Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game: Cardinals @ Panthers Game Day
(01-24-2016, 11:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What was the point of the earlier 2 point conversion? Seemed like they were just testing out a play and spitting in the Cardinals face. 5 minutes to go and up 26 or 27, what's the difference?

Cause Arizona went for 2 earlier on them.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 08:59 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Carson's gonna throw some picks today.

Yep. I'm quoting myself.  And Yep.  I called it.
Reply/Quote
WildC Wrote:quote from the cardinals board : "I am a Palmer supporter but man he has played like garbage today. No other way to put it. Hopefully after this expierence it hardens Palmer for another run."

conclusion they haven't learned anything. whatta shame.

reuben.ahmed Wrote:Cardinals forum:

"The reality is this: we are a great regular season team.

Next year we'll probably win 12 to 13. Then go into the playoffs with a ton of hype. CP will lay another egg and continue to be called a great "regular season QB.""

Right, I'm reading several posts that say "this off season will help carson clear his head". I registered on their forum to teach them this dude won't ever change, lol.

Hilarious

It's so slow loading for me. Thanks for the updates
Reply/Quote
Does Palmer have one more in him?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Game is not over yet...Carson still trying to air it out.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hilarious

It's so slow loading for me.  Thanks for the updates

their board is constantly crashing due to the heavy traffic. it's amusing as can be when it does load though lol.  Cool
Reply/Quote
How bad does it have to be for Arizona. Great season 13-3 wins an OT thiller last week. Then today just gets murdered. Not a lot you can say when you just get manhandled like this
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We look in live now at Carson's lawn:

[Image: 02292012landfill264_t670.jpg]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
"Carson hoyer
Jamarcus Palmer"
Reply/Quote
Both #1 seeds go the SB !

Seems legit.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Oh man I'm tired of the damn 'A lot of people said we couldn't do' narrative from the Panthers. Annoying as ****. You were 15-1, douches.
Reply/Quote
cardinal quote : You can tell that CP is his own worst enemy right now. Built up the game too much in his own head by an outsiders perspective. This off season is a perfect time to get his mind right.
reply to quote by another cardinal :
I hope he does, but I wonder if he hasn't by age 36 if he ever will (?)...

lol wondering if he will get his mind right by age 36......yeah he's setting up to be tom brady all of a sudden. amazing.....
Reply/Quote
This has been a hoot. Night, all.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Lol, it's real, Carson brought the "cardiac" mantra to Arizona.

"I know Palmer has his fans, but last season before he got hurt I cringed every time he went to throw the ball. This year I felt the same. The Cardinals need a solid QB for 2016-17.
I still love the Cardiac Cardinals."

I'm glad we have Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:55 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yep. I'm quoting myself.  And Yep.  I called it.

Pick 6 Palmer rides again!!
Reply/Quote
WildC Wrote:cardinal quote : You can tell that CP is his own worst enemy right now. Built up the game too much in his own head by an outsiders perspective. This off season is a perfect time to get his mind right.
reply to quote by another cardinal :
I hope he does, but I wonder if he hasn't by age 36 if he ever will (?)...

lol wondering if he will get his mind right by age 36......yeah he's setting up to be tom brady all of a sudden. amazing.....

What's really bad for them is that CP is 36 and won't get better. And they have no hope to find a QB who can be elite at their pick. Cardinals could see a slide next year.
Reply/Quote
palmer is really just another failed pick by mike brown to add to our legacy that has become mike browns team. for me it kinda overshadows all of the good that his father did for cincinnati and the bengal franchise.

***had to justify this edit*** by adding that palmer was referred as "bungal" "bungaling" on the cardinal board as well as in real-time chats on streams during the games by people who have no interest in the bengals whatsoever. worst owner in all of professional sports is deservedly earned.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:07 AM)WildCat Wrote: palmer is really just another failed pick by mike brown to add to our legacy that has become mike browns team. for me it kinda overshadows all of the good that his father did for cincinnati and the bengal franchise.

I think Katie can turn it around.  
Reply/Quote
The Panthers are going to absolutely steam roll the Broncos. It's going to be ugly. RIP Peyton.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:08 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The Panthers are going to absolutely steam roll the Broncos. It's going to be ugly. RIP Peyton.

Yeah, it could be over by the half. 31-17 Panthers
Reply/Quote