Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Myles Murphy is a Bum
(12-22-2023, 01:52 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Necroing old threads in a “I told you so” manner is fair game from what I understand. I did it for when the community acted condescending towards me when I passed my verdict on Jackson Carman, which turned out to be correct.

I have a feeling that the rule in place is going to be applied very inconsistently moving forward though.

(12-22-2023, 01:53 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’m sure a thread being “current” and “old” isn’t complexity arbitrary at all.

Look paint it however you like, you jumped the gun and we're not just wrong but embarrassingly wrong.

You are one of the worst and most negative and reactive posters on the board, and you're responses here just support your extremely poor reputation.

Don't beat your chest making clearly pre-mature predictions on social media if you don't expect people to react when you're wrong.  Most people have hte humility to make the admission and move on.  You're reaction in this thread really say a lot about you as a person.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 01:59 PM)Stewy Wrote: Look paint it however you like, you jumped the gun and we're not just wrong but embarrassingly wrong.

You are one of the worst and most negative and reactive posters on the board, and you're responses here just support your extremely poor reputation.

Don't beat your chest making clearly pre-mature predictions on social media if you don't expect people to react when you're wrong.  Most people have hte humility to make the admission and move on.  You're reaction in this thread really say a lot about you as a person.

Thanks pal. I’ll put your feedback right in the suggestion box above my trash bin. The box has a hole on the bottom.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 02:35 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Thanks pal. I’ll put your feedback right in the suggestion box above my trash bin. The box has a hole on the bottom.

Have you thought about using people's feedback as a way to self reflect and maybe see if there is something worth changing? 
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 02:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: Have you thought about using people's feedback as a way to self reflect and maybe see if there is something worth changing? 

Have you ever thought about using your personal agency to avoid interacting with people you find distasteful? 

I actually couldn't care less about people who think they can gatekeep or dictate how other people express their fandom. Their concerns, doubts, frustations; et.

I simply keep my interactions with them at a minimum, if at all. 

There are plenty of other people to interact with, not just here, but across the internet. Thousands even. Spend your time with them.
Reply/Quote
OK, who said his name three times?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 03:46 PM)Earendil Wrote: OK, who said his name three times?

"Moron, moron, moron."
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 03:01 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I actually couldn't care less about people who think they can gatekeep or dictate how other people express their fandom. Their concerns, doubts, frustations; et.

You say this, but then you keep responding to people who criticize your fandom or how you express it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
He arrive yesterday, at all?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote