Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
(05-01-2019, 10:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Man, Ray hasn't been on the team in 6 years, bro. You guys drafted this trashcan knowing he beat the shit out of a woman after signing that other garbage human Pacman.  

Nice try, though. 

You guys cheered For Ray for  decade and knew he was a POS murderer. I think when you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw rocks.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 01:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1 Ray Lewis jokes never get old.............  just like the two people he killed  ThumbsUp

2 I still think it's hilarious that you bash us for picking up a guy that did something horrible while young in college, but defended your team keeping a woman beater and continuing to support said team (they didn't cut him until the public outcry became a PR nightmare, and that's the ONLY reason they cut him).

If you have no moral objections to doing that, then more power to you  ThumbsUp
How this thread will continue from this point:

1) I mention that I immediately called for him to be cut and got rid of his jersey

2) You lie and say I didn't and then defend Mixon beating the shit out of a woman because he was sorry or something pathetically stupid 

3) Other Bengals fans call you out for lying and defend me, a Ravens fan, over you

4) You accuse them of not being Bengals fans or something stupid

5) everyone laughs at you
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 06:14 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You guys cheered For Ray for  decade and knew he was a POS murderer. I think when you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw rocks.

I have no doubt that in your mind Ray Lewis is a proven murderer and Joe Mixon and Pacman Jones were never caught on tape attacking women. 

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 08:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How this thread will continue from this point:

1) I mention that I immediately called for him to be cut and got rid of his jersey

2) You lie and say I didn't and then defend Mixon beating the shit out of a woman because he was sorry or something pathetically stupid 

3) Other Bengals fans call you out for lying and defend me, a Ravens fan, over you

I think everyone just skips to number five and laughs how any fan or fan base can make fun of another fan or fan base when he and his fanbase have turned a murderer into a god and the face of their franchise no matter how long ago it was.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 10:04 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I think everyone just skips to number five and laughs how any fan or fan base can make fun of another fan or fan base when he and his fanbase have turned a murderer into a god and the face of their franchise no matter how long ago it was.

You must be new here. 

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 08:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How this thread will continue from this point:

1)  Definite lie.  Everyone knows that you didn't get rid of his jersey or call for him to be cut until AFTER the full video was released because you said "there's not proof."  Please, please, PLEASE try and defend that.  You started a thread AFTER the video was released and called him a POS, but why wouldn't you have called him a POS BEFORE the video was released if it was just about the team having the legal ability to cut him?

You've never answered that question, you just redirect, which you'll continue to try and do.

2)  I admit that Mixon was a piece of shit in that instance, but he was also young and has shown incredible remorse.  It appears to be behind him, but you think a knee-jerk reaction that was done while someone was in college should define the rest of their life.  I'm guessing you think people who go to prison for crimes a lot worse than that and then get released should never get jobs or anything?

3)  Name one because not even you disputes what I pointed out in the first response.

4)  Again, name one with an unbiased opinion.  Maybe they can explain the first point.

5)  You keep going back to that because you think it makes any sense and you think that it somehow makes people forget that you defended a woman-beater.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 01:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1)  Definite lie.  Everyone knows that you didn't get rid of his jersey or call for him to be cut until AFTER the full video was released because you said "there's not proof."  Please, please, PLEASE try and defend that.  You started a thread AFTER the video was released and called him a POS, but why wouldn't you have called him a POS BEFORE the video was released if it was just about the team having the legal ability to cut him?

You've never answered that question, you just redirect, which you'll continue to try and do.

2)  I admit that Mixon was a piece of shit in that instance, but he was also young and has shown incredible remorse.  It appears to be behind him, but you think a knee-jerk reaction that was done while someone was in college should define the rest of their life.  I'm guessing you think people who go to prison for crimes a lot worse than that and then get released should never get jobs or anything?

3)  Name one because not even you disputes what I pointed out in the first response.

4)  Again, name one with an unbiased opinion.  Maybe they can explain the first point.

5)  You keep going back to that because you think it makes any sense and you think that it somehow makes people forget that you defended a woman-beater.

Your obsession with lying about me has gotten out of hand. You should seek professional help. This is not smack, I am honestly worried about you. This is bordering on psychosis. Refusing to accept reality. Dismissing everyone else as biased if they disagree with you. Take this seriously and go help yourself.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/oh/cincinnati 

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 10:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You must be new here. 

Why, because I don't care for the opinions of others who shouldn't be commenting about other teams players when their own players have committed far whose. OKAY DEN
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your obsession with lying about me has gotten out of hand. You should seek professional help. This is not smack, I am honestly worried about you. This is bordering on psychosis. Refusing to accept reality. Dismissing everyone else as biased if they disagree with you. Take this seriously and go help yourself.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/oh/cincinnati 

You can't even deny any of those points so you resort to personal attacks, like always.

No one disagreed with me because you can't disagree with FACTS.  Everything I posted is a FACT.

Again, you don't even try to dispute that you didn't call him a d bag until AFTER the full video was released.  Please try and defend that and then we can continue with this discussion.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 03:33 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Why, because I don't care for the opinions of others who shouldn't be commenting about other teams players when their own players have committed far whose. OKAY DEN

My comment was based on you complaining about 90% of what smack talk is.

I saw Pacman and Dixon punch women on film, I never saw Ray murder someone, but I get that in your head he is guilty.

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 04:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You can't even deny any of those points so you resort to personal attacks, like always.

No one disagreed with me because you can't disagree with FACTS.  Everything I posted is a FACT.

Again, you don't even try to dispute that you didn't call him a d bag until AFTER the full video was released.  Please try and defend that and then we can continue with this discussion.

You attacked me personally and then accuse me of attacking you personally?

Get help.

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 05:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My comment was based on you complaining about 90% of what smack talk is.

I saw Pacman and Dixon punch women on film, I never saw Ray murder someone, but I get that in your head he is guilty.

Yeah Pacman and Dixon did it but Ray Rice cold cocked his date and dragged her out of the elevator by her hair too. We may have two men who smacked women around but the Ravens out did us by seeing a women smacker and trumping us with a accomplice to murder.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 05:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You attacked me personally and then accuse me of attacking you personally?

Get help.

lol.....  how was that post personally attacking you?

Also, nice job in another attempt at avoiding the question that would prove that you didn't defend a woman beater, which you can't do because you obviously did.

That would end the discussion once and for all and I'd never point out that you ever did it again if you could just offer some explanation as for why he was a d bag after the video was released but not before if it was only about needing it to suspend him.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 07:21 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Yeah Pacman and Dixon did it but Ray Rice cold cocked his date and dragged her out of the elevator by her hair too. We may have two men who smacked women around but the Ravens out did us by seeing a women smacker and trumping us with a accomplice to murder.

The Bengals signed two people after the fact while the Ravens cut Rice and Ray Lewis never murdered anyone. But, hey...

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 08:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.....  how was that post personally attacking you?

Also, nice job in another attempt at avoiding the question that would prove that you didn't defend a woman beater, which you can't do because you obviously did.

That would end the discussion once and for all and I'd never point out that you ever did it again if you could just offer some explanation as for why he was a d bag after the video was released but not before if it was only about needing it to suspend him.

Lying about someone to defame their character is a personal attack. You've been doing it for years. It's creepy. 

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 09:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Bengals signed two people after the fact while the Ravens cut Rice and Ray Lewis never murdered anyone. But, hey...

The Ravens cut Rice AFTER the video went public which took about a month. Rice was in his late twenties an Mixon was eighteen and being antagonized by the woman. Rice was in so-called love with his victim.  Your fan base stood by Rice until it could no longer be politically correct . When you try to disrespect Bengals fans you only make yourself look stupid.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 09:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lying about someone to defame their character is a personal attack. You've been doing it for years. It's creepy. 

Except I didn't lie.  Not even once.  
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 03:33 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Why, because I don't care for the opinions of others who shouldn't be commenting about other teams players when their own players have committed far whose. OKAY DEN

The Bengals are notorious for having and embracing lowlifes on their team more than any team in the league. You had Packman, (women beater, drunk), Richard Mixon (women beater), Curtis Henry (pedophile, rapist), Jerome Simpson (drug trafficker) and Vonteze Birthdefect (brain dead criminal0 to name a few. If the Bungals spent less time committing crimes and concentrate of playing football more, they wouldn't stink so bad.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 09:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lying about someone to defame their character is a personal attack. You've been doing it for years. It's creepy. 

You think its creepy now, wait till the Bungals are firmly entrenched in the basement of the North division. This forum will be a ghost town.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 06:14 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You guys cheered For Ray for  decade and knew he was a POS murderer. I think when you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw rocks.
Your in a football smack forum attempting to talk smack (notice I said attempting) and the ammo you are using is false and has nothing to do with football. Oh wait, I get it. You know that are making fun of yourself and your team. Good one. Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote