Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prediction for president
(07-28-2015, 09:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Referencing the illuminati ...    I always thought obama's win upset the plan.    They were thinking 8 years hillary and 8 years jeb.   But it will be interesting to see if we can keep that matchup from happening.     They are practically the same candidate.  

We got you down.   I hope your wrong though.

(07-29-2015, 11:24 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: They did and got their man-- Obama. 

All you conspiracy folks need to get together and hash things out. 
This is confusing. 

So Obama wasn't their guy, but he was since he won....but Hillary was really their guy....and she'll get it in 2016...or Jeb Bush...
(07-29-2015, 11:49 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: As I've stated, of course I can't prove it, but I think I'm reputable enough that most here can take my word for it, Jeb has been my prediction since 2012. The only reason I've thrown Hilary into the mix is because she and Barry were whisked away on the campaign trail last cycle, in secret. They had to throw reporters of their trail for this meeting, it was Bilderberg meeting, where they learned, I believe, how things would pan out. This secret meeting and the attendance of these two and the mystery sorounding it is well documented. If you or anyone would like, I'll link the story to this mysterious meeting. 

Do something that actually is hard rather than just try to play off the obvious choices. Pick their running mates.....
(07-29-2015, 12:00 PM)J RoyleRedlegs Wrote: All you conspiracy folks need to get together and hash things out. 
This is confusing. 

So Obama wasn't their guy, but he was since he won....but Hillary was really their guy....and she'll get it in 2016...or Jeb Bush...

I must correct this, the meeting took place in '08, not 2012. 

I haven't written nor believed Obama wasnt their guy. You're confusing us 'conspiracy types'. Further, you're projecting. So just to be clear, once again, I do not believe in illuminati. I do not follow Alex Jones. I never thought Hilary was their guy and still don't, but I don't know what was said at that meeting. That's the only reason I've thrown her name out there. Without that meeting, I wouldn't even mention her. 

I was confident in 2004 that Barry would be the next president. And I was confident he would be a 2 termer, therefore I was confident that Hilary posed no threat to his second term. This confidence was only strengthened by the fact that that meeting took place. Notice Hilary didn't run in 2012. Since then, because I was correct ( although you'll have to take my word for it ), my confidence has evolved to clairvoyance. I was correct in 2012 ( really as early as 2008 and really really 2004), and I'll be correct in 2016. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(07-29-2015, 11:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Funny thing is that if Hillary had won you would point at this same meeting as absolute proof that SHE was the choice of the Bilderbergs.

the meeting proved nothing at the time, and you just claim you know what it proved AFTER Obama was elected.

No I wouldn't have. I do my best not to back peddle and I generally fess up when I'm wrong. You of all people know this. 

I've already addressed my confidence of my predictive abilities to another poster. 

If you'll recall, I told you all Herman Cain wouldn't last long because there's no way TPTB would allow minority's to run against each other as the final two. Guess what ... he didn't last too long did he? And I said this early enough that naysayers doubted me. 
(07-29-2015, 12:43 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote:  I'll be correct in 2016. 

Along with 90% of people you would go up to on the street and name the candidates and said "Pick the two most likely to be President". You can reason it how you want, but it doesn't make it any more than you picking the two most obvious choices presented.

In fact this site has betting odds on candidates. Guess which two have the best odds and it's not even close....

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149

This site shows odds on multiple betting sites. Once again those two are heavy favorites across the board.

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
(07-29-2015, 12:15 PM)Au165 Wrote: Do something that actually is hard rather than just try to play off the obvious choices. Pick their running mates.....

Well that's a bit more difficult now isn't it?

I don't know if I can make that prediction. But I believe I can eliminate some candidates. Paul and Bernie will not be running mates. You heard it here first. 
(07-29-2015, 12:48 PM)Au165 Wrote: Along with 90% of people you would go up to on the street and name the candidates and said "Pick the two most likely to be President". You can reason it how you want, but it doesn't make it any more than you picking the two most obvious choices presented.

In fact this site has betting odds on candidates. Guess which two have the best odds and it's not even close....

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149
I don't care what that says. You're missing the point. I predicted Jeb in 2012. I'm sticking with that. But I believe a wild card could be Hilary because of that meeting referred to. 

2012 is when I felt Jeb would be next. I wish now that I woulda went on record. 
(07-29-2015, 12:54 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I don't care what that says. You're missing the point. I predicted Jeb in 2012. I'm sticking with that. But I believe a wild card could be Hilary because of that meeting referred to. 

2012 is when I felt Jeb would be next. I wish now that I woulda went on record. 

No, I think you missed the point, but hey keep it up Nostradamus maybe next you can tell us what day Christmas will fall on in 2020.
(07-28-2015, 08:32 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Way back during the 2012 elections I boldly stated that I would predict the next president and that I could do it with accuracy every election. So here goes,

I'm gonna hedge my bets a lil but please allow me to preface that with this, that back in 2012 and since, I've thought that Jeb Bush would be our president in 2016.

Now anyone that's followed anything I've ever typed knows that I follow conspiracies. Some I believe and take seriously and others I do not, even if I post and defend them here. You can choose to figure out what's what if you'd like. However, one I do tend to take seriously would be TPTB, other than elected officials and sometimes including elected officials.  I mention this because back in 2012 a meeting took place between some powerful people including Obama and Hilary. I have a sneaking suspicion that they were informed how things would play out. So here's my hedge. I still believe Jeb wins it this year. But if he doesn't, it will be Hilary with Jeb getting his chance in 2020. I know that's sorta a comp out but that's my prediction. Hilary ( because of the meeting, that's the only reason ) or Jeb and if he doesn't win this election he will definitely win next.  

I'm owning up to what I said I'd do 3 yrs ago. ( with a caveat ).

I agree.  There's no difference politically between Jeb and Hillary, no matter what people think.  And I also agree with you that we really don't get a choice in this anyway.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-29-2015, 12:54 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I don't care what that says. You're missing the point. I predicted Jeb in 2012.

No you did not.  This is a complete lie.  i specifically remember the thread from the old site where you claimed you could pick the winner and YOU REFUSED TO GIVE A PREDICTION AT THAT TIME.
Oh god, if its Hilary v Bush, I'm writing in FredToast with ishouldbegm as VP. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(07-29-2015, 01:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No you did not.  This is a complete lie.  i specifically remember the thread from the old site where you claimed you could pick the winner and YOU REFUSED TO GIVE A PREDICTION AT THAT TIME.

I knew you'd remember the thread ( god I'm good ). 

I can't remember the specifics though as to why I wouldn't name my guy. One reason to be sure was fear of looking foolish, of course. 

However I didn't and haven't lied about anything and I think 'refusing' isn't exactly what I did, but I won't split hairs. 

ive been mostly honest about my posts and intentions on these boards, so all in all my rep speaks for itself. Barry was my guy in '04 and Jeb is my guy since '12. 
(07-29-2015, 12:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: No, I think you missed the point, but hey keep it up Nostradamus maybe next you can tell us what day Christmas will fall on in 2020.

JN overwhelm ya ... now you've come to be overwhelmed where the big boys play?

You've failed to grasp the simple concept that my prediction, though not on record, comes from long before this election cycle. Therefore public opinion of current candidates is irrelevant. 

Since you've already admitted to not following politics, maybe you should head on back up to JN where the concepts and debates are simple, pimple. 
(07-29-2015, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote:
Quote:That is revisionist history.  No one claimed Obama was the choice of the Bilderbergs until AFTER he was elected.

no revising going on here. Unfortunately you'll have to take my word for it. I think I've earned some benefit of doubt over the years. 

Quote:None of this proves anything.  If the most powerful people on earth could control everything then they would be reaping more profits instead of wasting so many valuable resources on wars and destruction.  The richest people on earth would be MUCH richer if there were no wars and conflicts.  Why would they intentionally reduce their power and wealth?

And they are reaping more profits. In fact they reap most profits. 

What valuable resources are they wasting? How do you know what's valuable to them?

The richest are much richer. Haven't you been paying attention? No, I already know you haven't. As far as war and destruction, like I said, you don't know what they value and I could evidence that you don't even know what most wars are about. They haven't reduce power, wealth, safety, protection, insulation, occupation or any thing else they may or may not value. They've only reduced every thing you find value in. 
(07-29-2015, 11:42 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote:  Hilary is engulfed in scandal at every turn and pretty unfavorable right now. Not such an easy choice, at the moment.  

Jeb is a Bush, so he has that going against him, plus while he has never really been off the radar, he was never a front runner, either.  And he is my prediction since 2012, when it wasn't widely known if he'd even run or not. He's not such an obvious choice for a prediction.  Hilary, I'll conced is though. Either way, there are 'qualified' candidates within each party that many champion besides these two. But they will not make it. Hilary v Jeb, with Jeb winning, if I may be so bold. But if he doesn't, Hilary will be a one termer and Jeb will be president next.  

.....because hey, we need another one of those good ol Bush "free trade" deals to finally get us to the third world, and money in those campaign war chest stuffers' pockets!

Seriously......has anyone else noticed that the biggest of the free trade deals are ushered in under a Bush, and a Democrat comes in and gets it passed through?  And these two parties aren't working together?

"Better send those refunds..."

(07-29-2015, 01:31 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: JN overwhelm ya ... now you've come to be overwhelmed where the big boys play?

You've failed to grasp the simple concept that my prediction, though not on record, comes from long before this election cycle. Therefore public opinion of current candidates is irrelevant. 

Since you've already admitted to not following politics, maybe you should head on back up to JN where the concepts and debates are simple, pimple. 

I keep up I just don't much care for it (elections specifically). I do follow you and have for a while and you're full of crap. You aren't on record, so all we have to go off is this current "prediction" and even a 5th grader in a social studies class could make this "prediction". Bottom line nothing about this is impressive or even thread worthy. I will now predict the winner of this years college football championship to prove my superiority, it will be OSU, Auburn, Alabama or TCU. Please all refer to me as Nostradamus from now on.
(07-29-2015, 10:59 AM)Beaker Wrote: I don't know what it is, or understand it, but I know it's real.......makes sense.

Bilderberg conventions have been going on since the 50's.  No one wholly understands it, or knows what it really is, because it is under ultra tight security, and media (unless you're a media mogul, that is) is not admitted.

"Better send those refunds..."

(07-29-2015, 02:35 PM)Au165 Wrote: I keep up I just don't much care for it (elections specifically). I do follow you and have for a while and you're full of crap. You aren't on record, so all we have to go off is this current "prediction" and even a 5th grader in a social studies class could make this "prediction". Bottom line nothing about this is impressive or even thread worthy. I will now predict the winner of this years college football championship to prove my superiority, it will be OSU, Auburn, Alabama or TCU. Please all refer to me as Nostradamus from now on.

Well you're entitled to your opinion. 

For the sake of this thread, I've staked my meager reputation on the line in claiming my prediction preceeds me putting it on record. I feel I've done enough over the years receive the BOD. What on earth would motivate me, if you've followed me, to lie about it? I am human, however I don't feel I've come off as overly superficial at any point, or too stubborn, but that's debate able I suppose. 

You can believe me or not. I couldn't care less because I'll know the truth and that, if you've followed me you'd know, is most important to me.  
I say it will be Jeb Bush because TPTB have to keep the perception up of a back and forth.

The "Back and Forth" has to happen to keep the people in the dark. If Hilary wins, more and more people will start to figure out what's going on and vote in some maniac that is extreme right wing and we do not want that to happen.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(07-29-2015, 10:50 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: So, Obama threw off their plans.....

How could this all powerful group not sway a simple primary in favor of the candidate they wanted? 

especially considering the role super delegates play in the DNC primary, I find it hard to believe that an all powerful group couldn't get them to go from one candidate to another. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]