Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mystery visit?
(03-17-2022, 09:37 PM)Tony Wrote: Who cares, the raiders get big name wrs all the time and it never works. Ask Moss... This is gonna blow up in their face... 28 mill a year? 

The Raiders have gone though some receivers.....

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:59 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The AFC is so stacked. It's just freaking nuts

Agreed. And I think you wrote the "AFC is so stacked" before we found out Davante Adams is going to the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:43 PM)Nepa Wrote: Agreed. And I think you wrote the "AFC is so stacked" before we found out Davante Adams is going to the Raiders.

I'm happy for the raiders. They're trying to hang in there and are very difficult division. I'm just happy that the Bengals play the AFC West last year
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
make tom brady cake walk to the superbowl
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: we better win now.

Went from a decade long window to a 3 year window all because of Adams. Smdh
Reply/Quote
I love how people in the comments are disappointed that every visit isn't a grade A , elite prospect lol..
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 10:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Maybe it’s Tyrann Mathieu.  The Honey Badger didn’t sign with the Steelers after all and he did go to LSU.

Maybe it’s Stephon Gilmore.  He knows Cincinnati is a viable place to win a ring now.

Maybe it’s Gronk — although I think convincing Camille to come to Cincinnati would be more difficult.

Maybe it’s Orien Harris.  He comes back like Halley’s Comet.

It's Jarran Reed. It was already leaked. 
Reply/Quote
It does appear to be Jarran Reed.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/3/17/22984172/jarran-reed-bengals-news-rumors-chiefs?fbclid=IwAR2GO33mkJffIKEgonLd5G-gygixRtwt-YEGVzYgsShnRCoDnC-cpQBQ1Rw
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd be happy with Reid. I honestly believe Marion Hobby would turn him into another great rotational piece for us.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:54 PM)Synric Wrote: Possibly Jarran Reed? They were interested in him last offseason.

Good call.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:54 PM)Synric Wrote: Possibly Jarran Reed? They were interested in him last offseason.

(03-17-2022, 07:59 PM)Au165 Wrote: Fletcher Cox would be interesting. BJ HILL is the future but Cox could be a great rotational pass rusher.

Would love either one of these DT's, man that would be bulking up in the trenches. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:49 PM)Esc33 Wrote: Went from a decade long window to a 3 year window all because of Adams. Smdh

Wait, what?  What did I miss?  I NEED CONTEXT!
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:40 PM)casear2727 Wrote: The Raiders have gone though some receivers.....

Yeah. I don't know about this contract.

I think a #1 WR with Rodgers is going to put up stats. I don't know that they will put up similar stats with Carr.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:46 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: make tom brady cake walk to the superbowl

I think the Rams may have something to say.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 03:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah. I don't know about this contract.

I think a #1 WR with Rodgers is going to put up stats. I don't know that they will put up similar stats with Carr.

Yea, no way any receiver is worth 28m without another Top QB throwing the ball.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 03:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah. I don't know about this contract.

It is interesting that Rodgers signed knowing Smith was gone.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 03:43 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Yea, no way any receiver is worth 28m without another Top QB throwing the ball.

Hopefully this backfires hard and lowers the WR market back to normal for when Chase comes up.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hopefully this backfires hard and lowers the WR market back to normal for when Chase comes up.

It’s not the adams deal that hurt the WR market. It’s the floor that was set with Christian freaking Kirk. 18m/year for Tyler boyd production is just asinine.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:43 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Malik said it's Defense

Danielle Hunter opposite Hendrickson with Hubbard and Reader inside would be lethal on passing downs.  He's a relatively low stock for a high end talent.  
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 07:45 PM)phil413 Wrote: I bet corner.  Eli heard of a visit and takes the money, but signing him shouldn't preclude a cheap vet like Haden for the same price or someone for less.  There is a lot of depth to the FA class.

This would be fantastic...
Reply/Quote