Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prediction for president
(07-29-2015, 03:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: especially considering the role super delegates play in the DNC primary, I find it hard to believe that an all powerful group couldn't get them to go from one candidate to another. 

The thing about conspiracy theories, is they are never wrong. 
They just need a more roundabout way of getting there. 
(07-29-2015, 03:59 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The thing about conspiracy theories, is they are never wrong. 

I don't subscribe to a lot of conspiracy theories, but two things have always stuck out to me.

1.  All the Bilderberg Group has to do to silence the questions is open up the doors......why haven't they?

2.  What is the Debate Commission scared of in regards to letting Third Party candidates debate?  Why did they up the parameters after Ross Perot in '92, and why are they arresting third party candidates for showing up at the debates?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-29-2015, 04:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: I don't subscribe to a lot of conspiracy theories, but two things have always stuck out to me.

1.  All the Bilderberg Group has to do to silence the questions is open up the doors......why haven't they?

2.  What is the Debate Commission scared of in regards to letting Third Party candidates debate?  Why did they up the parameters after Ross Perot in '92, and why are they arresting third party candidates for showing up at the debates?

1. Because it's about privacy and security. It's just scary to some I guess. 

2. They should. But if they aren't and they cause a scene...it's trespassing....
(07-29-2015, 04:40 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: 1. Because it's about privacy and security. It's just scary to some I guess. 

2. They should. But if they aren't and they cause a scene...it's trespassing....

1.  When I elect an official, and he/she attends a meeting, I want to know what's going on.....he's/she's there on my damn dime.  Period.

2.  They weren't there to cause a scene.....they were there to watch since they couldn't participate.  There was the perception of a scene, therefore, they were arrested.  This is (allegedly) still a free country.

(07-29-2015, 05:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: 1.  When I elect an official, and he/she attends a meeting, I want to know what's going on.....he's/she's there on my damn dime.  Period.

2.  They weren't there to cause a scene.....they were there to watch since they couldn't participate.  There was the perception of a scene, therefore, they were arrested.  This is (allegedly) still a free country.

1. So as long as it were appointed officials (SecDef etc) you wouldn't have a problem then?

2. If they were asked to leave, and it was a privately funded or on private property, what's the issue? 
(07-29-2015, 05:04 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: 1. So as long as it were appointed officials (SecDef etc) you wouldn't have a problem then?

2. If they were asked to leave, and it was a privately funded or on private property, what's the issue? 

1. Should've clarified.....if it's on taxpayers' dime, it shouldn't be so secretive.  You're essentially meeting with the people who fund these extravagant campaign budgets.....I have my suspicions about what the big secret is.....

2.  ......but that's not the main issue (which is, why are they barred in the first place?)....and not what happened.....although Stein was certainly more vocal....

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2000/10/nad-o05.html
http://www.gp.org/press/pr_04_16_02.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2012/10/16/green-party-candidate-arrested-outside-debate-site/
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/10/17/green_partys_jill_stein_cheri_honkala
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/green-party-candidates-arrested-at-presidential-debate/

......and there's this:

"The Commission on Presidential Debates was formed in 1987 to replace the non-partisan League of Women Voters, which included independent candidate John Anderson in the first 1980 presidential debate and prohibited the major party candidates from selecting the debate panelists in 1984. Frank Fahrenkopf, then chairman of the Republican National Committee and now the leading lobbyist for the gambling industry, and Paul Kirk, then chairman of the Democratic National Committee and now a lobbyist for the pharmaceutical industry, created The Commission on Presidential Debates.

Financed by Anheuser-Busch, Philip Morris and other multinational corporations, the Commission on Presidential Debates has excluded popular third-party candidates, most of whom are critical of the Big Business agenda. Although he received $29 million in public funds, captured 19 percent of the popular vote in the previous 1992 election, and 76 percent of eligible voters wanted him included, Ross Perot was excluded by the two parties from the 1996 presidential debates. Both Pat Buchanan, who collected over $12 million in federal matching funds, and Ralph Nader, who attracted the largest paid audiences during his campaign appearances, were excluded from the 2000 presidential debates, although in a national poll, 64 percent of eligible voters wanted them included."

If I were rich and powerful, I would get a group of really rich and powerful people together and not let anyone else in. Then we'd all just spend a week bullshitting and getting to let loose and not having to act like the super rich and powerful. We'd watch the latest action blockbuster. Smoke cigars. Drink scotch. Make fun of each other. And then we'd all leave looking super serious and in all black cars without plates.
(07-29-2015, 04:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: Why did they up the parameters after Ross Perot in '92 ?

So they wouldn't have to kidnap anyone else's daughter.
Ninja
(07-29-2015, 05:31 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: If I were rich and powerful, I would get a group of really rich and powerful people together and not let anyone else in. Then we'd all just spend a week bullshitting and getting to let loose and not having to act like the super rich and powerful. We'd watch the latest action blockbuster. Smoke cigars. Drink scotch. Make fun of each other. And then we'd all leave looking super serious and in all black cars without plates.

.....and keep people from attending debates in your spare time? Wink

(07-29-2015, 03:59 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The thing about conspiracy theories, is they are never wrong. 

Ad hominem. 

Besides, there's been many times where I've admitted that I'm wrong and this will be no different. I always say that I'm searching the truth whatever that may be, be it yours or mine. 
(07-29-2015, 05:31 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: If I were rich and powerful, I would get a group of really rich and powerful people together and not let anyone else in. Then we'd all just spend a week bullshitting and getting to let loose and not having to act like the super rich and powerful. We'd watch the latest action blockbuster. Smoke cigars. Drink scotch. Make fun of each other. And then we'd all leave looking super serious and in all black cars without plates.

Or worship ancient deities on sacred ground complete with mock sacrifices and debauchery. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(07-29-2015, 05:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Or worship ancient deities on sacred ground complete with mock sacrifices and debauchery. 

Too cliche. 

Personally, I think they're all just having wild gay sex orgies at Bilderberg which is why it's only taken 50 years to get gay marriage legalized in the states
(07-29-2015, 11:49 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: The only reason I've thrown Hilary into the mix is because she and Barry were whisked away on the campaign trail last cycle, in secret.

If it was in secret, how do you know about it? Unless you're part of the conspiracy. Shocked
(07-29-2015, 05:47 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Too cliche. 

Personally, I think they're all just having wild gay sex orgies at Bilderberg which is why it's only taken 50 years to get gay marriage legalized in the states

Maybe you're unaware, but that's exactly what they do at Bohemian Grove. You should look into it. 

[Image: cremation_of_care.jpg]
(07-29-2015, 05:54 PM)Beaker Wrote: If it was in secret, how do you know about it? Unless you're part of the conspiracy. Shocked

Because Barry was on the campaign trial in '08, boarding AF1 with the usual reporters when he disappeared. The reporters couldn't find him for a couple days. At the same time Hilary disappeared too. And there's some crafty investigators out there that know when and where Bilderbergs will be held, which coincided with Obama's and Hilary's disappearing act. 
(07-29-2015, 05:55 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Maybe you're unaware, but that's exactly what they do at Bohemian Grove. You should look into it. 

[Image: cremation_of_care.jpg]

It's so super secret that you have pictures of it?
(07-29-2015, 06:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: It's so super secret that you have pictures of it?

Jimmy Buffett took the pic.
Ninja

Btw... DA isn't looney.
Just want to say that.
(07-29-2015, 06:01 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Because Barry was on the campaign trial in '08, boarding AF1 with the usual reporters when he disappeared. The reporters couldn't find him for a couple days. At the same time Hilary disappeared too. And there's some crafty investigators out there that know when and where Bilderbergs will be held, which coincided with Obama's and Hilary's disappearing act. 
Like Jim Tucker......who dedicated a great portion of his life following them around the globe......

(07-29-2015, 07:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: Like Jim Tucker......who dedicated a great portion of his life following them around the globe......

If they really were TPTB, wouldn't they have made Tucker disappear by now too?