Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game
That was McCaffrey playing big boy ball.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Irish pride! Maybe the Niner's defense can win it. On the other hand, the Bengals have always played well against the Fleagles.
Reply/Quote
I know damn well this isn’t the Philly offense everyone has been meat riding

These dudes are super conservative right now

This offense will score so little points sf will remain in the game no matter how bad they play
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 06:14 PM)Housh Wrote: I know damn well this isn’t the Philly offense everyone has been meat riding

This offense will score so little points sf will remain in the game no matter how bad they play

Stop Hurts from being a glorified running back, and they got nothing.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 06:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: That was McCaffrey playing big boy ball.

Stone Cold in the longest yard comes to mind when he was jawing at the sideline

“That’s how a white man runs the ball”
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Good game so far. I want the 49'ers to win so we can finally beat them in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 06:14 PM)Housh Wrote: I know damn well this isn’t the Philly offense everyone has been meat riding

Don't sell the 49ers defense short. They're really good. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Why is hands to the face an automatic first down?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So an obvious hold on offense gets called hands to the face on defense....more pro Eagles reffing.
Reply/Quote
So far I think I want to play the Eagles if the Bengals advance. Hurts isn’t anything compared to Lamar and Niners defense looks tough as hell.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Hubbard makes that tackle
-Housh
Reply/Quote
So both Eagles TDs are due to bad reffing. Put an Asterix next to this game...
Reply/Quote
Finally, TD. That was a painful drive to watch.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

(01-29-2023, 06:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So far I think I want to play the Eagles if the Bengals advance. Hurts isn’t anything compared to Lamar and Niners defense looks tough as hell.

The Eagles are built very similar to the Ravens.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Ha ha, **** the 49ers.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Josh is like I’m not supposed to be playing coach.

Reply/Quote
Josh Johnson is garbage.
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ the 49ers are imploding
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The Eagles aren't even playing that well - this is 100% on SF playing like dorks.
Reply/Quote
Just…..

What in the hell is Dameco Ryan’s doing today?

He’s sending no blitzes at all.

He’s playin coverage 15 yards off every play.

He’s literally playing the only defense that guarantees Hurts has a good game

He’s also given up the edge on literally every run. Bosa is doing an admiral job guarding the right side but it’s not enough. It’s basically if you get by Bosa you got 10 yards
-Housh
Reply/Quote