Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell's A Trashy Punk
(11-14-2015, 02:13 PM)Whatever Wrote: Shit just got real....

[Image: sh-t-just-got-real-o.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 08:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Drafting defense has definitely been the problem. Offense has been top notch with high picks, and tons of mid to late round hits.

Really though, it's just been that Worilds and Jones have just been okay starters  taken with high picks and corner has been passed over until the late rounds. Heyward and Tuitt is shaping up to be are best 34 DE combo we've had, and I thought some of our previous combos were untouchable. Shazier and Timmons dominant up the middle. It's the lack of push rush and bad corner play what hurts the defense. Shamarko Thomas has to officially be a bust at safety, but at least Will Allen can hold down the SS spot and Mitchell (that evil bastard) is good enough to be the answer at FS.

He's good enough to play there but not at the level to help keep the Steelers D at the level it's used to playing at.
Reply/Quote
I want to go to ihop now
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Side note:

Glad to see Brad got to go the MNF game.

[Image: lilandy.0.gif]

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 12:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: Side note:

Ninja

Confused LMAO
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 12:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: Side note:

Ninja

I see he's telling the story of how he'd work Fred over, again.
LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:18 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I see he's telling the story of how he'd work Fred over, again.
LOL

LMAO

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:18 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I see he's telling the story of how he'd work Fred over, again.
LOL

I'd need to be a child to have a discussion with Fred because he keeps changing his story now and claiming he didn't post things he did.

It's hilarious now how he claims it was all sarcasm, which his second post of not being sure if I knew it existed was sarcasm, but that was just a shot against himself to avoid admitting he was wrong that I never said chemotherapy didn't exist.  Hilarious how people like you don't seem to see it, either.

Oh well, I need to stop letting myself be bothered by it, but it's just so annoying the way he carries himself like he is infallible, even when proven that he's wrong.

He did admit that he was wrong in the latest thread he created, but that was just because not a single person agreed with him.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 10:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He did admit that he was wrong in the latest thread he created, but that was just because not a single person agreed with him.

But that kind of goes against your theory, doesn't it? Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 10:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But that kind of goes against your theory, doesn't it? Ninja

No because one time doesn't make up for years of refusing to admit being wrong, even with evidence directly in front of his face.

Plus, it was him against other people, whereas not many people take my back (next to nobody does it publicly), even when I post things that prove he was wrong, so he can just keep posting the same thing over-and-over and no one calls him out on it because it's me.

Some people do privately, but almost never publicly.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 11:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No because one time doesn't make up for years of refusing to admit being wrong, even with evidence directly in front of his face.

Plus, it was him against other people, whereas not many people take my back (next to nobody does it publicly), even when I post things that prove he was wrong, so he can just keep posting the same thing over-and-over and no one calls him out on it because it's me.

Some people do privately, but almost never publicly.

Man...you must not remember boards.bengals very well. I can think of several times i went round and round with him for pages at a time. Seems like everyone did. 

I just don't get why you think everyone always agree with him.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 11:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Man...you must not remember boards.bengals very well. I can think of several times i went round and round with him for pages at a time. Seems like everyone did. 

I just don't get why you think everyone always agree with him.

Him and djs was always going at it. 

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 10:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'd need to be a child to have a discussion with Fred because he keeps changing his story now and claiming he didn't post things he did.

It's hilarious now how he claims it was all sarcasm, which his second post of not being sure if I knew it existed was sarcasm, but that was just a shot against himself to avoid admitting he was wrong that I never said chemotherapy didn't exist.  Hilarious how people like you don't seem to see it, either.

Oh well, I need to stop letting myself be bothered by it, but it's just so annoying the way he carries himself like he is infallible, even when proven that he's wrong.

He did admit that he was wrong in the latest thread he created, but that was just because not a single person agreed with him.

I've never even seen the thread in question, so I really never had an opinion on it either way.
The only thing I've ever commented about was that I hoped you could find peace, concerning the whole thing. 

The quip about the kid in the picture was intended to be light-hearted, as someone already attached your name to it and that you and Fred had a "history". 
Reply/Quote
Just found out that Mitchell used to creep on my sister and call our house all the time and wouldn't leave her alone, even though she showed no interest and basically told him he was creepy.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 11:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just found out that Mitchell used to creep on my sister and call our house all the time and wouldn't leave her alone, even though she showed no interest and basically told him he was creepy.

Finally - we have an explanation for all the butthurt over Mitchell! Mitchell tried to steal Brad's girlfriend!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:01 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Finally - we have an explanation for all the butthurt over Mitchell! Mitchell tried to steal Brad's girlfriend!

Rolleyes

I'd throw out lame jokes, too, if my team was a bunch of cheap-shotting, creeper rapists.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:08 AM)BFritz21pid='124074 Wrote: Rolleyes

I'd throw out lame jokes, too, if my team was a bunch of cheap-shotting, creeper rapists.

You bumped a 3 week old thread that you started to whine about a guy for trash talking.

[Image: I%2Bknew%2Byou%2Bwere%2Bmad%2Bbro%2B!!!.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:12 AM)6andcounting Wrote: You bumped a 3 week old thread that you started to whine about a guy for trash talking.

[Image: I%2Bknew%2Byou%2Bwere%2Bmad%2Bbro%2B!!!.jpg]

Correction.  

I started the thread because Mitchell's a punk who celebrates when players are injured, among other d baggy/classless things that he's done, such as jumping over the Jets' line when they were in the victory formation.

I didn't "bump it" just to bump it, but it was to add to the fact that Mitchell's creepy, on top of being a trashy punk.

Good effort, though  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Correction.  

I started the thread because Mitchell's a punk who celebrates when players are injured, among other d baggy/classless things that he's done, such as jumping over the Jets' line when they were in the victory formation.

I didn't "bump it" just to bump it, but it was to add to the fact that Mitchell's creepy, on top of being a trashy punk.

Good effort, though  ThumbsUp
Wasn't that Troy that leaped the line there? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 01:02 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Wasn't that Troy that leaped the line there? Ninja

Not that time, and Troy did it, too, but, to the best of my knowledge, it wasn't while the other team was in the victory formation.
Reply/Quote