing Wyche.  Realize that I was informing you that it wasn't a possibility.  Soooooooo.

Here let's get it on a 3rd grade level for you...Maybe then your thick Cinci skull won't block the info form getting to your brain.

Wyche:  1+1=2 but possibly 3

Me:  1+1 is always 3

Wyche:  Comprehension I said possibly!!! :angry:

me:  You are stupid.   Mellow

"The move will now result in a 15-yard penalty, and the offending player will also be subject to a possible fine. If an offensive player and a defensive player both lower their heads, the resulting penalties will offset. The rule will only be in effect when both players clearly are outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle-to-tackle and from 3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team's end line)."

"The old rule only applied to receivers getting hit, but now it will apply to everyone."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81990bdf/article/new-nfl-rules-designed-to-limit-head-injuries

*Ahem*.......and I ain't from Cincy...... Mellow

....also....Google....it's a thing. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 02:10 AM)Wyche Wrote: "The move will now result in a 15-yard penalty, and the offending player will also be subject to a possible fine. If an offensive player and a defensive player both lower their heads, the resulting penalties will offset. The rule will only be in effect when both players clearly are outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle-to-tackle and from 3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team's end line)."

"The old rule only applied to receivers getting hit, but now it will apply to everyone."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81990bdf/article/new-nfl-rules-designed-to-limit-head-injuries

*Ahem*.......and I ain't from Cincy...... Mellow

....also....Google....it's a thing. Ninja

Did any one lower there head?  No.

Google and youtube is a thing.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 11:16 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Did any one lower there head?  No.

That wasn't even a "big" hit.  Shoulder to shoulder.  

Murray could play linebacker for the Bengals if he got knocked silly on that.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 11:16 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Did any one lower there head?  No.

*their*

.....but that's not what you said.  You said it wasn't flagged because he was a runner, and that's simply untrue.  It was a helmet to helmet hit, that is a fact.  The rest of it in this particular instance is up for interpretation.  Obviously, the officials judged it to be legal, and that's perfectly fine.  The point I was making is that it was indeed a helmet to helmet hit (as someone earlier said it was not), and that it was a judgment call for the refs to make.  Either call could have been made, and I would be fine with it either way.  I even stated it was clean, wasn't malicious, and yet...could have been flagged.  I stand by it.

You're welcome. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 12:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: *their*

.....but that's not what you said.  You said it wasn't flagged because he was a runner, and that's simply untrue.  It was a helmet to helmet hit, that is a fact.  The rest of it in this particular instance is up for interpretation.  Obviously, the officials judged it to be legal, and that's perfectly fine.  The point I was making is that it was indeed a helmet to helmet hit (as someone earlier said it was not), and that it was a judgment call for the refs to make.  Either call could have been made, and I would be fine with it either way.  I even stated it was clean, wasn't malicious, and yet...could have been flagged.  I stand by it.

You're welcome. ThumbsUp

It doesn't look like a helmet to helmet at all.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 12:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: *their*

You're welcome. ThumbsUp

Nah...IT would never be flagged because neither lowered their head.  Stand by it all you want...I usually try to not stand by poop...but to each their own.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 01:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: It doesn't look like a helmet to helmet at all.

Their facemasks definitely hit.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 01:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Nah...IT would never be flagged because neither lowered their head.  Stand by it all you want...I usually try to not stand by poop...but to each their own.   Cool

Poop is fun.....as is evidenced by your mother's involvement in the scat film industry in another thread LMAO

(but what I said is not poop....)

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 01:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: It doesn't look like a helmet to helmet at all.

The view from that sideline definitely shows a hit to the jaw area on Murray.....or, as we used to say, he got "earholed".

Reply/Quote
Mike Mitchell is fake tough.....like most steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 01:09 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Their facemasks definitely hit.

Bah, after the shoulder hit where Murray collapsed like a Bengals LB.  Ninja

(11-11-2015, 02:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: The view from that sideline definitely shows a hit to the jaw area on Murray.....or, as we used to say, he got "earholed".

[Image: header.jpg]

Is that what they call it now?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 05:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: Mike Mitchell is fake tough.....like most steeler fans.

He's also a fake superstar, like most Steeler fans.

Like when the ball was tipped up to him, which he was late getting there anyways, and he made the interception because the ball fell into his hands, and then he celebrated and took a bow like he's Ronnie Lott.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 05:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: Mike Mitchell is fake tough.....like most steeler fans.
As long as the butthurt he seems to create in people is real, then I can support him.
(11-12-2015, 12:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's also a fake superstar, like most Steeler fans.

Like when the ball was tipped up to him, which he was late getting there anyways, and he made the interception because the ball fell into his hands, and then he celebrated and took a bow like he's Ronnie Lott.
Pointing out his interception on a tipped ball he made while running nearly full speed to try to make a hit on the receiver is probably not the best way to criticize his skill and performance.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 09:36 AM)6andcounting Wrote: As long as the butthurt he seems to create in people is real, then I can support him.
Pointing out his interception on a tipped ball he made while running nearly full speed to try to make a hit on the receiver is probably not the best way to criticize his skill and performance.

lol.  

I was pointing out how he was acting like he was all-world for making an easy interception.

Furthermore, the only reason he was in position to make the interception was because he was three (maybe four?) yards behind AJ and got lucky that the ball was tipped and saved his ass because he had let the receiver behind him.

1.  Mike Mitchell got beat deep.

2.  He was out of position and trailing.

3.  He made the interception because the ball was tipped, allowing him to catch up to the ball.

4.  Receivers and defenders catch the ball all the time when they're running full speed.  This is football.

Just so you can see I'm not lying, because you obviously didn't watch the play, here it is.

Keep kissing your dog shit safety's ass.  I'm sure that Steelers fans will, as their MO has shown, talk like Mitchell is the next coming of Troy P.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.  

I was pointing out how he was acting like he was all-world for making an easy interception.

Furthermore, the only reason he was in position to make the interception was because he was three (maybe four?) yards behind AJ and got lucky that the ball was tipped and saved his ass because he had let the receiver behind him.

1.  Mike Mitchell got beat deep.

2.  He was out of position and trailing.

3.  He made the interception because the ball was tipped, allowing him to catch up to the ball.

4.  Receivers and defenders catch the ball all the time when they're running full speed.  This is football.

Just so you can see I'm not lying, because you obviously didn't watch the play, here it is.

Keep kissing your dog shit safety's ass.  I'm sure that Steelers fans will, as their MO has shown, talk like Mitchell is the next coming of Troy P.

Dear jebus.  This is what it looked like when I was making fun of Ed Reed, isn't it?  

I'm so sorry...

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dear jebus.  This is what it looked like when I was making fun of Ed Reed, isn't it?  

I'm so sorry...

Smirk

Lol
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Keep kissing your dog shit safety's ass.  

BANG!!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dear jebus.  This is what it looked like when I was making fun of Ed Reed, isn't it?  

I'm so sorry...

Smirk

Yet you can't contradict anything I posted because it's right there in the film!

It's hilarious watching Steelers fans try and hold onto their superiority complex when they're a long shot to even make the playoffs!  Hilarious

What happens when Ben retires?   The latest age that even most great quarterbacks get to is 37, and most don't take a beating like Ben does.  You think some other quarterback will be able to extend plays like Ben or have a deep ball like Ben?

Maybe Mike Mitchell will be able to save the franchise  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 09:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yet you can't contradict anything I posted because it's right there in the film!

It's hilarious watching Steelers fans try and hold onto their superiority complex when they're a long shot to even make the playoffs!  Hilarious

What happens when Ben retires?   The latest age that even most great quarterbacks get to is 37, and most don't take a beating like Ben does.  You think some other quarterback will be able to extend plays like Ben or have a deep ball like Ben?

Maybe Mike Mitchell will be able to save the franchise  ThumbsUp

I've watched real HOF players retire for decades.   Age brings perspective. 

After Terry Bradshaw fans thought the team may never win again....and yet here we are with two more Super Bowl wins and four total appearances since 1983.

When Ben retires the team will move on.  Hopefully they will continue their winning ways as they have for the large part of the last 45 years.

If you live long enough you might get to see the Bengals play well enough and win an important enough game to worry about what will happen when the players retire.

Rock On
Reply/Quote