Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell's A Trashy Punk
Getting this thread back on track, Mike Mitchell is still a human piece of garbage.
Reply/Quote
Head shot to Eifert and he gets up and celebrates.

Supreme turd bait.

Lap said "he's a punk".

That's a major understatement.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Head shot to Eifert and he gets up and celebrates.

Supreme turd bait.

Lap said "he's a punk".

I'll agree that Mitchell is a thug if you agree that Burfict is a piece of shit who should never be allowed on another football field.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Head shot to Eifert and he gets up and celebrates.

Supreme turd bait.

Lap said "he's a punk".

He's total trash that guy.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll agree that Mitchell is a thug if you agree that Burfict is a piece of shit who should never be allowed on another football field.

Mitchell is unheard of most games. I'm still not sure why all the hate for him started in the first place? I think it was because he trash talked or something.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mitchell is unheard of most games. I'm still not sure why all the hate for him started in the first place? I think it was because he trash talked or something.

Because he almost broke Sanu, or Jones, in half on a totally legal hit.  That's the state of the modern game, a nice hit is now viewed as dirty by the common fan.  Thanks Obama.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Because he almost broke Sanu, or Jones, in half on a totally legal hit.  That's the state of the modern game, a nice hit is now viewed as dirty by the common fan.  Thanks Obama.

I swear they whined about his trash talking before last game, but it was those legal hits last game that set them off the most. At least Mitchell got his money's worth today.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll agree that Mitchell is a thug if you agree that Burfict is a piece of shit who should never be allowed on another football field.

There's no excuse for the shit Burfict pulls on the field.

The worst part are the times i start to think, "well, they're doing it so...". Then i have to slap myself back to reality and realize i'm just watching a stupid football game on tv.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mitchell is unheard of most games. I'm still not sure why all the hate for him started in the first place? I think it was because he trash talked or something.

He went to Highlands High School.

Fuggin cake eater.  :angry:

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There's no excuse for the shit Burfict pulls on the field.

The worst part are the times i start to think, "well, they're doing it so...". Then i have to slap myself back to reality and realize i'm just watching a stupid football game on tv.

The funny thing is Burfict is ten times the thug on the field that Harrison ever was.  Agendas and all.
Reply/Quote
Can we also add that Whitworth actually stated that Williams made a, "death threat", against Burfict? Seriously, is everyone becoming a major ***** in this country?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Because he almost broke Sanu, or Jones, in half on a totally legal hit.  That's the state of the modern game, a nice hit is now viewed as dirty by the common fan.  Thanks Obama.

I don't think anyone considered that hit dirty. Just a flaming hypocrite for crying like a bitchass baby after the Burfict hit and then doing effectively the same thing. Celebrating when another player is down.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think anyone considered that hit dirty. Just a flaming hypocrite for crying like a bitchass baby after the Burfict hit and then doing effectively the same thing. Celebrating when another player is down.

I'm relatively certain people complained about that hit as an intent to injure.  Burfict is never going to get the benefit of the doubt because he's a piece of shit.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The funny thing is Burfict is ten times the thug on the field that Harrison ever was.  Agendas and all.

I'm gonna call bias. 

You think it's Burfict, i think it's a boatload of current and former Steelers.

Reply/Quote
Wow, you can't say the P word here? You can even say it on the radio FFS.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Can we also add that Whitworth actually stated that Williams made a, "death threat", against Burfict?  Seriously, is everyone becoming a major ***** in this country?

They should all just shut their whinyass mouths and play football.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They should all just shut their whinyass mouths and play football.

Agreed.  But seriously a death threat?  For the love of Jeebus.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm relatively certain people complained about that hit as an intent to injure.  Burfict is never going to get the benefit of the doubt because he's a piece of shit.

Someone would have to be awfully stupid to claim that.

Telling someone "you're next" is a turd move, when it's done while another player is laying on the ground. 

I'm sure we could continue to point out what terrible pieces of shit several players are. I probably won't go to be till around 3 or 4am, as usual, so no biggie to me.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Agreed.  But seriously a death threat?  For the love of Jeebus.

He's not black. He doesn't know the lingo. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's not black. He doesn't know the lingo. Ninja

Hah!  At my new position one of the women I the office asked a fellow officer, who's known me for ten years, if I was married to a black woman.  When she was told no she asked if my girlfriend was black.  My friend again said no stating, "He's just been around us for a long time".  LOL
Reply/Quote