Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches!
This is AWESOME!!!!

They say exactly what most of us have been saying all-along: that we just started playing physical and the same style that the Steelers have always played, but they're not used to it so now they're bitching!!!!!!!!!

It's at the end (2:15 or so) when he starts talking about it.

The Steelers act like hard asses, but they go crying home to mom when someone swings back!!!!!!!
Another devastating offseason paper loss for the Steelers!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(05-25-2016, 05:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is AWESOME!!!!

They say exactly what most of us have been saying all-along:  that we just started playing physical and the same style that the Steelers have always played, but they're not used to it so now they're bitching!!!!!!!!!

It's at the end (2:15 or so) when he starts talking about it.

The Steelers act like hard asses, but they go crying home to mom when someone swings back!!!!!!!

Definitely an interesting watch, but even the Steelers fans I know well who are half-intelligent have echoed these remarks. I don't think any Steeler fan wants Le'veon running his mouth, especially in a manner that makes him sound like he is pouting.
I will say Solly has always come off as a Cinci homer, but he is right. Only hear one side crying about the physicality of this match up. What happened to the next man up mentality Pittsburgh? Guess they saw what happens when too many "next men up" come to the party lol.
(05-25-2016, 06:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Another devastating offseason paper loss for the Steelers!

You guys are like 1 and 4 on paper.

Suck it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
haha even Elliot says they should just sit him vs Cincy instead of crying about it

Solly has always called it like it was.... Yes he is a Bengal. But he is one of the former players who actually takes their job serious and gives honest reflection.

I find it interesting that he basically said marvin lewis is a tougher coach than Tomlin. Which makes sense since he was a Cowher guy. The steelers have gotten less physical under Tomlin. Which will eventually catch up with them. They have about 3 more years of Jen until they go irrelevant.
(05-25-2016, 06:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Another devastating offseason paper loss for the Steelers!

Bruh, Bell is on the decline and even he knows it.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Not only are the Steelers crying about physicality and getting some of their own medicine, they're also crying "dirty!" while their COACHES are pulling hair and getting in the way of returners. Hilarious hypocrites.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(05-25-2016, 08:04 PM)MrRager Wrote: Bruh, Bell is on the decline and even he knows it.

I don't think he knows it because he's a ***** who runs straight-up, making him injury-prone, which has resulted in only 35 regular season games in 3 years, so he hasn't played enough to know if he's on the decline or has even reached his full potential.

If you say he's on the decline, though, I'll trust your judgement  ThumbsUp

How will we ever cope?  I guess we'll just have to be satisfied with all the winning.  
Leveon Bell apparently equals the entire Steelers team. Another winner thread from the queen of idiocy.
(05-25-2016, 07:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:     They have about 3 more years of Jen until they go irrelevant.

so when will the bengals become relevant?
People suck
(05-26-2016, 11:29 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Leveon Bell apparently equals the entire Steelers team.  Another winner thread from the queen of idiocy.

Meh....it's pretty gotdamned funny to watch a "grown man" squeal and ***** and cry about physical play coming from an organization that allegedly prides itself on physical play.  Actually, it's  Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-26-2016, 11:29 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Leveon Bell apparently equals the entire Steelers team.  Another winner thread from the queen of idiocy.
When he's a big part of your team and your success, it's pretty damn funny!

Also, aren't the Steelers all about unity and class?!  I guess that's just ignored when one of your players starts having vaginal cramps?!

See, what's hilarious about this is that you have nothing to counter any of this, which you never did, but at least when there was negative rep you could do that and feel like you were able to have any effect or influence on anything!
(05-26-2016, 02:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: Meh....it's pretty gotdamned funny to watch a "grown man" squeal and ***** and cry about physical play coming from an organization that allegedly prides itself on physical play.  Actually, it's  Hilarious

Even more hilarious to see fans of theirs cry about it but dismiss their bitching as an irrelevant occurrence!!!! 
(05-26-2016, 05:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If any of you would provide an original thought, I might need new material.

Actually, that post was pretty original, just the idea was related, but not the same.

Like it or not, though, Steelers fans and their QB do make people their bitches, but it's not because of anything they did right......  let's just hope that there's no bathrooms around  ThumbsUp

Ah ... Resorting to a random Ben rape joke when you're on the ropes.  We've never seen that from you before.  Rolleyes

Glad you're around to show us how to be original.   ThumbsUp
(05-26-2016, 05:45 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Ah ... Resorting to an out of the blue Ben rape joke when you're on the ropes.  We've never seen that from you before.  Rolleyes

Glad you're around to show us how to be original.   ThumbsUp

You have a poster on here with the name Sixburgh (or something similar), and you accuse anyone else of being unoriginal?

My reply was perfect because it fits  ThumbsUp

Furthermore, I'm FAR from on the ropes.......  Steelers fans have never had anyone on the ropes  Rock On
Evidence to the contrary...
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-26-2016, 05:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You have a poster on here with the name Sixburgh (or something similar), and you accuse anyone else of being unoriginal?

Furthermore, I'm FAR from on the ropes.......  Steelers fans have never had anyone on the ropes  Rock On

You used your real ***** name as your internet name. GTFO of here with originality smack.
(05-26-2016, 05:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You used your real ***** name as your internet name. GTFO of here with originality smack.

Screen name smack.........  the knockout blow!

Like I always say, Steelers fans are unintelligent and HORRIBLE at smack talk!
(05-26-2016, 05:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You have a poster on here with the name Sixburgh (or something similar), and you accuse anyone else of being unoriginal?

7 long minutes later....

(05-26-2016, 05:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Screen name smack.........  the knockout blow!

Like I always say, Steelers fans are unintelligent and HORRIBLE at smack talk!