Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches!
(06-03-2016, 01:31 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: When CIN players and their fans stop being bitches, they might win something that matters.

This thread = sour grapes.  Been that way a long, long time.  I wish you guys could win something just so you could start to be taken somewhat seriously.

Your best players take us seriously....   So serious they are scared.    

I wonder if james Harrison just sings this when he hears bell and brown crying like babies.   So he doesn't smack them

Seriously though james is the last of the tough Steeler players.    
(06-02-2016, 10:55 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If you dig past all the beer bottles thrown on the grass, PBS has a pretty nice field underneath.

You sure you aren't talking about your QBs front lawn?
Oh cool. Turf smack.

Awesome.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-02-2016, 09:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hold up hold up hold up!!

Even if this post wasn't bullshit, which it clearly is, you're seriously going to compare talk about how bad a field is (or even was) to the Steelers fans constantly talking about their past glory?!?!

[Image: scbu.gif] [Image: 669.gif] [Image: 130.gif] [Image: 431.gif]

Steelers and Ravens fans are always good to laugh at!

sigh.....

I know that I said that I wouldn't reply to you anymore, but I really do think that I can help you here, Brad.

You see, what I wrote in an attempt to be funny, was sarcasm. I really didn't mean to compare the two but rather add a little levity to my reply. And I think that 99% of people who read it could detect that.

I think that your problem is that you truly do think that Steelers/Ravens/Browns/etc fans are beneath you and most other Bengals fans. You fail to realize or give the general respect to fans of other teams that they are generally smart, decent, respectable people just like Bengal fans who happen to live in a different city or root for a different team than you.

Brad, believe it or not, we are all generally the same regardless of who our team is on Sunday. I think the sooner that you realize this, the better off and more accepted you will be. 
(06-04-2016, 02:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: sigh.....

I know that I said that I wouldn't reply to you anymore, but I really do think that I can help you here, Brad.

You see, what I wrote in an attempt to be funny, was sarcasm. I really didn't mean to compare the two but rather add a little levity to my reply. And I think that 99% of people who read it could detect that.

I think that your problem is that you truly do think that Steelers/Ravens/Browns/etc fans are beneath you and most other Bengals fans. You fail to realize or give the general respect to fans of other teams that they are generally smart, decent, respectable people just like Bengal fans who happen to live in a different city or root for a different team than you.

Brad, believe it or not, we are all generally the same regardless of who our team is on Sunday. I think the sooner that you realize this, the better off and more accepted you will be. 

He doesn't understand humor. There was a whole thread on it once.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-04-2016, 03:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He doesn't understand humor. There was a whole thread on it once.

Why is that?

I read his reply and I'm at a loss for words. I'm literally speechless that he took what I wrote seriously. It's honestly kind of sad that he didn't see it that way when everyone else did and the only reason that I could come up with is that he truly does believe that I'm that stupid simply because I'm a Steelers fan. 
(06-04-2016, 04:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Why is that?

I read his reply and I'm at a loss for words. I'm literally speechless that he took what I wrote seriously. It's honestly kind of sad that he didn't see it that way when everyone else did and the only reason that I could come up with is that he truly does believe that I'm that stupid simply because I'm a Steelers fan. 

Oh it's not limited to you fans of other teams.  He thinks plenty of us Bengal fans are stupid as well.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(06-04-2016, 03:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He doesn't understand humor. There was a whole thread on it once.

It's not that he doesn't understand humor per sé; it's more that he thinks the same 3 things are hilarious (Ben rapes, Ray Lewis kills, and Ray Rice beats women).

It's hypocrisy he doesn't understand.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Unfortunately, he thinks his name is 'prestigious'.
He claims that his father was declared the most prestigious man in Northern Kentucky, and since his accident, everyone must declare the name BFritz21 prestigious.
(06-04-2016, 05:37 PM)Harmening Wrote: Unfortunately, he thinks his name is 'prestigious'.
He claims that his father was declared the most prestigious man in Northern Kentucky, and since his accident, everyone must declare the name BFritz21 prestigious.

You're so full of shit and you constantly post bullshit and just hope no one calls you out on it.

My father was declared "one of the most prestigious people in Northern Kentucky," but way to show that you're full of shit and biased by changing it.

When have I ever said that people must declared BFritz21 prestigious since my accident?
(06-04-2016, 08:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're so full of shit and you constantly post bullshit and just hope no one calls you out on it.

My father was declared "one of the most prestigious people in Northern Kentucky," but way to show that you're full of shit and biased by changing it.

When have I ever said that people must declared BFritz21 prestigious since my accident?

[Image: 060416.jpg]

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
(06-04-2016, 08:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're so full of shit and you constantly post bullshit and just hope no one calls you out on it.

You lose.
(06-04-2016, 08:58 PM)Harmening Wrote: You lose.

You're not very good at this argument/debate thing.

Oh well, you believe you are, and that's all that matters in your mind  ThumbsUp
(06-04-2016, 09:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're not very good at this argument/debate thing.

Oh well, you believe you are, and that's all that matters in your mind  ThumbsUp

*snicker*
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-04-2016, 08:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 060416.jpg]

Ninja

I wish I could rep this on the ol phone.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-04-2016, 10:15 PM)jason Wrote: I wish I could rep this on the ol phone.

Scroll down and switch to desktop mode.
You should be able to then.
(06-04-2016, 09:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're not very good at this argument/debate thing.

You, on the other hand, are the master debater.  Or something like that.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(06-04-2016, 11:29 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You, on the other hand, are the master debater.  Or something like that.

*snicker*
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-04-2016, 11:29 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You, on the other hand, are the master debater.  Or something like that.

Master baiter. He baits like a master.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 63997460.jpg]