Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game
(01-29-2023, 06:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So far I think I want to play the Eagles if the Bengals advance. Hurts isn’t anything compared to Lamar and Niners defense looks tough as hell.

Facing Hurts or possibly Josh Johnson?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 06:38 PM)Housh Wrote: Just…..

What in the hell is Dameco Ryan’s doing today?

He’s sending no blitzes at all.

He’s playin coverage 15 yards off every play.

He’s literally playing the only defense that guarantees Hurts has a good game

Hurts isn't even having a good game. This is ALL errors by the 49ers plus a couple of bad calls. But mostly the errors - ESPECIALLY by Josh Johnson. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 06:39 PM)Destro Wrote: Facing Hurts or possibly Josh Johnson?

I was just thinking that JimmyG is probably due to be ready by the SB and he's def not a big game QB...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 06:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I was just thinking that JimmyG is probably due to be ready by the SB and he's def not a big game QB...

Plus that rust gonna be thick. He has a job with some other club next year. Roll of the dice if he goes into the SB and stinks it up.
Reply/Quote
I gotta think this is the end of Josh Johnson as an NFL QB.
Reply/Quote
Lord can it get any worse for SF
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: I gotta think this is the end of Josh Johnson as an NFL QB.

I feel for him.

No way he thought he was playing today
-Housh
Reply/Quote
At least one person on the 49ers gameday thread says it's fixed and the NFL wants the Eagles in the SB. Geez, when you're down to your 4th string QB you think the "rigged" talk would dissipate.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: I gotta think this is the end of Josh Johnson as an NFL QB.

He has at least 5 more teams in him.
Reply/Quote
Zebras need to keep their eyes open too - Eagles starting to play dirty ball. Should have been flagged for hit on a defenseless receiver and Suh arguably did roughing on the play that knocked Johnson out. Someone is going to get injured if they don't watch it.
Reply/Quote

I almost have the impression he doesn't really wanna have anything to do with this game. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
CMac is going in at QB for the 49ers, wacky.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: At least one person on the 49ers gameday thread says it's fixed and the NFL wants the Eagles in the SB.  Geez, when you're down to your 4th string QB you think the "rigged" talk would dissipate.

Never. Under any circumstance. Ever.

Reply/Quote
Neither of these QB’s scare me. If we’re fortunate enough to win today I like our chances.
Reply/Quote
CMC as QB? Almost want to root for him.

Reply/Quote
If I am the Eagles I just run the ball until SF proves they have a QB that can throw it more than 5 yards downfield. It’s the start to the third quarter and I feel like this games already over.
It is impressive that they are playing in the NFCC game with their 4th string QB. Very talented team for sure.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: CMC as QB? Almost want to root for him.

Purdy is back out there.
Reply/Quote
This is painful.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:07 PM)tBengal Wrote: Neither of these QB’s scare me. If we’re fortunate enough to win today I like our chances.

You are neither afraid of Josh Johnson nor a 3rd string rookie taken at #358 overrall who can't grip a football?  You sir, have giant balls!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 07:07 PM)tBengal Wrote: Neither of these QB’s scare me. If we’re fortunate enough to win today I like our chances.

But these defenses are legit. The AFC champ will have their hands full against the NFC’s defense (sure looks like it will be Philly)
Reply/Quote