Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell's A Trashy Punk
(12-13-2015, 08:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm relatively certain people complained about that hit as an intent to injure.  Burfict is never going to get the benefit of the doubt because he's a piece of shit.

Youre relatively certain of this?   Well you can say that about anything really because there will always be a segment of a population that has an issue with anything.  Im relatively certain that ive seen more crying from steeler fans about ref calls in a game that they won handily, than I have in a long time.  6th and counting leading the charge of course.  SSF right behind

For what its worth, I didnt have an issue with the hit by mitchell.  It was clean.  Its how he and shazier acted afterwards.  Dont moan about it when you pull the same garbage, is all we are saying. 

And Mitchell will definitely be guilty of some not so clean hits before his career is done.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hah!  At my new position one of the women I the office asked a fellow officer, who's known me for ten years, if I was married to a black woman.  When she was told no she asked if my girlfriend was black.  My friend again said no stating, "He's just been around us for a long time".  LOL

lol

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:21 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Youre relatively certain of this?   Well you can say that about anything really because there will always be a segment of a population that has an issue with anything.  Im relatively certain that ive seen more crying from steeler fans about ref calls in a game that they won handily, than I have in a long time.  6th and counting leading the charge of course.  SSF right behind

Crying about refs?  Seriously dude?  Hyperbole is no way to make a point, son.

Quote:For what its worth, I didnt have an issue with the hit by mitchell.  It was clean.  Its how he and shazier acted afterwards.  Dont moan about it when you pull the same garbage, is all we are saying. 

For what it's worth I never said that you did.

Quote: And Mitchell will definitely be guilty of some not so clean hits before his career is done.  

Can you tell me what the lottery numbers are going to be while you're at it?  Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mitchell is unheard of most games. I'm still not sure why all the hate for him started in the first place? I think it was because he trash talked or something.

Maybe because he injured Marvin Jones and told AJ you're next.  Sounds like an intent to hurt people.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Burfict.   Smirk

[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Burfict.   Smirk

Was he flagged? Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Was he flagged? Mellow

Of course not.  It was done to Ben.

Burfict:

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: Of course not.  It was done to Ben.

Burfict:

Speaking of 'dumb like Ben'...why did Oakland go for 2 when they already had a 3pt lead?  Confused

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The funny thing is Burfict is ten times the thug on the field that Harrison ever was.  Agendas and all.

There's no antics with Harrison. Hitting the guy with or in the process of catching a ball is football. Harrison just did it too hard and in the wrong spots for the NFL.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Maybe because he injured Marvin Jones and told AJ you're next.  Sounds like an intent to hurt people.

Did anyone ever confirm that Mitchell said that?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:48 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Did anyone ever confirm that Mitchell said that?

As much as they confirmed Burfict trying to hurt Bell and then celebrating it.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of 'dumb like Ben'...why did Oakland go for 2 when they already had a 3pt lead?  Confused

Long snapper hurt his shoulder.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: As much as they confirmed Burfict trying to hurt Bell and then celebrating it.  

So that means both of those things are just something that was made up by bengals fans on this board to have something to complain about. I've never heard of someone complaining that a player celebrated a hit when they secretly knew the player that was hit was hurt.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Long snapper hurt his shoulder.

Did Mitchell hurt him?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Long snapper hurt his shoulder.
How long til we confirm that the long snapper hurt his shoulder when Mitchell intentionally injured him on a dirty hit because he needed something to celebrate? The next obvious question is, "who's next?"
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There's no antics with Harrison. Hitting the guy with or in the process of catching a ball is football. Harrison just did it too hard and in the wrong spots for the NFL.

And, he liked to lead with the crown of his helmet.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:03 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So that means both of those things are just something that was made up by bengals fans on this board to have something to complain about. I've never heard of someone complaining that a player celebrated a hit when they secretly knew the player that was hit was hurt.

What do you mean? Pitt players and fans were crying about Burfict.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And, he liked to lead with the crown of his helmet.

The helmet to helmet rule has nothing to do with the crown of anyone. Harrison got flagged because ****** qbs led receivers into zone coverage and because an even more ******** Browns qb tried to play chicken at the line of scrimmage instead of making an actual decision on what to do with the ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The helmet to helmet rule has nothing to do with the crown of anyone. Harrison got flagged because ****** qbs led receivers into zone coverage and because an even more ******** Browns qb tried to play chicken at the line of scrimmage instead of making an actual decision on what to do with the ball.

Let me type slower for you. 

James Harrison likes to drop his head and lead with the crown of his helmet.

Just ask Colt McCoy.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let me type slower for you. 

James Harrison likes to drop his head and lead with the crown of his helmet.

Just ask Colt McCoy.

Probably should ask Colt's dad.  He decides how Colt feels.

Reply/Quote