Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prediction for president
(07-30-2015, 03:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: In some circles, yes.,

The national media is a pretty big circle.
(07-30-2015, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think I understand.

Are you claiming that the powers that be are all from just one country?

Or are you claiming that they are world wide?

Because I see countries that are losing and others that are winning.  So how does that work?

Bilderberg......that is all..... Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-30-2015, 03:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The national media is a pretty big circle.

......like I said, judging from what you see on social media, the general public is clueless.  I've even posted information on it, and usually get crickets....save for a few who are paying attention.  Yes, I've seen some reporting on it, mainly because I've sought it out.  That said, I certainly didn't see near as much coverage on it as I did SSM, the Confederate flag issue, or even Brucelyn......this is ultimately going to be way more important than social issues.  It's going to affect everyone.

Still though, if it's going to be so great, what's the big secret?

.....and BTW, there's not very much information out there about the nuts and bolts of this partnership, why is that?

(07-30-2015, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think I understand.

Are you claiming that the powers that be are all from just one country?

Or are you claiming that they are world wide?

Because I see countries that are losing and others that are winning.  So how does that work?

Personally, I believe it is the whole World Bank(s)/Industrial Military Complex machine.
The countries that are losing and being depressed have something that the World Bank(s) want to profit on.
If you divide a country, pit people against one another, and force them to utilize their monies to fund their agenda, they will soon become poorer.
When they become poorer, they will be more accepting of issues that they would have balked at before, as long as it gives them more money to recuperate or continue their cause.
This is the control I speak of, along with WW already said of smoke to hide real issues.
Right now there are plenty of far away countries with resources to pirate, but mark my word, our time is coming.
A very low percentage of the USA's fossil fuels have been tapped.
The current division that is being created is priming us toward the scenario I described earlier.
When it goes down, we'll be begging them to drill in National Parks and selling our land for pennies on the dollar.
Call me crazy, if you want, but it's been the cycle seen around the world.

(07-30-2015, 03:14 PM)Wyche Wrote: Still though, if it's going to be so great, what's the big secret?

I thought you were talking about The Patriot Act.
(07-30-2015, 03:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: Bilderberg......that is all..... Ninja

And no one from the Bilderberg has economic interests in Russia?

Who controls all of that?
(07-30-2015, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And no one from the Bilderberg has economic interests in Russia?

Aliens.
Ninja

Attached Files Image(s)

(07-30-2015, 03:30 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Personally, I believe it is the whole World Bank(s)/Industrial Military Complex machine.
The countries that are losing and being depressed have something that the World Bank(s) want to profit on.
If you divide a country, pit people against one another, and force them to utilize their monies to fund their agenda, they will soon become poorer.
When they become poorer, they will be more accepting of issues that they would have balked at before, as long as it gives them more money to recuperate or continue their cause.
This is the control I speak of, along with WW already said of smoke to hide real issues.
Right now there are plenty of far away countries with resources to pirate, but mark my word, our time is coming.
A very low percentage of the USA's fossil fuels have been tapped.
The current division that is being created is priming us toward the scenario I described earlier.
When it goes down, we'll be begging them to drill in National Parks and selling our land for pennies on the dollar.
Call me crazy, if you want, but it's been the cycle seen around the world.

Right now the middle east controls a major portion of the worlds oil supply yet they are not able to successfully extract maximum profits because of discord and violence.  How exactly is that benefitting the powers that be?  How is the World Bank making money off all the conflict in the middle east?
(07-30-2015, 03:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Right now the middle east controls a major portion of the worlds oil supply yet they are not able to successfully extract maximum profits because of discord and violence.  How exactly is that benefitting the powers that be?  How is the World Bank making money off all the conflict in the middle east?

You are on the right track.....
Think about what you just said, providing the World Banks do not have the majority of the middle east in their fold.
What happened to the price of oil, after they let ISIS run rampant ?
It dropped and there was less profit for the middle east.
What if the World Banks were buying the black market oil from ISIS ?
Granted, this is all hypothetical BS (regarding this specific example), but I know your intelligent enough to see how it COULD go down.
(07-30-2015, 03:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You are on the right track.....
Think about what you just said, providing the World Banks do not have the majority of the middle east in their fold.

But if the World Bank does not control the middle east then they have nothing to do with the conflict that gave rise to ISIS.  And if they don't control the middle east then they are not really as powerful as you claim.
(07-30-2015, 03:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I thought you were talking about The Patriot Act.

Naw.....my mistake if I wasn't clear.....I was referring to TPP....

(07-30-2015, 03:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You are on the right track.....
It dropped and there was less profit for the middle east.
What if the World Banks were buying the black market oil from ISIS ?
Granted, this is all hypothetical BS (regarding this specific example), but I know your intelligent enough to see how it COULD go down.

....we won't even get into the Taliban closure of the poppy fields and that effect on the world heroine trade (big cut in monies laundered in World Banks), and the huge Lithium vein and gold that was discovered there just before we *almost* pulled out of Afghanistan.... Ninja

(07-30-2015, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And no one from the Bilderberg has economic interests in Russia?

There are Russians there...

Russia
The only Russsian participant at the Bilderberg-2015 meeting is Professor of Economics Sergei Guriev.

......but only from corporations and an economist.  The Russian government seems to be a wild card.  Then again, they always have been....they seem to like to play all sides.  Look at post WWII behavior....

(07-30-2015, 03:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But if the World Bank does not control the middle east then they have nothing to do with the conflict that gave rise to ISIS.  And if they don't control the middle east then they are not really as powerful as you claim.

How would they have nothing to do with ISIS, in that scenario ?
If anything, lack of their control over the middle east would support the thought that they would create/back ISIS to destabilize the countries, make them pull from their coffers to fight the good fight, and end up in a less than stable condition.
When that is attained the World Bank swoops in to offer support, for a price.
It just goes back to the process I described earlier, just on the level of a controlling party of a country.
(07-30-2015, 04:06 PM)Wyche Wrote: ....we won't even get into the Taliban closure of the poppy fields and that effect on the world heroine trade (big cut in monies laundered in World Banks), and the huge Lithium vein and gold that was discovered there just before we *almost* pulled out of Afghanistan.... Ninja

And you should see some of the emeralds my buddies had brought back from over there.
Shocked
.....all of this is speculation, deductive reasoning, and conjecture......but when things are shrouded in such secrecy, people can't even sniff a public office without millions and millions of dollars backing them, and plants like hemp (NOT marijuana) are deemed illegal.....you have to wonder who's pulling the strings.

(07-30-2015, 04:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....all of this is speculation, deductive reasoning, and conjecture......but when things are shrouded in such secrecy, people can't even sniff a public office without millions and millions of dollars backing them, and plants like hemp (NOT marijuana) are deemed illegal.....you have to wonder who's pulling the strings.

Not really...but it's a lot cooler think about it if some mysterious group was...
(07-30-2015, 04:26 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Not really...but it's a lot cooler think about it if some mysterious group was...

....meh, if you say so.  So why do you think hemp is illegal, secrecy somehow surrounds PUBLIC policy,  and the ability to "raise money" is the first thing considered in judging a potential candidate? Just curious....

(07-30-2015, 04:32 PM)Wyche Wrote: ....meh, if you say so.  So why do you think hemp is illegal, secrecy somehow surrounds PUBLIC policy,  and the ability to "raise money" is the first thing considered in judging a potential candidate?  Just curious....

Hemp - because people are stupid.
Secrecy - because (most) people don't honestly care so they get away with it
Money - who pays for the round country trips, ads, stops and bumper stickers?