Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEGATIVE REP
(11-11-2015, 10:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He is starting a petition to ban me

I could get on board with something like this.  And go ahead and neg rep me bro', you got a bad attitude, and I don't care about rep.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Out of curiosity, how much worse has neg rep made it for the moderation team?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 10:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: OK then, negative rep is there for a reason. You sound like you're crying about it. Anger issues or not, you tell me how -7 properly translates to -130 the other way. Sounds like you're talking to the wrong person about "anger issues", lol.

Negative rep is here for a reason, don't cry.
It's not so much about neg rep... more so that you are a dumbass.

All someone has to do is watch your reactions on a GameDay thread.

I understand logic. Just not yours.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 10:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Still not the record.   Djs granted me 24 x -11 haha.   All because I said we should agree to disagree in PnR .

Holic sorted it out straight away.

Lol, let's at least clear this up instead of just blatantly lying about the situation. I'd rather people know what actually happened.

Here's the timeline...

You got suspended for breaking the rules.
Admins made new rules for PnR, said that things would be less moderated, but usage of slurs still won't be tolerated.
You came back from your ban and immediately started using slurs in a thread. I asked you to stop.
You kept using slurs. I told you to stop.
You kept using slurs, but mentioned that we should "agree to disagree" on the topic. I neg'd you 24 times because of the slurs, not because we disagreed. I just assumed you were smart enough to understand that part.
Holic then sent me a message and asked that I don't do that, as it's considered spamming. He also posted publicly that you were in the wrong for repeatedly refusing to stop using slurs and that it would no longer be a word used on these boards.

Thanks for playing. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 10:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Still not the record.   Djs granted me 24 x -11 haha.   All because I said we should agree to disagree in PnR .

Holic sorted it out straight away.

Gotta say I am surprised to see Nately giving it out like that.... He is pretty level headed and enjoys the banter. He is certainly one of posters i enjoy discussing things with on the board no matter the topic.

(11-12-2015, 10:04 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Lol, let's at least clear this up instead of just blatantly lying about the situation. I'd rather people know what actually happened.

Here's the timeline...

You got suspended for breaking the rules.
Admins made new rules for PnR, said that things would be less moderated, but usage of slurs still won't be tolerated.
You came back from your ban and immediately started using slurs in a thread. I asked you to stop.
You kept using slurs. I told you to stop.
You kept using slurs, but mentioned that we should "agree to disagree" on the topic. I neg'd you 24 times because of the slurs, not because we disagreed. I just assumed you were smart enough to understand that part.
Holic then sent me a message and asked that I don't do that, as it's considered spamming. He also posted publicly that you were in the wrong for repeatedly refusing to stop using slurs and that it would no longer be a word used on these boards.

Thanks for playing. ThumbsUp
[Image: img_2540.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:13 AM)6andcounting Wrote: [Image: img_2540.jpg]

Meh. I just wanted to point out what actually happened in the situation compared to Lucie's interesting side of things. Didn't quite happen like that. I wouldn't have bothered posting if he just mentioned what I did without making up the reasoning behind it.

I know exactly why I did what I did. It's funny that some people will pretend they know me more than I know myself, that's very odd.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:38 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Meh. I just wanted to point out what actually happened in the situation compared to Lucie's interesting side of things. Didn't quite happen like that. I wouldn't have bothered posting if he just mentioned what I did without making up the reasoning behind it.

I know exactly why I did what I did. It's funny that some people will pretend they know me more than I know myself, that's very odd.

I think the drama started when you saw a post you didn't like on the internet and didn't just scroll on by and ignore it.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:41 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I think the drama started when you saw a post you didn't like on the internet and didn't just scroll on by and ignore it.

[Image: pot_kettle.jpg]

I'd be willing to bet that more than 0 of your 600+ posts have been in arguments with other board members, but hey, who's counting??
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:47 AM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: pot_kettle.jpg]

I'd be willing to bet that more than 0 of your 600+ posts have been in arguments with other board members, but hey, who's counting??
Depending on the situation and what section I'm in, if I respond to someone I disagree with it's either smack talk or a counter argument to what they posted. It's not butthurt over something I took offense to and decided to deduct internet points away from them to show them I am totally not okay with their mean language.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:53 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Depending on the situation and what section I'm in, if I respond to someone I disagree with it's either smack talk or a counter argument to what they posted. It's not butthurt over something I took offense to and decided to deduct internet points away from them to show them I am totally not okay with their mean language.

I think bigotry is something to have a disagreement over and neg someone for.

You think an argument crying about people crying about Mike Mitchell is worth arguing over for 9 days.

Cool. I'm surprised that 2 people on the internet have different opinions. Have fun saving the world by complaining about other people complaining.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 11:04 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I think bigotry is something to have a disagreement over and neg someone for.

You think an argument crying about people crying about Mike Mitchell is worth arguing over for 9 days.

Cool. I'm surprised that 2 people on the internet have different opinions. Have fun saving the world by complaining about other people complaining.

You're suprised Bengal fans haven't let go of whatever got them piss over Mitchell after 9 days? They're still not over Palmers jello knee or Hines Ward. Someone even brought up a hit on Ken Anderson during Steeler week. The only involvement I've had in that discussion is trying to figure out why Mitchell all the sudden.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You're suprised Bengal fans haven't let go of whatever got them piss over Mitchell after 9 days? They're still not over Palmers jello knee or Hines Ward. Someone even brought up a hit on Ken Anderson during Steeler week. The only involvement I've had in that discussion is trying to figure out why Mitchell all the sudden.

Mitchell hails from a HS Brad despises more than cracks in the sidewalk.  That has a lot to do with it.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You're suprised Bengal fans haven't let go of whatever got them piss over Mitchell after 9 days? They're still not over Palmers jello knee or Hines Ward. Someone even brought up a hit on Ken Anderson during Steeler week. The only involvement I've had in that discussion is trying to figure out why Mitchell all the sudden.

Typical steelers fan, always talking bout the past.  Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

You wanna make something of it? :angry:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: You wanna make something of it? :angry:

Neg rep him Wyche , that will show him.  LMAO LMAO
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 04:23 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Mitchell hails from a HS Brad despises more than cracks in the sidewalk.  That has a lot to do with it.

Absolutely savage.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 12:55 AM)Benton Wrote: Uh...

Confused

There's like five people here that owe me a refund then.

:angry:

I don't owe you crap!   :angry:
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't owe you crap!   :angry:

Buyer beware

Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Absolutely savage.

Oh he'll admit all day long.  Got to love the guy for sticking to his guns.  Only thing he's backing down from is a ramp.
Reply/Quote
You guys can have some of my points instead of getting all wet-faced over it.

Or maybe you can just start making less shitty posts...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote