Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prediction for president
(07-31-2015, 12:10 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote:  Then you don't know too much of the man. Only second hand knowledge, as I pointed out somewhere in this thread, that you only hope to be true.

Ben lived at this house for more than year after his 'protege' moved out. Do tell, how he knew nothing of the corpses? Did they not stink? And if he was innocent of that ( which I doubt ), then surely he was suspect of grave robbing. And the coroner ( when the bodies were found ) said he couldn't rule out criminal behavior. 

Franklin was an occultist. It is well documented. Think of Crowley when thinking of Franklin. There is also sufficient evidence in existence to show he was a double agent during the war. But yeah, his exploits are 'well documented'. Reference John Adams thoughts on ol' Ben if you think I'm making this up. Maybe look into some of the things written of him across the Atlantic. History is told by the victors. 

It is very possible that Franklin knew all about the anatomy research going on in his basement.  If the bones where even there when he lived there.

As far as being an "occultists" I don't think Masons were noted for being mass murderers, and not even Allister Crowley was a mass murderer.

And please give me a link where John Adams said he thought Franklin was a mass murderer.

It makes much more sense to believe that the bones were from anatomy study than from mass murder. But we actually do not even know if the bones where there at the same time as Franklin.
(07-30-2015, 11:44 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: No. But their ideals and goals do.

None of this is making any difference to me.  The ideals and goals of scientists live forever, but that does not mean they are "on a different understanding of time than we know".
(07-31-2015, 12:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote: None of this is making any difference to me.  The ideals and goals of scientists live forever, but that does not mean they are "on a different understanding of time than we know".

I explained what I meant. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(07-31-2015, 12:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote:
Quote:It is very possible that Franklin knew all about the anatomy research going on in his basement.  If the bones where even there when he lived there.

He coulda known and it all could be very innocent. I'll let you figure out the problems with though.  The bones were there when he lived there, by all accounts. And as I stated, the 'protege' moved and Ben lived their for over year afterward. 

Quote:As far as being an "occultists" I don't think Masons were noted for being mass murderers, and not even Allister Crowley was a mass murderer.

yeah he was a Mason. He also belonged to the more occult 'Hellfire Club'. That's the one I'm talking about. 

Quote:And please give me a link where John Adams said he thought Franklin was a mass murderer

I don't know if Adams had any thoughts on that. But he did have notions of Ben being a double agent. 

Quote:It makes much more sense to believe that the bones were from anatomy study than from mass murder.  But we actually do not even know if the bones where there at the same time as Franklin.

it hasnt been ruled out though.  
(07-31-2015, 12:45 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I explained what I meant. 

No you didn't.

What do you mean about then having all the time in the world?  They are not living forever.

And you claim they are not in any hurry, but you didn't explain what they should be in a hurry to do.

None of this makes any sense.
(07-31-2015, 01:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: None of this makes any sense.

/thread
(07-31-2015, 01:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No you didn't.

What do you mean about then having all the time in the world?  They are not living forever.

And you claim they are not in any hurry, but you didn't explain what they should be in a hurry to do.

None of this makes any sense.

Yes I did. 

I never claimed they're living forever. 

I haven't claimed they're in a hurry to do anything. I wrote quite the opposite.  

I can't help it doesn't make sense to you ( and the peanut gallery ). Try re reading my posts. 
(07-31-2015, 01:25 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yes I did. 

I never claimed they're living forever. 

I haven't claimed they're in a hurry to do anything. I wrote quite the opposite.  

I can't help it doesn't make sense to you ( and the peanut gallery ). Try re reading my posts. 

Being cryptic on purpose is a good tactic.....kinda like how those secret societies you worry so much about keep the masses fooled.
(07-31-2015, 01:25 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote:  Try re reading my posts. 

I quoted your posts directly.

You have nothing so you resort to evasive double speak that sounds mysterious but actually means nothing.
(07-31-2015, 12:55 PM)Beaker Wrote: Being cryptic on purpose is a good tactic.....kinda like how those secret societies you worry so much about keep the masses fooled.

How am I being cryptic, specifically?
(07-31-2015, 01:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I quoted your posts directly.

You have nothing so you resort to evasive double speak that sounds mysterious but actually means nothing.

I admit I wasn't quite clear concerning time. However I've since made an honest attempt to be so regarding that and any other aspect that you and others have questioned.

The rest? ...  Well you're implying things that I never wrote. 
Just wanted to tuck this lil nugget away somewhere

Hillary claims she's secured the delegates for bid

(08-28-2015, 03:09 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Just wanted to tuck this lil nugget away somewhere

Hillary claims she's secured the delegates for bid

Meh.

Doesn't mean much at this point. As the article notes, there's still plenty of time to change between now and then, as she found out in '08. With all the negative press for her, speculation of Biden and positive grassroots press for Bernie, all she can do is talk about being the strongest candidate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
She sounds desperate at times. She tends to spend more time talking about how she has already won the general election than discussing actual policy. I hear things like "Republicans are scared cause they can't beat me" or "They have the same policy as terrorists". Meanwhile, Bernie and most Republicans are actually talking policy.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-28-2015, 04:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She sounds desperate at times. She tends to spend more time talking about how she has already won the general election than discussing actual policy. I hear things like "Republicans are scared cause they can't beat me" or "They have the same policy as terrorists". Meanwhile, Bernie and most Republicans are actually talking policy.

That's the one good thing Trump has done, while he himself has no real policies or understands what his advisers tell him his policies are, he has forced other politicians hands on talking policy 
(07-29-2015, 12:54 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I don't care what that says. You're missing the point. I predicted Jeb in 2012. I'm sticking with that. 

The Illuminati better get on the ball.  

The "fix" seems to be failing.
(10-31-2015, 01:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Illuminati better get on the ball.  

The "fix" seems to be failing.

He's still running. 

I know you guys can't wait to watch me eat some crow, but at least be patient enough for the guy to bow out first. The election is a long way away still. 
Bump Ninja
well well well, it appears Jeb has dropped out.

Just back to eat some crow.

Don't know what them bastards are up to.
(02-20-2016, 11:39 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Bump Ninja

Beat me by 4 mins.

I posted as soon as i heard.