Mizzou
(11-17-2015, 11:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha

Anyone who has a conservative thought must be the same mofo

(11-18-2015, 12:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: Such language!  Rolleyes

I LOVE the word "mofo" !!
LOL

Thanks for bringing it back !
Hilarious
(11-18-2015, 12:37 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I LOVE the word "mofo" !!
LOL

Thanks for bringing it back !
Hilarious

Its just a sign of low intelligence by the user.

Or so I've read on these boards.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-18-2015, 08:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: Its just a sign of low intelligence by the user.

Or so I've read on these boards.

A low intelligent response for the low intelligent assertion that I am about 10 different people
(11-18-2015, 03:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A low intelligent response for the low intelligent assertion that I am about 10 different people

Looking forward to referencing this response the next time you complain about profanity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-18-2015, 04:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Looking forward to referencing this response the next time you complain about profanity.

Oh I am sure you are keeping a catalog. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you even have a notepad on your desktop dedicated.

I would expect nothing else.
(11-17-2015, 11:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I get that pat.   But that discussion was in relation to immigration and I was making a case to put the brakes on regional immigration much like the 1924 plan.  To allow us to sort out the current illegals.   No use adding uncivilized people who aren't used to living our way of life to the mix.   We have enough dependents.  

You guys have epically ran with that...   Which is fine.   I just wish it was remembered in the context of what it was... Other than that I'm cool with it being brought up.   It's not like I said it In a hateful way.   I stand by my immigration idea .

After going through the legal immigration process I have little patience or sympathy for anyone who chooses the illegal way.    Too many people are waiting legally  and doing it right.  People from western countries who would make a seamless transition and add to us.

Even in the context of immigration, not everyone from an entire continent is a savage and claiming such is a "low intelligent response."  (Ironic since it should read low intelligence  response instead of low intelligent response.)
(11-18-2015, 06:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Even in the context of immigration, not everyone from an entire continent is a savage and claiming such is a "low intelligent response."  (Ironic since it should read low intelligence  response instead of low intelligent response.)

It is when I say we should only take 2% of the current population of legal citizens who were born in that country. Plus not accepting people from the Middle East and Central America. Why don't I want people from. Those areas..... Because they are not used to living our way of life. They are used to violence in their everyday lives. We don't want or need those people. They are less likely to assimilate.

Plus we have a rough time working on the current crop of illegals.
Besides any of you who want these guys here then call up and volunteer to take in a Syrian refugee or their family.

If they are just people who need help then you should have no problem taking them in....

Maybe you will put your money where your mouth is and show everyone how great these migrants really are....
(11-18-2015, 11:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Besides any of you who want these guys here then call up and volunteer to take in a Syrian refugee or their family.  

If they are just people who need help then you should have no problem taking them in....    

Maybe you will put your money where your mouth is and show everyone how great these migrants really are....

Maybe you'll take up arms and go fight some savages?  
(11-18-2015, 11:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe you'll take up arms and go fight some savages?  

You may find this hard to believe; but not everybody is a fighter. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-18-2015, 11:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe you'll take up arms and go fight some savages?  

Why?  I don't care what they do in their areas.   I just don't want them doing their things here.

You and others are advocating to bring them here. Saying they are all good and peaceful. Well if they are as you say then they are good enough to shack up with you and yours.

Unless you don't trust them.....
(11-18-2015, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You may find this hard to believe; but not everybody is a fighter. 

And not everybody has the money to personally help.

But enough about me.

Some have suggested that all able bodied men should fight...and I'd think Lucy would be right there with them based on every post he's ever made.

I'm sure you're not speaking for him and you didn't say that.

Solid post though.
(11-18-2015, 11:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why?  I don't care what they do in their areas.   I just don't want them doing their things here.

You and others are advocating to bring them here.   Saying they are all good and peaceful.   Well if they are as you say then they are good enough to shack up with you and yours.  

Unless you don't trust them.....

How many are already in our area?  In yours?

Quick...find a racist website and share a link with some lies.  It will make you look like you know what you are talking about.  Again.

All seriousness aside: Showing compassion seems to be beneath you to the point that you fail to understand what it is on even the simplest level of our country helping.

I'd feel bad for you except I know you don't care about "savages" anyway.
(11-18-2015, 11:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: And not everybody has the money to personally help.

But enough about me.

Some have suggested that all able bodied men should fight...and I'd think Lucy would be right there with them based on every post he's ever made.

I'm sure you're not speaking for him and you didn't say that.

Solid post though.

You don't need money. Gov will give them a car, income, healthcAre, and money to pay for rent. So they should be able to help out with the bills at casa de Dino.
(11-18-2015, 11:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You don't need money.    Gov will give them a car, income, healthcAre, and money to pay for rent.  So they should be able to help out with the bills at casa de Dino.

No, no they won't.

Is there a racist site you can share to back up your claims?

Never mind. Just post an article that is full of lies and then refuse to acknowledge it.
(11-18-2015, 11:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: How many are already in our area?  In yours?

Quick...find a racist website and share a link with some lies.  It will make you look like you know what you are talking about.  Again.

All seriousness aside: Showing compassion seems to be beneath you to the point that you fail to understand what it is on even the simplest level of our country helping.

I'd feel bad for you except I know you don't care about "savages" anyway.

Compassion? I am compassionate. Why would it be compassionate to take someone who doesn't speak the language, doesn't understand western culture, has no skills to contribute in our society. And somehow expect them to assimilate.

Just throwing people in places they are a fish outta water is part of the reason we have problems today.

Compassion would be setting up a safe zone in another similar country to Syria that is in the same region.
(11-18-2015, 11:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, no they won't.

Is there a racist site you can share to back up your claims?

Never mind.  Just post an article that is full of lies and then refuse to acknowledge it.

Look up the process. It spells it out.
(11-19-2015, 12:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Compassion?   I am compassionate.   Why would it be compassionate to take someone who doesn't speak the language, doesn't understand western culture, has no skills to contribute in our society.   And somehow expect them to assimilate.  

Just throwing people in places they are a fish outta water is part of the reason we have problems today.    

Compassion would be setting up a safe zone in another similar country to Syria that is in the same region.

[Image: grumpy-o.gif]

You need a dictionary...and to reread your holy book of choice.

I'll get off your lawn now, old man.
(11-19-2015, 12:08 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look up the process.   It spells it out.

You look it up.  I want to see what source you are using for your "beliefs".