Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mizzou
(11-16-2015, 03:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well evidently white mizzou students could not heal with black students.    Why couldn't they heal together?

I'm still not sure what your point is.

You keep pointing out things that people are doing that are seemingly racist, yet claiming the "race war" doesn't exist.

Consider me confused by your interesting choice of tactics here.
(11-16-2015, 03:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't mind responses to on topic discussion.   It's the off topic nonsense that details any legitimate discussion.    

You obviously know this and when you respond it's almost always on topic.   Unless you are upset at me for something specific.

Yet you are the one constantly bringing the victim card to the discussion.  You and ONLY you.  In that sense, you are the one 'DERAILING' the discussion?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-16-2015, 03:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't mind responses to on topic discussion.   It's the off topic nonsense that details any legitimate discussion.    

You obviously know this and when you respond it's almost always on topic.   Unless you are upset at me for something specific.

Let me summarize your character's contribution to this thread . . .

Here your character advocated the use of violence with his first post . . .

(11-09-2015, 09:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is a whole lotta people on that video who needs their tails kicked .  

Here your character directly contradicted himself . . .

(11-10-2015, 02:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes but I am not trying be physical with people or requesting some muscle to come in when people don't comply.

Here your character asks someone to show where he judged someone . . .

(11-12-2015, 09:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where have i judged anyone?  I think your definition of judgement Is not the same as mine.   But please show me where I judge people. 

And in your character's very next post he judged someone after he feigned he had never judged anyone . . .

(11-13-2015, 01:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's evident you are pretty Judgemental 

If the writers of The Love Boat  and the writers of Fantasy Island got married and had children who went on to have successful careers as fiction authors themselves, even they couldn't make this shit up.

You couldn't disagree with yourself this frequently if Lucie wasn't a character.  Clearly you are doing this on purpose.  Why?
(11-16-2015, 05:10 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You couldn't disagree with yourself this frequently if Lucie wasn't a character.  Clearly you are doing this on purpose.  Why?

He wont answer this.  But I'm fairly confident we're dealing with a crew of people sharing said character, rather than an individual.  On top of what you've outlined, there are too many inconsistencies in tone, grammar and spelling.
(11-16-2015, 05:31 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: He wont answer this.  But I'm fairly confident we're dealing with a crew of people sharing said character, rather than an individual.  On top of what you've outlined, there are too many inconsistencies in tone, grammar and spelling.

[Image: 6567444-M.jpg]

(11-12-2015, 09:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wish we had more awareness on mental issues in this country.  Usually only the vets get what little attention we pay towards this issue.   It needs to be bigger.

As Paul Harvey would say, "And now you know . . . the rest of the story.
I will say this, as much as I disagree with Lucie, argue with him, find him infuriating and frustrating, I am 95% certain it is not an alt or multiple people logging into the account. Just some knowledge I have from my tenure as a mod leads me to this, FWIW.
(11-16-2015, 05:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: [Image: 6567444-M.jpg]

As Paul Harvey would say, "And now you know . . . the rest of the story.

Not sure which theory is more probable.  Funny though, I did think about his character when reading this article recently:

Does Schizophrenia Exist on an Autism-Like Spectrum?
(11-16-2015, 05:48 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Not sure which theory is more probable.  Funny though, I did think about his character when reading this article recently:

Does Schizophrenia Exist on an Autism-Like Spectrum?

Quote:Yet most people do not know what it feels like to hallucinate—

Hilarious

I do.
(11-16-2015, 05:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I will say this, as much as I disagree with Lucie, argue with him, find him infuriating and frustrating, I am 95% certain it is not an alt or multiple people logging into the account. Just some knowledge I have from my tenure as a mod leads me to this, FWIW.

x2

I have a little Mod experience, myself and I'd be floored if it were multiple people. 
I think he contradicts himself,  just to see if people catch it and blow up.

*want to add that I've, of course, haven't had the benefit of Mod tools.
I wanted to make this note: the way the word "savage" has been defined (savage = uncivilized), the only way it can be consistently used without seeming prejudicial is to readily concede then that there have been within the last 100 years, German "savages", Irish "savages", American "savages" , Chinese "savages", Russian "savages", Arab-nation based "savages", Central American "savages", African "savages" and many more "savages" from many other places.

If the above point cannot be conceded, then without a doubt we can assume racial/ethnic motives when a certain poster uses the word "savages".
(11-16-2015, 05:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I will say this, as much as I disagree with Lucie, argue with him, find him infuriating and frustrating, I am 95% certain it is not an alt or multiple people logging into the account. Just some knowledge I have from my tenure as a mod leads me to this, FWIW.

He's not an alt for a current poster but he is the latest incarnation of Woodley, this is 100% fact.
Love that you all put this much time and effort into whether I am either multiple people or if I have multiple alts on this board.

It's fun to live in your heads. you should be charging me rent.
And for the 500th time. I am just me. I don't have alts.

Well except for Roto, bfine, mike m, fredtoast, baltimorepat, and Bonniebengal.

But other than those .... It's just me .
(11-16-2015, 09:30 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I wanted to make this note:  the way the word "savage" has been defined (savage = uncivilized), the only way it can be consistently used without seeming prejudicial is to readily concede then  that there have been within the last 100 years, German "savages", Irish "savages", American "savages" , Chinese "savages", Russian "savages", Arab-nation based "savages", Central American "savages", African "savages" and many more "savages" from many other places.  

If the above point cannot be conceded, then without a doubt we can assume racial/ethnic motives when a certain poster uses the word "savages".

When people behave in an uncivil manner over and over they are savages .  It just so happened I mentioned where the current uncivil people resided and these guys ran with it.   I have been using the correct definition. They just can't see past their PC bs.

What's hilarious is had I said uncivilized it would never have been mentioned.   Even though it's the exact same thing
(11-16-2015, 11:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When people behave in an uncivil manner over and over they are savages .  It just so happened I mentioned where the current uncivil people resided and these guys ran with it.   I have been using the correct definition.  They just can't see past their PC bs.  

What's hilarious is had I said uncivilized it would never have been mentioned.   Even though it's the exact same thing

Yes.  There are uncivilized people throughout the entire world, including America.  People of practically every nation and of all races/ethnicities have uncivilized people in them RIGHT NOW.
(11-16-2015, 09:30 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I wanted to make this note:  the way the word "savage" has been defined (savage = uncivilized), the only way it can be consistently used without seeming prejudicial is to readily concede then  that there have been within the last 100 years, German "savages", Irish "savages", American "savages" , Chinese "savages", Russian "savages", Arab-nation based "savages", Central American "savages", African "savages" and many more "savages" from many other places.  

Great post

(11-16-2015, 11:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When people behave in an uncivil manner over and over they are savages .  It just so happened I mentioned where the current uncivil people resided and these guys ran with it.   I have been using the correct definition.  They just can't see past their PC bs.  

I think it was the calling an entire continent "savages" and "animals", not "savage" in isolation. Had you said "ISIS is savage", then people wouldn't have batted an eye. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-16-2015, 11:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And for the 500th time.  I am just me.   I don't have alts.  

Well except for Roto, bfine, mike m, fredtoast, baltimorepat, and Bonniebengal.  

But other than those ....  It's just me .

You've been accused of being me ?
Shocked
(11-17-2015, 01:42 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Great post

I think it was the calling an entire continent "savages" and "animals", not "savage" in isolation. Had you said "ISIS is savage", then people wouldn't have batted an eye. 

Yeah I get that pat. But that discussion was in relation to immigration and I was making a case to put the brakes on regional immigration much like the 1924 plan. To allow us to sort out the current illegals. No use adding uncivilized people who aren't used to living our way of life to the mix. We have enough dependents.

You guys have epically ran with that... Which is fine. I just wish it was remembered in the context of what it was... Other than that I'm cool with it being brought up. It's not like I said it In a hateful way. I stand by my immigration idea .

After going through the legal immigration process I have little patience or sympathy for anyone who chooses the illegal way. Too many people are waiting legally and doing it right. People from western countries who would make a seamless transition and add to us.
(11-17-2015, 01:54 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: You've been accused of being me ?
Shocked

Haha

Anyone who has a conservative thought must be the same mofo
(11-17-2015, 11:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha

Anyone who has a conservative thought must be the same mofo

Such language!  Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.