Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game
Another screwup by SF. If the down linemen actually block on the screen LIKE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO that play had a real good chance of a first down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Niners offense is horrendous right now.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Eagles and Bengals are so similar.

Eagles defense is sneaky good, like the Bengals.
Two great options at wide receiver.
Both offenses use a lot of shotgun, with quick backs.
Young coaches/teams.
MVP candidate at QB.

I think it's gunna be a hell of a matchup.
Reply/Quote
How are you not supposed to complete those passes vs that defense?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You are neither afraid of Josh Johnson nor a 3rd string rookie taken at #358 overrall who can't grip a football?  You sir, have giant balls!

Talking about Hurts and Purdy!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:16 PM)Housh Wrote: How are you not supposed to complete those passes vs that defense?

Coverage way too soft. 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:14 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Eagles and Bengals are so similar.

Eagles defense is sneaky good, like the Bengals.
Two great options at wide receiver.
Both offenses use a lot of shotgun, with quick backs.
Young coaches/teams.
MVP candidate at QB.

I think it's gunna be a hell of a matchup.

If our line keeps up their stellar performance, I'll be less concerned with facing the team with the most sacks in the SB.  I looked it up and lordy, they had 70 and the second place team had 55.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:02 PM)Housh Wrote: I feel for him.

No way he thought he was playing today

Dude had a good run. 15 years and probably pretty healthy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Ryan’s finally blitzes and omg look at that got a stop
-Housh
Reply/Quote
They need to stay in man blitz the rest of the game

I’m looking at Hurts and he’s not really that good. He is a one read guy.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
And a phantom roughing call to keep the Eagles driving. Sorry but a flash differential THIS big that just happens to favor the home team makes the league look really bad.
Reply/Quote
I think it’s better if the Eagles win because the odds of both visiting teams winning has to be low.
Reply/Quote
San Fran is killing themselves, but are the refs allowed to make something roughing the kicker because they thought you hit his kicking leg too hard? That seems made up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
To be a Championship game, this is boring as ****.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
This is not even entertaining.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If our line keeps up their stellar performance, I'll be less concerned with facing the team with the most sacks in the SB.  I looked it up and lordy, they had 70 and the second place team had 55.

Yeah, their offensive line is really good though. Eagles will be tough to beat. Best team we've played this year by far.

There's been a lot of talk about how wide open this year has been. I disagree. 
I think Philly has been dominant. Bengals have been dominant last half of the year as well, although they don't have as many blowouts.

Playoffs so far has been filled with blowouts. 
That could bode well for us. We could be watching another blowout win by the Bengals later today for everyday NFL fans to complain about.
Last year was much more wide open.
Reply/Quote
San Fran may knock a few Iggles out before this is over.

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:22 PM)The American Dream Wrote: To be a Championship game, this is boring as ****.

Well, how often do you get to see a 4th or possibly emergency QB take snaps in a championship game?  It's different, at least.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:22 PM)The American Dream Wrote: To be a Championship game, this is boring as ****.

True - these are defensive teams that rely on their D and O lines to win. They both do a great job of protecting their QBs who do good at not turning the ball over.
This is why I don’t think Hurts is an MVP candidate. He’s not asked to carry the load and win games for his team like a Mahomes or Burrow.

What a stupid penalty. This games over!
Reply/Quote
As bad as the officiating has been (and it has been BAD today), this game is really SF self destructing. The Eagles haven't even played well but they haven't had to. SF is just pathetic today.
Reply/Quote