Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game
That's an official wrap.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No Bengals-Niners 3.0.
Reply/Quote
I’d like to do a drive by of Kevin Bacon’s house and see if there is a Hyundai in the driveway.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The 49ers coach may have screwed up any looks at HC he was gonna get before this game.

This gameplan has been historically bad. You are playing 15 yards off pre snap on every play. You are not even trying to secure the edge even though you are playing a team that literally eats and sleep outside runs. By my count you’ve only blitzed like 3 times all Freakin game against a QB that is not 100% and not known to eat up man blitzes.

This man got himself in the big game and just said Eff it.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Really thought Niners would have a decent shot to get the win in this one, but simply did not come to play. They have been shit, and the Eagles have just been a tad less shitty and that is what is making the difference.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:26 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This is why I don’t think Hurts is an MVP candidate. He’s not asked to carry the load and win games for his team like a Mahomes or Burrow.

Ida know...they all seem like they are very good and have a lot of good players around them.  Hell, we've spent this past week talking about how we have the best coaching staff in the NFL. 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...they all seem like they are very good and have a lot of good players around them.  Hell, we've spent this past week talking about how we have the best coaching staff in the NFL. 

I agree you have to have all of the pieces to get this far but he’s not asked to win games with his arm. He’s efficient and their team is really good but I just don’t think he’s an MVP type of player.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...they all seem like they are very good and have a lot of good players around them.  Hell, we've spent this past week talking about how we have the best coaching staff in the NFL. 

I feel like we could expose this Eagles team

Dj Reader would be my pick for potential SB MVP if we win today and face a Philly. Reader and Hubbard would do really well on these options after having to play Lamar Jackson so much. I feel like we can stunt their run game enough to force Hurts to be a passer.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:16 PM)tBengal Wrote: Talking about Hurts and Purdy!

Ah, well how amusing is it that the only QB in this game that didn't get hurt is named Hurts?
Reply/Quote
Purdy is literally out there just to be a handoff king
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ this is horribly boring
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:29 PM)Housh Wrote: The 49ers coach may have screwed up any looks at HC he was gonna get before this game.

This gameplan has been historically bad. You are playing 15 yards off pre snap on every play. You are not even trying to secure the edge even though you are playing a team that literally eats and sleep outside runs. By my count you’ve only blitzed like 3 times all Freakin game against a QB that is not 100% and not known to eat up man blitzes.

This man got himself in the big game and just said Eff it.

He may get a pass. This whole thing turned into a cluster.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He may get a pass. This whole thing turned into a cluster.

No one is going to base anything off one game.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Eagles should be putting Kenny effing Powers in the game now. San Fran has no chance.

Reply/Quote
Turn out the lights, the party's o-verrrrrr....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I dunno - the gameplan was trash even before the QBs got hurt.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:36 PM)Housh Wrote: Jesus Christ this is horribly boring

The outcome isn't in doubt, but the stuff that is happening is rare enough to be interesting, I think.  Looks like an Eagles o lineman just dislocated his elbow or something.
Reply/Quote
Have to be devastated if you are a Niners fan.

Work that damn hard to have a great second half of the season, and lay a total egg in the NFC Championship game.

Might as well have never flown out of SF and forfeited.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Oh look at that m
More giving up the edge
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Undisciplined garbage....
Reply/Quote