Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bengals release Mixon and sign Zach Moss

Did they officially release Mixon?
Reply/Quote
Actually surprised they released Mixon. I haven't seen anything official though
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Losing Mixon hurts, but I agree with it. He’s been the heart and soul since he got here. Wish him well. Any thoughts on if Moss is an upgrade?
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:15 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Actually surprised they released Mixon. I haven't seen anything official though

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:15 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Actually surprised they released Mixon. I haven't seen anything official though

Just saw it. Schefter reported it.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:12 PM)El guapo Wrote: I'm gonna miss that dude.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Amazed.

I would have expected that after the draft, unless it was negotiated in the "restructuring" last season.

Bengals have had a history of doing RB's dirty.

His time was near an end though.
Reply/Quote
His name is Zack Moss. Wink
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:16 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Amazed.

I would have expected that after the draft, unless it was negotiated in the "restructuring" last season.

Bengals have had a history of doing RB's dirty.

His time was near an end though.

They didn’t do him dirty. They drafted him in the 2nd round when most teams completely took him off their boards.

Reply/Quote
This was a good swap.
Reply/Quote
Love the Zach Moss move - A+
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Mixon had a good career, understand the move but Moss does not seem like a good exchange but he is cheaper, hopefully we draft a RB also
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:18 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Love the Zach Moss move - A+

Ahem. Zack Moss.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:15 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Losing Mixon hurts, but I agree with it. He’s been the heart and soul since he got here. Wish him well. Any thoughts on if Moss is an upgrade?

Yeah I'm gonna have mixed feelings with moving on from Mixon. Hard to say if Moss is an upgrade. He flashed some last year but not consistently and hard to compare another team's run game. But probably the most disappointing is not all that much of a savings for us. Only a little over a million I'm guessing with Mixons dead money. But it was a move that would be coming in a years time anyway I suppose.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:15 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Losing Mixon hurts, but I agree with it. He’s been the heart and soul since he got here. Wish him well. Any thoughts on if Moss is an upgrade?

No I don’t think moss is an upgrade. It’s likely a wash at best. Hopefully moss can stay healthy… Derrick Henry would have been an upgrade, in 1024 at least.
Reply/Quote
Gonna go on a rant here.

Regardless of if you think it’s the right decision to release him or not.

Could they not have done it at the start of the day not at 10pm on the first day of free agency.

Teams will have already filled spots and it leaves Joe with several less possibilities.

He gave us some great memories and didn’t deserve to get the shit end of the stick like this.

It’s bullshit tbh.
Reply/Quote
A lot of fans called for this move. We will miss his ball security, almost flawless. Mixon was not a great pass blocker, not sure of Moss.

It appears this will be around a net gain in cap space of 2 million in 2024. We gained 6 million by cutting Mixon.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2024, 11:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Someone check on Soonerpeace.

I had a feeling it was coming. I got a call from my source a couple hours ago from him. We hadn’t connected. He’s been hinting. If you notice I haven’t been real confident.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote